Does anyone else feel strange?????

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:03 am » by Savwafair2012

I have no clue what I'm trying to ask here It's just that for the past 2 day's I have found it almost imposible to focus on thing's. It's almost like I'm in a daze.I try to concentrate but after about 5 min I seem to trance out.

Last night I woke up like 15 time's and Just before I woke up I was hearing a loud staic type noise in my dream.

I have never felt this strange sensation before and I just thought i'd throw it out their.I feel as if I'm walking in some sort of invisible fog that seem's to drain my energy.

:peep:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 am » by Mercury

I enjoy your posts and all, but it does seem as though you're online 24/7. Maybe you should just go take a walk and get some air. ;)

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 am » by Kingz

savwafair2012 wrote:I have no clue what I'm trying to ask here It's just that for the past 2 day's I have found it almost imposible to focus on thing's. It's almost like I'm in a daze.I try to concentrate but after about 5 min I seem to trance out.

Last night I woke up like 15 time's and Just before I woke up I was hearing a loud staic type noise in my dream.

I have never felt this strange sensation before and I just thought i'd throw it out their.I feel as if I'm walking in some sort of invisible fog that seem's to drain my energy.

too many electrical devices in your room still connected to the power.... best is too pull out every plug...............or wear this for a sleeping hat:

:sunny:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Hahaha,

Well, Sav............I was just trying to decide whether I want to watch those 13 videos you posted about Secret Space by Enigma TV or settle in for a while with a book.

Hmmm..............that is alot of videos..............maybe I will watch three of them and take a break till tomorrow.

I am personally not feeling strange at this time but have felt strange before.

Maybe your tongue is just tiring out the rest of your body waving back and forth like that all the time.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:14 am » by Ziggy

savwafair2012 wrote:I have no clue what I'm trying to ask here It's just that for the past 2 day's I have found it almost imposible to focus on thing's. It's almost like I'm in a daze.I try to concentrate but after about 5 min I seem to trance out.

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago, after I joined this crazy website! lol
It was like all the questions that were posed on the site were being repeated, but with an explanation for each one, except I don,t remember the answers. But I swear, they seemed to be the answers. Too bad I can't remember.... :bang;

And yes, get some air. lol :cheers:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 am » by Savwafair2012

Luc.
The 13 VIDEOS on Secret Space did kinda fuck with my head. :headscratch:
Last edited by Savwafair2012 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:19 am » by Wolfbane7272

some people that have O B E's hear or feel a static sound or sensation upon leaving or entering their body perhaps this could be a reason .do you sleep with your tv or stereo on ? when your in rem sleep external stimuli can penetrate your dreams as well . or it could be the friggin aliens eating jiffy pop next to your head and when you wake up they warp out . lol jk but perhaps it could be one of the 2 other possibilities

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:23 am » by Savwafair2012

no music, no tv lots of shit plugged in however :think:
FAIR USE NOTICE.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:25 am » by Kingz

savwafair2012 wrote:Luc.

You should check those Spirit World's DVD'S from them..... I bet that can mess someone up for quiet a while if you are not somewhat grounded with your own worldview.... The information is awsome, but they throw some weird stuff around too sometimes, and I have a strange feeling from the guy who narrates it..... Some kind of hypnotic speeach tool he uses maybe :peep:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:30 am » by Lowsix

savwafair2012 wrote:Luc.

But it was only the length of a normal program, so dont hesitate.
Its a great video...fun stuff.

Although there are some GLARING errors and some stretched conclusions on what certain books actually say..it was still hugely entertaining, and the whole premise didnt rest entirely on those problems.

Watch it, its not abusively long.

Thanks sav, for doing all of those here by the way... :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next