Does anyone else feel strange?????

Initiate

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 12:55 am » by Mayafan

i expirience a rare kind off calmness the last two days
as if nothing realy matters.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 am » by Hellspook

chronicnerd wrote:Conspirator:

First, I have to say that your finger "nail" signature image makes me almost *not* want to read your posts and actually leaves me with a "semi-nauseated sickened" feeling as I try to read what it is you are saying. So, either you are a *plant* trying to induce visual phobias on specific topics (doubt it) =or= your thought it was cool and used it... so just as a side note... I am having an issue with your logo... not saying change it (still semi-free country if you live in the U.S.)...just saying it sort of makes me *not* want to read anything you post. If you changed it to something else...well it would at a minimum make my life easier seeing as you post here all the time(if not...it is cool...just gonna have to figure out how to ignore it or might have to just pass by your posts).

Regarding *feeling strange*
===============================================================
--------------------------------------
Anxiety:
http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml
--------------------------------------
Mind (anxiety symptoms commonly associated with the mind and thinking):
* Afraid of everything
* Altered state of reality, consciousness, or universe feeling
* Deja Vu, a feeling like you've done or experienced something before
* Depersonalization
* Derealization
* Desensitization
* Difficulty concentrating, short-term memory loss
* Difficulty thinking, speaking, forming thoughts, following conversations
* Disorientation
* Fear of going crazy
* Fear of losing control
* Fear of impending doom
* Feelings of unreality
* Frequent feeling of being overwhelmed, or that there is just too much to handle or do
* Having difficulty concentrating
* Nightmares, bad dreams
* Obsession about sensations or getting better
* Repetitive thinking or incessant ‘mind chatter’
* Short-term learning impairment, have a hard time learning new information
* Short-term memory impairment, can't remember what I did a few days, hours, or moments ago
* Spaced out feelings, feeling spaced out
* "Stuck" thoughts; thoughts, mental images, concepts, songs, or melodies that "stick" in your mind and replay over and over again.
* Trapped in your mind feeling
* Underlying anxiety, apprehension, or fear
* You often feel you are carrying the world on your shoulders
===============================================================

Really, this posting is for all of you posting and reading this stuff. You all need to understand is that the content of this site is typically (not always but most of the time) all images/thoughts/ideas that are based on topics which can induce a constant state of *anxiety*. Some people handle it different than others...and some people have to *decompress* into content of this nature (like what is found here) as it all can induce *anxiety* due to some of the content's *disturbing* concepts that sort of flip what you knew about reality/this world upside down and sometimes inside out.

My suggestion to you is to read the above link about anxiety and think about your day to day feelings both physically and emotionally. If you find that you exhibit several of the symptoms listed from the site/link included, then I would suggest you take up a hobby like model building or the like that will distract your mind from "anxiety" inducing content (no...playing video games that has *twitch* style and/or types of violence or the like is not a good substitute...it will only compound the issue).

Give yourself a break initially from the source of the anxiety until you feel *right* with yourself and the world =or= you can still think about what you have come to know and not feel the way you do.

Otherwise, if you continually expose yourself to external stimulus/input that induces anxious feelings you can physically cause harm to yourself as it can manifest itself in a more *physical* form over time and lead to health issues down the road.

I know it sounds *dumb* and/or *questionable*, but I am telling you that there is TONS of research on soldiers and/or civilians that were exposed to things that induced anxious feelings...and all of the studies show that it can initially become a mental issue but over time it will most definitely manifest itself in a physical form...

So, while I don't think any of this content is a "bad thing", I do think this content can/could affect an individual who might already have a predisposition for certain anxiety disorders that could *show* its face if properly triggered within the mind.

Always make sure you have plenty of sleep...make sure you are drinking plenty of water and eating properly... if you drink lots of caffeine or the like...then really make sure you drink lots of water as anxiety can manifest itself from physical states to mental states as well...so if your body is being pushed to the *edge* then the mind has to work over time handling all of that...throw some aliens and new world order concepts with several late nights into the mix...and you very well could wake up one day thinking: "Wow, I just don't feel right today."

Unless you have any other signs like a fever, vomiting, bowel issues, severe pain in one place of your mid to upper body, or the like... I would bet it is anxiety...if you do experience anything out of the ordinary then I think it is time to go visit your doctor and get a full physical exam to make sure your mind isn't trying to tell you something about your body that might need to be looked at.

Cheers,

ChronicNerd
:ugeek:

I agree, give us the boobs back.

And for the topic, :hmmm: I feel like being observed all the time these days. :shock:
Speech isnt free.
Its only for those who can afford to raise their voice. -TFP

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 1:57 pm » by Dukettt

hellspook wrote:
I agree, give us the boobs back.

And for the topic, :hmmm: I feel like being observed all the time these days. :shock:

No dude you are paranoid. We are not observing you. We are monitoring everybody. Please, remember to watch your daily television. Stay calm. Buy things to be happy. Do not make any waves. Do not have an opinion. Do not care. Obey, submit to our will.
Thank you and see you (oh we ment dont see us we see you.)

Yours : Elite
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 2:24 pm » by Rich316

I feel perfectly normal but my wife, jesus, she goes apeshit on cue for a week every 28 days. I have it worked out (yes I saw a pattern develop) and marked this odd event in my diary ahead of time..must be the sun and 2012 that are causing this :D

Initiate

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 4:23 pm » by Ziggy

rich316 wrote:I feel perfectly normal but my wife, jesus, she goes apeshit on cue for a week every 28 days. I have it worked out (yes I saw a pattern develop) and marked this odd event in my diary ahead of time..must be the sun and 2012 that are causing this :D

:peep: lmao
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 pm » by Mochon

So does anyone have the likn to the video??

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 8:46 pm » by Savwafair2012

What Video? :think:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 8:56 pm » by Mochon

Hey sav,well earlier on the thread they commented on a video that summons an alien or something and got poeple who watched it feeling really weird....im dying to watch it...its a nasajim video he edited (youtube i guess) but no one seems to know the adress or wants to post the link.....i looked up you tube and found his vids,but that one in particular seems intresting... have you seen it?

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 8:58 pm » by Mochon

Initiate

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 10:22 am » by Immortalgropher

I feel really strange tonight...I have this weird feeling of suspense about something...

OK about 2 seconds of that pitch and I felt fucking odd.
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

PreviousNext