Does FREEDOM exist anywhere?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:16 pm » by Zer0

Definition of Freedom : Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes.

Are you free mofo? Or are you a lil bitch? One of the prices you pay for joining a society is that you hafta give up part of your freedom in order to fit in it... For the religious folks out there.. u work for the Lil LORD then ur not really free cause ur under his will nahwahmean? So who here thinks he is free?

I am biaiaiaiiaaaaatch!!

You know y?

CAUSE I DONT GIVE A FLIYING FUUUCK

True say mang.

-Oto
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:29 pm » by Newearthman

I hope freedom exsists after death! I know what you mean when you say you don't give a flying fuck. This life is up to our own interpritation. There is no right or wrong...It's just a universal learning tool for whatever comes after this life.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:34 pm » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:I hope freedom exsists after death! I know what you mean when you say you don't give a flying fuck. This life is up to our own interpritation. There is no right or wrong...It's just a universal learning tool for whatever comes after this life.

Wat u mean.. if its all about life after death then why are we here? Are we like currently being punished for doing something wrong in the astral?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:41 pm » by Newearthman

otoel wrote:
newearthman wrote:I hope freedom exsists after death! I know what you mean when you say you don't give a flying fuck. This life is up to our own interpritation. There is no right or wrong...It's just a universal learning tool for whatever comes after this life.

Wat u mean.. if its all about life after death then why are we here? Are we like currently being punished for doing something wrong in the astral?

Maybe or maybe we are just in training for some sort of responsability in the spirit world. Punishment or correction may be the reason why were here as well.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:46 pm » by Zer0

zaff4444 wrote:We(humans) were born in this earth as a test to our humanity to less fortunate individuals etc...
:lol: Go on mock me :roll:

The spirit of ALL is not emotional and will not attack the spirits of darkness or harm the environment of this world, this is a human desire, but not a true reality of how it works overall.

ALL is not interested in punishing the murderers here who claim their evils are done as acts of employment or patriotism, but are in fact, evils in the world of light. Once again, ALL does not blame dark spirits for inheriting the dark nature from birth, but has made environments appropriate for them to eternally continue existence.

When the environment of this world is reformatted after the seeds of destruction planted by humans that were unknowingly planted against themselves are fulfilled, the surface will not be inhabitable until the environment is ready again. Speaking figuratively, during this time, the dark spirits that remain are downloaded to an external memory system, waiting to be re-uploaded to repopulate the operating system of the new computer. The time out for the dark spirits here seems like an eternity in outer darkness, where they can perceive nothing but their own thoughts. This time is more painful than the perception of physical death. So in essence, as spirits of light were punished here, through automation do the dark spirits receive their condolences as well.

Everything that exists must be first thought into existence, and whatever is thought inevitably forms. You still do not realize the magic that is created within the dark soils of this world. Is it a coincidence that computers and televisions can exist today and distribute information instantly through the air? Is it a coincidence that you can magically become a human being from a mere speck of air? Is it a coincidence the soils of the physical plane produce elements that allow humans to create what they desire? Do you realize the magic that exists in you or all around you begins as a mere speck of air? Do you realize the collective desires of this world will create the collective reaction to fulfill whatever is desired? Humans have been desiring a miraculous event of epic proportions, get ready, you are finally about to get what you asked for, immediately.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:58 pm » by Nik418

You can't have true 'freedom' in a society of multiple individuals - you always have to compromise and accept differing points of view.

The only way to be truly free is to live alone on your own island/planet but as social beings - who wants to do that?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 3:11 pm » by Mozi!!a

Many Good points. Big up to You all. :flop: freedom for now is only an illusion But who knows in the future peace

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 3:31 pm » by Kerrblur2

oto when you can learn your astral projection - You will see what freedom is. You only have love and freedom in the higher realms. You cannot exist there without freedom and love. Right now in this age, we live and think in the 3rd realm. But in them higher realms (above the RTZ) its a whole different story. almost un comprehendable.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm » by Newearthman

kerrblur2 wrote:oto when you can learn your astral projection - You will see what freedom is. You only have love and freedom in the higher realms. You cannot exist there without freedom and love. Right now in this age, we live and think in the 3rd realm. But in them higher realms (above the RTZ) its a whole different story. almost un comprehendable.

I read a lot aboot your astral projections Kerr but you never give any detailed descriptions. If you don't mind could you describe more vividly your expiriences in the astral?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 3:41 pm » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:oto when you can learn your astral projection - You will see what freedom is. You only have love and freedom in the higher realms. You cannot exist there without freedom and love. Right now in this age, we live and think in the 3rd realm. But in them higher realms (above the RTZ) its a whole different story. almost un comprehendable.

I read a lot aboot your astral projections Kerr but you never give any detailed descriptions. If you don't mind could you describe more vividly your expiriences in the astral?

Second that request.. Do tell us what it looks/feels like...

Also to keep the topic going, here is a mandatory bible quote:

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.

Next