Does homosexuality have to be an evolutionary dead end?

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:15 am » by Slith

Dagnamski wrote:
Rizze wrote:
This will be the future, no homos.

I posed the question to my daughter, she said normal, no defects in any way that includes homos and lesbianism .

aw nice kid, they're all natural nazi's...........

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:18 am » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of written history and no doubt before that.
Evolution didn't eliminate homosexuals so the answer is no.
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1925

As far as homosexuality being a physical act with the purpose of satisfaction, this has also been going on forever too apparently...even in the animal kingdom...
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... nimal.html

Thanks Slith. :flop:
(You missed one on page 2)

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:22 am » by Slith

WillEase666 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of written history and no doubt before that.

As far as homosexuality being a physical act with the purpose of satisfaction, this has also been going on forever too apparently...even in the animal kingdom...

Really? Still there?

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 am » by *WillEase*

Slith wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:

Really? Still there?

No, it's gone now thanks. :flop:

@ Dagnamski, :vomit: Be happy I am not a mod...you would be on vacation. :top:

Writer

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 am » by masteruniverse

well god aslo creates problems for humans that medal where god doesnt want it like the fact that AIDS is around, maybe this is gods way of saying no anal as in the real bible god doesnt like gays and punishes them , maybe this proves god is real?

i mean lets take another idea a virus is born humans make a vaccine then virus says fuck you and gets all clever then mutates itself so human cant fix the problem oops is this god saying dont touch my creation human>?

and another 1 human creates GM crops god says ohh no you dont he then creates the bugs GM crops are supposed to kill into GM killer bugs oops is this god saying fuck you human??????

i would say yes it is god or something mush more powerfull than humans so i see please leave everything alone or your only get fucked in the ass big time hail GOD..

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 am » by Slith

masteruniverse wrote:well god aslo creates problems for humans that medal where god doesnt want it like the fact that AIDS is around, maybe this is gods way of saying no anal as in the real bible god doesnt like gays and punishes them , maybe this proves god is real?

i mean lets take another idea a virus is born humans make a vaccine then virus says fuck you and gets all clever then mutates itself so human cant fix the problem oops is this god saying dont touch my creation human>?

and another 1 human creates GM crops god says ohh no you dont he then creates the bugs GM crops are supposed to kill into GM killer bugs oops is this god saying fuck you human??????

i would say yes it is god or something mush more powerfull than humans so i see please leave everything alone or your only get fucked in the ass big time hail GOD..

WHAT? :headscratch:

Canubis wrote:

Writer

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:03 am » by masteruniverse

read it , means dont take it up the ass as the bible dont like it read the real bible to get the facts GOD doesnt like it , hence AIDS to wipe out all gays , just a thought:)

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:07 am » by *WillEase*

masteruniverse wrote:well god aslo creates problems for humans that medal where god doesnt want it like the fact that AIDS is around, maybe this is gods way of saying no anal as in the real bible god doesnt like gays and punishes them , maybe this proves god is real?

How is it you call yourself 'Masteruniverse' when you haven't even mastered hitting the spell check button? Of course even if your spelling didn't suck, your comment still has me :roll:

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:08 am » by Slith

masteruniverse wrote:means dont take it up the ass as the bible dont like it

Well seeing how I've never talked to the bible, I wouldn't know

Can I offer you a bigger shovel?

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:13 am » by Kinninigan

:headscratch:

Is this a pun?

"Does homosexuality have to be an evolutionary
dead end?"

and they one that maintains the erection is the gayer one not the receiver!

Read more: does-homosexuality-have-to-be-an-evolutionary-dead-end-t81551.html#ixzz2E28Jnxvi
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

PreviousNext