Does FREEDOM exist anywhere?

Writer

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:17 pm » by Energizer

Freedom in the heart, freedom of the mind in that order.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:20 pm » by Boondox681

then why are we here?

to create.
period.

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:57 pm » by Chris6912

NO everyone is some ones bitch ????// :bang;

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 08, 2011 8:58 pm » by Flecktarn

freedom
ImageImage

Writer

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 am » by Arisen

Freedom my ass, what we think as the "I" lives in a series of boxes like Russian dolls, first our DNA, then our Culture, then our Education, and so on, you get the picture. The best slaves are the ones that think they are in control.

Now this a bit out there but here it goes: we are free at the soul level, when we design the life we will be born into, but once born, it's a train on tracks. It's true that with effort you can go slightly faster and finish you evolution earlier, hence leave this world sooner.

love

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 am » by Jet17

Does FREEDOM exist anywhere?

In your mind, in your dreams.

you are more free when you do nothing and sleep, than you are if you do something about your freedom when awake.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 9:29 am » by Iwanci

With true freedom comes great responsibility... I don't think we (as in individuals) will ever know freedom... as a race, perhaps.

We are bound by the laws that we create to help protect us from excercising our freedoms. Quite simply, we don't want to be free because as soon as we do this, we have anarchy, this is the way of man.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 9:56 am » by Iamthatiam

Freedom is just a given name to designate a state of being and the correspondent awareness of the present objective possibilities!

If you take a rat from a 3' X 3' X 3' Box, and put it inside a 6' X 6' X 6' one, it will understand this as being freed, even being momentarily, freed nonetheless!

There will always have boundaries inside this reality, that which matters most is how one deals with these limits. E.g. the waves could prevent one from entering the sea, being limits and boundaries then, or provide one with lots of fun by surfing these, the rest of this principle's applications I will leave to your endless imagination... :wink:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Writer

PostWed Feb 01, 2012 4:31 pm » by Arisen

iamthatiam wrote:
If you take a rat from a 3' X 3' X 3' Box, and put it inside a 6' X 6' X 6' one, it will understand this as being freed, even being momentarily, freed nonetheless! :wink:

True that and good point. I have pet rats that never leave the apartment but when I let them out of the cage to roam around, for them that is the ultimate freedom. Same with us, we discover a certain level of freedom and we settle for it. Hence the slaves quote in my post.

The best freedom I can hope for here, is the people uniting and taking responsibility for our destiny. Non-violent of course... We are all one, even the ones that seem to work against us. They are just fulfilling a mission to bring us to awakening and they are not free either.

Previous