Does ath*ism have a future? NO

Writer

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 10:44 am » by Davidmabus2006

Please do not touch this as it is my FINAL POST here...

the Death of Ath*ism

Upload to Disclose.tv

DEATH TRAP

THE REAL QUESTION:

DOES ATHEISM HAVE A FUTURE?

AND THE ANSWER - NO!

Atheists,

GET OUT OF MY UNIVERSE

you little liars do nothing but antagonize...

and you try to eliminate all the dreams and hopes of humanity...

but you LOST...

THE DEATH OF ATH*ISM - SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD

Crystal Night, Atheists!

FINALE:

Have I said this before?

http://nostraamerica.atspace.com/

PULLING THE PLUG on atheism

http://www.firstscience.com/site/articles/coles.asp

bye

Einstein puts the final nail in the coffin of atheism...

Upload to Disclose.tv

atheists deny their own life element...

LIGHT OR DEATH, ATHEISTS?

***************************LIGHT*********

Upload to Disclose.tv

E=MC2

[youtube]xmtK-X_MV0k&feature=fvw[/youtube]

DOWN THE TOILET!!!

LAMB POWER!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 11:37 am » by Phaeton

Im with you man. :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 11:41 am » by Kingz

phaeton wrote:Im with you man. :flop:

Pfff he doesn;t even back up one single thing... yes there is possibility for some things... but man o man, this is just plain believe :cry:

Using CAPSLOCK doesn't make the message anymore true mate, and you won't win any souls with just some random rantings :roll:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am » by Mediasorcerer

what,so people are forced to believe in god,and of course it has to be your version right?always fighting about something,next its calling down truthers and whats after that,who cares who believes what,why do you care,instead of focusing on your own belief,and whether your doing gods work by stimulating aggressive argument and being nasty and negative toward others ,let people believe what they want,you are not god,you dont know what "he" thinks,always the same shit,creating division.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 12:05 pm » by Phaeton

what,so people are forced to believe in god,and of course it has to be your version right?always fighting about something,next its calling down truthers and whats after that,who cares who believes what,why do you care,instead of focusing on your own belief,and whether your doing gods work by stimulating aggressive argument and being nasty and negative toward others ,let people believe what they want,you are not god,you dont know what "he" thinks,always the same shit,creating division.

Yeah well, I didnt say everybody shouldnt believe what they want. I just ventilated my opinion.
I just find Atheists to be funny, arrogant individuals. They all feel they are superior to people
who dont believe in the whole Atheist school of thought. If you all want to believe in 'The Origin of Species' be my guest (because lets not kid ourselves; the evolution theory is intwined with the whole Atheist concept).

A little quote:
"Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a theory in crisis in light of the tremendous advances we've made in molecular biology, biochemistry and genetics over the past fifty years. We now know that there are in fact tens of thousands of irreducibly complex systems on the cellular level. Specified complexity pervades the microscopic biological world. Molecular biologist Michael Denton wrote, "Although the tiniest bacterial cells are incredibly small, weighing less than 10-12 grams, each is in effect a veritable micro-miniaturized factory containing thousands of exquisitely designed pieces of intricate molecular machinery, made up altogether of one hundred thousand million atoms, far more complicated than any machinery built by man and absolutely without parallel in the non-living world." [5]

And we don't need a microscope to observe irreducible complexity. The eye, the ear and the heart are all examples of irreducible complexity, though they were not recognized as such in Darwin's day. Nevertheless, Darwin confessed, "To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree."

Also, check out the 'New hominid species not a missing link, scientists say' thread.. Before using this new found missing link 'evidence' in this context.
Last edited by Phaeton on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 12:08 pm » by Kingz

are these comments pointed towards my reply...?

If so, well then you do not understand my arguement probably.... anyhow, I shouldn't even made that first post... :dunno:

EDIT:
And yet again a extremely religious mind is using a video which he or she doesn't even understand... just shows the level of intelligence 8-)

From the website: http://nostraamerica.atspace.com/

Checkmate, Atheists!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Just look at the guys youtube profile... nuff said? :peep:
Last edited by Kingz on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 12:17 pm » by Mediasorcerer

phaeton wrote:

Yeah well, I didnt say everybody shouldnt believe what they want. I just ventilated my opinion.
I just find Atheists to be funny, arrogant individuals. They all feel they are superior to people
who dont believe in the whole Atheist school of thought. If you all want to believe in 'The Origin of Species' be my guest (because lets not kid ourselves; the evolution theory is intwined with the whole Atheist concept).

A little quote:
"Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a theory in crisis in light of the tremendous advances we've made in molecular biology, biochemistry and genetics over the past fifty years. We now know that there are in fact tens of thousands of irreducibly complex systems on the cellular level. Specified complexity pervades the microscopic biological world. Molecular biologist Michael Denton wrote, "Although the tiniest bacterial cells are incredibly small, weighing less than 10-12 grams, each is in effect a veritable micro-miniaturized factory containing thousands of exquisitely designed pieces of intricate molecular machinery, made up altogether of one hundred thousand million atoms, far more complicated than any machinery built by man and absolutely without parallel in the non-living world." [5]

And we don't need a microscope to observe irreducible complexity. The eye, the ear and the heart are all examples of irreducible complexity, though they were not recognized as such in Darwin's day. Nevertheless, Darwin confessed, "To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree."

Also, check out the 'New hominid species not a missing link, scientists say' thread.. Before using this new found missing link 'evidence' in this context.

hey phaeton i meant the post in answer to david mabus not you buddy,forgot to include his quote is all,sorry for confusion.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 12:42 pm » by TheDuck

phaeton wrote:

A little quote:

This excerpt is quote-mined, or in other words selectively taken out of context to express a remark contrary to what the author had intended.

Darwin then goes on for several more pages describing how the eye could have formed in successive small steps from a small light-sensitive cell to the fully developed human eye, documenting many examples of animals with eyes in these successive states
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 pm » by Viggz

Do We Humans Have A Future......No! Not If You Keep Believin In "Religion"
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 1:22 pm » by Phaeton

This excerpt is quote-mined, or in other words selectively taken out of context to express a remark contrary to what the author had intended.

Darwin then goes on for several more pages describing how the eye could have formed in successive small steps from a small light-sensitive cell to the fully developed human eye, documenting many examples of animals with eyes in these successive states

How observant. Yes, its is quoted. One can determine this by the ".." 'quotes'.
And yes, a quote is often an extract of a larger body of text.
The notion Darwins continues with 'pages of' conjecture (could have..) facilitating his own 'lifes work' hardly seems all that surprising, does it? It doesnt really undermine his quote used by me in any way (imo).

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next