Does homosexuality have to be an evolutionary dead end?

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:17 am » by The57ironman

...............Image

..i can't tell you how many times i have resisted making a comment in this thread...

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 am » by Toxic32

Kinninigan wrote::headscratch:

Is this a pun?

"Does homosexuality have to be an evolutionary
dead end?"

and they one that maintains the erection is the gayer one not the receiver!

Read more: does-homosexuality-have-to-be-an-evolutionary-dead-end-t81551.html#ixzz2E28Jnxvi

What the fuck did you just say?????. :headscratch:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 am » by *WillEase*

What does the Bible say about homosexuality? Does scripture condone or denounce the behavior? Is the scripture clear? There are varying opinions on what the Bible says about homosexuality and same-sex relationships, and the best way to understand where the conflict comes from is to learn more about the specific scriptures being debated.

Will Homosexuals Inherit the Kingdom of God?
One of the most greatly debated scriptures regarding homosexuality is 1 Corinthians 6:9-10:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).

While the scripture may sound clear, the debate actually surrounds the use of the Greek word that this particular version of the Bible translates as "homosexual offenders." The term is "arsenokoite." Some say that it is a reference to male prostitutes rather than to two committed homosexuals. Yet, others argue that Paul, who wrote the passage, would not have repeated "male prostitutes" twice. Even others argue that the two root words in arsenokoite are the same terms used to prohibit any premarital or extramarital sexual relations, so they may not refer to homosexual relations alone.

However, even if a person believes that homosexuality is a sin based upon this scripture, the next verse does say that homosexuals can inherit the kingdom if they come to the Lord, Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:11 - "And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." (NIV)

What About Sodom and Gomorrah?
In Genesis 19 God destroys Sodom and Gomorrah due to the extensive amount of sin and debauchery going on in the city. Some add homosexuality in with the sins being committed. Others say that it was not just blanket homosexuality being condemned but homosexual rape, meaning it is different from homosexual behavior in loving relationships.

Cultic Homosexual Behavior?
Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 are also debated among denominations and scholars.

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable." (NIV)

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (NIV)

While many Christian denominations and scholars believe these scriptures clearly condemn homosexuality, others believe that the Greek terms used were meant to describe the homosexual behavior present at Pagan temples.

Prostitution or Homosexuality?
Romans 1 discusses how the people gave into their lust. Yet the meaning of the acts described are debated. Some see the passages as describing prostitution while others see it as a clear condemnation on homosexual behavior.

Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion." (NIV)

So, What Does the Bible Say?
All of these different viewpoints on the various scriptures most likely bring up more questions for Christian teens than answers. Most Christian teens end up adhering to the viewpoints based upon their personal beliefs about homosexuality. Others find themselves swayed or more open to homosexuals after examining the scripture.

Whether or not you believe homosexuality is a sin based upon your interpretations of the scripture, there are some issues surrounding the treatment of homosexuals of which Christians need to be aware. While the Old Testament focused on rules and consequences, the New Testament offers a message of love. There are some Christian homosexuals and there are those that desire deliverance from homosexuality. Rather than trying to be God and pass judgement on those individuals, a better option may be to offer prayers to those struggling with their homosexuality.

http://christianteens.about.com/od/whatthebiblesaysabout/a/wbsaHomosexual.htm
Last edited by *WillEase* on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 am » by Kinninigan

Toxic32 wrote:
What the fuck did you just say?????. :headscratch:

do bi-sexuals evolve half-way?
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:31 am » by Slith

Was that a response to me Will? :headscratch:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 am » by *WillEase*

Slith wrote:Was that a response to me Will? :headscratch:

No. It was directed towards anyone who uses the Bible to condemn homosexual behavior,
particularly 'masteruniverse' and his rant... :vomit:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:40 am » by Toxic32

Why do homosexual couples who wish to establish a union between themselves insist on having the government allow them to be endowed with the same marriage title provided to heterosexual couples? Why are they not satisfied with being provided the same legal provisions in the form of a title called "civil union"? A single answer to both questions is obvious. They want society to consider their relationship normal. The reason the government should not concede to their demands is also obvious. Their relationship is not normal because man and woman were put on this earth with complementary sex organs meant to procreate the species.

My reading of the U.S. Constitution is that it guarantees freedom to individuals provided their actions do not infringe upon the freedom of other individuals. Thus, in regards to homosexuality, individuals with that preference are free to indulge themselves providing their indulgence does not affect the freedoms that non-homosexuals have. By claiming normality in their relationships homosexuals, and attempting to use the government to legally bless their unions, they hope to indoctrinate society to accept it as so. In this process they are affecting one of the freedoms most parents desire to have for their children. That is to have them educated with the understanding of homosexuality that they consider to be self evident. Granted that people have abused this basic tenet of nature in many ways, including homosexuality, this does not alter what should be seen by any rational mind as the fact that homosexuality is not normal.

As the Encyclopaedia Britannica so well states, "In the biological evolutionary scale, the more complex the species, the longer the offspring is dependent on its mother for survival from the time of birth to maturity. Human beings, at the top of the evolutionary scale, require the most time of all species to reach maturity. This imposes increased duties on human parents for the care of their children. The best chance for the successful development of the child into adulthood occurs when both parents are deeply involved throughout the period of child rearing. Hence, marriage lays the foundation for the traditional nuclear family, whose basic constituents are a mother, a father, and a child and which is the primary unit for ensuring the procreation of human beings and the preservation of their societies."

It is troubling that public schools have moved to force acceptance of the homosexual life style as a normal one. Given the tacit approval of society, the strong sex drive in teenagers may already have led some of them, who would not previously have done so, into the homosexual arena. This practice promotes a way of life that many Americans feel weakens the family structure that history aptly demonstrates is the moral backbone of a society. That is why many of us feel that public schools should leave the teaching of subject matter relating to social issues to the parents. They should stick to teaching essentially only the 3 R’s. Better yet, it would be well to consider turning over government schools to the private sector so that education will no longer be politicized.

This is not to say that we should not advocate to all our citizens, whether they be adults or children, to respect the rights of others. Most citizens who believe as I do regarding what is a normal life style also are law abiding citizens and do respect the right of anyone, in our open society, to live the type of life they desire as long as it does not affect the right of anyone else to do the same. However, to disregard the obvious and give in to those who in their own selfishness would wantonly alter society to suit themselves would destroy the idea of a traditional nuclear family and send our society in a very dangerous hedonistic direction.

http://www.arationaladvocate.com/homosexuality.htm
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:44 am » by Fatdogmendoza

21st century people with ancient beliefs....

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:54 am » by Slith

Toxic32 wrote:
My reading of the U.S. Constitution is that it guarantees freedom to individuals provided their actions do not infringe upon the freedom of other individuals.

Not all on here are Americans

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 am » by Toxic32

Well said.

PreviousNext