DOES GOOGLE MARS SHOW PROOF OF OTHER LIFE FORMS AND UFOS???

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 pm » by Abyssdnb

:look: :think: :ohno: :hmmm:
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Initiate

PostSat Mar 21, 2009 1:18 am » by Ourgreatcountry

There are panoramic photos you can spend hours on looking at. I've found several anomalies but won't post them online, as everyone has their own opinion, and the space ship I think I see, the door in the side of a crater complete with a rectangular window and door knob, the two people in a cave, and water on the ground are apparently just my opinion and warped way of looking at a zoomed in photo. But it's a lot of fun to speculate what thing could be.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 21, 2009 1:35 am » by Ourgreatcountry

slushpup wrote:
ourgreatcountry wrote:There are panoramic photos you can spend hours on looking at. I've found several anomalies but won't post them online, as everyone has their own opinion, and the space ship I think I see, the door in the side of a crater complete with a rectangular window and door knob, the two people in a cave, and water on the ground are apparently just my opinion and warped way of looking at a zoomed in photo. But it's a lot of fun to speculate what thing could be.

Please post them.. I would be interested in seeing.. I posted 2 of my videos with very strange geometric objects in them with other odd ball things..

Eh... I guess I can do a screen grab at the very least.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 21, 2009 1:42 am » by Anse777

I'm with shlush please post them!

Initiate

PostSat Mar 21, 2009 4:42 am » by Ourgreatcountry

Well this is off of Worldwide Telescope Panoramic pictures info to locate is in photo description.

In this photo there appears to be some sort of structure or skeleton remains. The shadows it throws off seem to me to indicate its above ground. Also there is some uniformity in the object. Also several humanoid looking things nearby to the right and left. LOL you wanted me to post and I'll do it but don't flame me.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 21, 2009 5:53 am » by Ourgreatcountry

Here is another one...location in photo description. If you look close enough you can even see hour lines around the interior of the circle, spaced out perfectly as a earth watch is.

Possible Coin just below watch anomaly...someone lost a bunch of stuff there lol.

Possible Figurine?

Possible Toy sticking out of the dirt, maybe a tool? Looks like a jet nose sticking up or a shuttle. Hinges on the object, or clasps?

Shoebox like object

Bricks?

Dinosaur Head?

Snake or Rope?

Spoon?

Initiate

PostSat Mar 21, 2009 8:01 am » by Ourgreatcountry

I wonder what you guys will think and there is so much more crap that is odd or at least to me. Like I said maybe my brain is warped and I'm the only one that sees these things. I won't post more until I get validation that these things are even interesting to you guys.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 am » by Clawspiracy

Great post, and brave. I took a long hard look at the pics, and... First I will share a story...

I wanted to have my own Urim and Thummim, and set about to find two stones that were similar in shape. One would be white, the other black... As I walked on the plain of Sacsayhuaman (sexy womanis the easiest way to pronounce it) Peru I found Urim. I was very ill on that day, as it was my first day in Cuzco and I was not used to the climate. But for some reason as I stood by the giant doorway that some believed was made by giants, I found the little stone and picked it up. It was black, triangular in shape...

Almost six months later I was in Apple Valley California, and stopped to walk through these giant stone formations that seemed to call out to me. As I walked on that beautiful day I looked down at my feet and a curious little stone caught my eye. It was white. I had found Thummim. The curious part is that thousands of miles apart I found them, and their shape is nearly identical save the color. I keep them always as a reminder to keep an open mind and seek truth... (for those who know of these stones, I've not used them once!).

So the significance? Similar shapes occur everywhere. So it is natural to assume that eroded shapes on Mars resemble figures and such. We want to see this. In fact, I want to see them there. But alas I don't. Interesting shapes, yes. Nothing more. The closest one in my opinion was the piece of wood found more recently. That one is hard to ignore, but not impossible to explain...

But don't you stop looking! It's important to keep looking, because my hunch is that there is ancient history between these two worlds waiting to be discovered and disclosed. Maybe it will be your eye that spots it.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 21, 2009 7:08 pm » by Pindz

Initiate

PostSat Mar 21, 2009 7:34 pm » by Ourgreatcountry

One thing about mars...Maybe we are looking at this all wrong. We are looking for humans the size of us...but I'll be damned when searching humanoid figures appear everywhere that are inches tall. I see the Dog man video above. I see these too and they are everywhere. Under rock cliffs you can see them huddled around, below the landers they look like the are watching it.

Some even have fires going at their camp. In the photo below notice about 6 smokey black plumes arising from a tiny black point on the ground. Unless it's some type of shadow. It looks like smoke to me.

Next