Does anyone else feel strange?????

Writer

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm » by Cassiopeia

been feeling strange---pay special attention to your dreams. Synchronicities are hitting me in the face two to three times a day now, rather than a week--and my dreams seem (crazily) prescient. Fucked up shit right? But oh well, can't explain it--so just going with it
myspace.com/cassiopeatasara
You are me and I am you; I'll always be with you.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 10:33 pm » by Mochon

Has anyone felt like being on or off..(not drugs lol) like suddenly something starts working inside your head or toughts? paying close attention to our dreams is a good way to figure it out.....people r changing evrywhere....i hope the day isnt far....evolution stops being physical...becoming spiritual....Try reading the book "el arte de ensoñar2(the art of dreaming by carlos castaneda...iontresting stuff about our dreams and what can be done when dreaming.....

Writer

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 10:39 pm » by Seriouspossum

Last night, while watching a movie with my wife, I felt incredibly strange. I paused the movie, sounded like there was a low rumble or vibration. I almost felt a bit dizzy, like if I stood up, I might fall. My wife jumped my ass over my troubled look, then my phone rang. It was my mother, to tell me her sister just passed away. She was in terrible grief.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 11:01 pm » by Mochon

hey dude im sorry to hear that....you know apprently our abilty to feel has widened by itself naturally,counciussly embracing it and accepting it should boost it up i think.....the last few weeks ive been on this subject and ive finally decided to check this out to a full degree....so ive been reading lots of meditation/magic rituals to raise the vibe and or spirit....ive been preparing myself to cross a line in my meditative steps and move foward to what would be not stoping the meditation when the vibe feels to strong or when fear makes me stop....its taking a lot to prepare and to gather the nerve....ive got tonds of pens and notebooks to write the whole process through....even tough i dont expect to succed the first times i feel i will see small changes in the process and after the process....but im wondering if i should be looking for stuff in particular...some sensation or feelings....images or toughts.....and ow to filter them...as well as the place im to sit and do this....anyway ill write the whole thing down and post it to you guys hopefully soon....any paticular advie??

Previous