Does God Exist? The Series:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 4:48 pm » by Truthdefender

Skeptics deny the notion of God by pointing to believers who don't live the life they proclaim. They say, "if god and religion were real, we would see a transformation." RZIM itinerant speakers answer that charge.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Can we prove that God exists or is it just a pointless philosophical exercise?

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Cosmological Argument is explored as one of the evidences of God's existence.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The argument from Design says that God must exist because the universe points to a creator.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 6:59 pm » by Giovanni

No
Does God Exist? The Series

but dose that make me the devil :alien51:
Customers Are Like Whores

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 7:14 pm » by Otomon

I am god and beside me there is no other, if you want to take my throne then you better be ready to come and kill me, cause I wont hesitate, I got Zeus and Hades energies yo, I am Hermes and Three Times Great, I take yo ass to hell and back, I am Aphrodite, the most beautiful being you can look at. I am Hekate, I have high command of Dark Magic and Hexes, so you dont wanna fuck with me and so on, so who the hell are you? You cant hang with teh gawds yo! Magic and Mysticism is back in the planet, I am a Nephilim GIANT, aint no time for Mickey Mouse shit where ya hafta workship a deity, its the other way around now, deities feed me 13.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 7:50 pm » by The57ironman

Otomon wrote:I got Zeus and Hades energies yo

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 8:17 pm » by Truthdefender

Otomon wrote:I am god and beside me there is no other, if you want to take my throne then you better be ready to come and kill me, cause I wont hesitate, I got Zeus and Hades energies yo, I am Hermes and Three Times Great, I take yo ass to hell and back, I am Aphrodite, the most beautiful being you can look at. I am Hekate, I have high command of Dark Magic and Hexes, so you dont wanna fuck with me and so on, so who the hell are you? You cant hang with teh gawds yo! Magic and Mysticism is back in the planet, I am a Nephilim GIANT, aint no time for Mickey Mouse shit where ya hafta workship a deity, its the other way around now, deities feed me 13.

He who is in me, is greater than they who are with you!

But you wanna know what's really sad oto, is that you aren't courageous enough to truly choose whom you will serve. You dip your toes in to check the temp, but you're too scared to choose. Whether it be Christ, or the entities, you are a double minded chicken shit.

Stay out of my threads until you catch up, eh!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 9:07 pm » by Rkobilan

The man who created this 3 hour plus long video seems to think so. I must say that after watching the video it would appear as though there is and has always been intelligent design taking place on Earth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 12, 2014 2:31 am » by Otomon

Truthdefender wrote:He who is in me, is greater than they who are with you!

But you wanna know what's really sad oto, is that you aren't courageous enough to truly choose whom you will serve. You dip your toes in to check the temp, but you're too scared to choose. Whether it be Christ, or the entities, you are a double minded chicken shit.

The difference between you and me is that you choose to worship outside of yourself, I don't worship Christ (which is a title btw) I am the Christ.

You still sitting around waiting for something to come and save you? We came back a long-ass time ago...
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 12, 2014 2:46 am » by RATRODROB

Otomon wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:He who is in me, is greater than they who are with you!

The difference between you and me is that you choose to worship outside of yourself, I don't worship Christ (which is a title btw) I am the Christ.

You still sitting around waiting for something to come and save you? We came back a long-ass time ago...

hey god, I mean otto

Upload to Disclose.tv

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 12, 2014 5:36 am » by Otomon

RATRODROB wrote:
hey god

Upload to Disclose.tv

RRR

A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

I got the Holy Spirit you cant crush me and dry my ass, see what im sayin?

Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart! Psalm 32:11

You uprigth on yo heart, I notice u also made a thread about laugther today, u alrigth RRR

Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Romans 12:9

yo mang lets keep it real, all fair and legal ova here!

and having seen the Beauty of the Truth, and Good that dwells therein, detest the bad of it; having found out the plot that it hath schemed against thee, by making void of sense those seeming things which men think senses. Corpus Hermetica Book VII "The Greatest Ill Among Men is Ignorance of God"

You see my big ol` NAGA Serpent Eyes :banana:

http://www.apollon.uio.no/english/artic ... glish.html

:flop:

PostTue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 am » by ricritenour

Next