Does Everything happens For A Reason

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 6:34 pm » by Hansom

There must be, there has to be a reason for everything.
Otherwise what would be the point in anything.
All is creation.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 6:43 pm » by Skiponline

Does Everything happens For A Reason?
If you percieve existance as such.You are the judge of your own belief/knowing.
http://soundcloud.com/skiponline

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 7:39 pm » by The57ironman

skiponline wrote:Does Everything happens For A Reason?
If you percieve existance as such.You are the judge of your own belief/knowing.

yeah............no excuses..... :pray:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 pm » by Stratosfear

Yes, everything has a reason - a cause. Just sometimes not a very good one.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Initiate

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 10:20 pm » by Kolgoroth

I would love to know the reason for a small child burning to death or a lost dog starving because humans think of themselves as the superior species.

What is the reason for a baby being beaten because they cried, or for some women to get beaten by her cowardly husband that has a small penis and knows it?

If everything happens for a reason i would love to know what monster is responsible and I would love to hear his reasons for doing so.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 11:35 pm » by Stratosfear

kolgoroth wrote:I would love to know the reason for a small child burning to death or a lost dog starving because humans think of themselves as the superior species.

What is the reason for a baby being beaten because they cried, or for some women to get beaten by her cowardly husband that has a small penis and knows it?

If everything happens for a reason i would love to know what monster is responsible and I would love to hear his reasons for doing so.

Maybe no monster (or deity) is responsible for these things - just the net results of a million small interactions which build up.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 pm » by Ktm640

Yep like when I got a flat tire it happened cause I drove over a nail.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 11:41 pm » by Stratosfear

ktm640 wrote:Yep like when I got a flat tire it happened cause I drove over a nail.

I managed to get two in two days - so had the spare on the back and a flat on the front. Marvelous. Got those tyres fixed and from the other front tyre the mechanic extracted a piece of rusty saw blade. So three knackered tyres in a space of 24 hours. If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all!

Initiate

PostMon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 am » by Skiponline

kolgoroth wrote:I would love to know the reason for a small child burning to death or a lost dog starving because humans think of themselves as the superior species.

From what I learned so far it all comes down to knowing and experiencing yourself in this reality and advancing in consciousness.

1-What you percieve as suffering/evil/wrong obviousely shows you what you would never do or lets say;what you 'are' not, and so letting to know yourself one more notch.Its one more way you know you dont want to follow,one more option you know you would never take
2-It makes you experience compassion,perhaps in a way you never thought you would,so that would be a 2nd positive thing you could learn from it about yourself.
3-side-reason:If you see such things as wrong you then become one more person who could/would make shure such things would not happen again,or not as much.
4-A way to know the bright side of existance might be to experience it through the dark side,perhaps its just how existence works...yin yang.
http://soundcloud.com/skiponline

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am » by E6722maj

if not, then all is chaos

whatever

PreviousNext