Does homosexuality have to be an evolutionary dead end?

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 pm » by Noentry

Slith wrote:
Noentry wrote:
In the end evolution will negate homosexuality as gay men are less likely to father a child.

In a natural evolution, maybe. We aren't evolving naturally anymore though. We have become experiments again. The cycle is repeating itself

Hmmm :think: this is very true.
You are on to something there Slith.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 pm » by Slith

Noentry wrote:
Slith wrote:
Noentry wrote:
In the end evolution will negate homosexuality as gay men are less likely to father a child.

In a natural evolution, maybe. We aren't evolving naturally anymore though. We have become experiments again. The cycle is repeating itself

Hmmm :think: this is very true.
You are on to something there Slith.

I think so. It's repeated many times in all the historical books we know and believe as Dogma. But there were times on earth before said Dogma. Still searching for the truth. Hope to some day find it. Did we actually evolve or were we manipulated? That's a question for the ages

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 7:54 pm » by Noentry

In the premise of Homosexuality not being a natural state of being.
There is evidence that low testosterone at the fetal stage is a factor in producing gay men, also we have corrupted our selves with all these pollutants and chemicals, many abnormalities have resulted due to this manipulation of mans environment. This is not conclusive but it has been pointed at.

It is very possible that gay men have the brain of a woman not all but the camp ones do give this theory creditability.

In the past homosexuality has been prevalent, Spartans, Greeks, Romans, Egyptians have long history of gay men. The Spartans took Homosexuality to the next level and they lived in a more environmentally natural state then we do today.

The whole society followed the same ideology. Woman are for children, men are for love. :scary:

If homosexuality is not a natural state then manipulation of our genes is the only answer.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 pm » by fatbastard2.0

I'm curious to think that, if there are any male DTV members who are gay, what do you feel about being homosexual, do you think it's as natural as hetrosexuality, or would you prefer to be hetrosexual. "I await any responce, starting now." 18:38pm. GMT. Merry Xmas.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 pm » by Alexrubic

I think a number of posters have provided pieces of the answer.

Is homosexuality genetic? I'd say no. As others have observed, straight couples can have both heterosexual and homosexual offspring while homosexuals who procreate (whether by heterosexual sex with a partner of the opposite gender or via artificial insemination) can and do have heterosexual offspring.

Is homosexuality due to nurture? Again, I'd say no. Homosexual couples who have offspring by either of the methods mentioned above or via adoption/fostering do not necessarily produce homosexual adults.

Is effeminacy unique to homosexuals? No, not in my experience. I know some very camp people who, to all appearances, are exclusively heterosexual, married to partners of the opposite gender and have children. I also know some self-professed gay people who are definitely not effeminate.

Is homosexuality abnormal, a perversion or a sin against God? I'd have to say no. Homosexuality has been known throughout recorded history, is evident in most of the animal kingdom and in classical times was considered the 'norm' or highest expression of love. Sex between men and women was reserved specifically for procreation. As to the last point, Quentin Crisp, when told 'God created man and woman, created He them' replied with 'God created He me'! Why would an omnipotent creator create or allow to be created/exist something that was so abhorrent to him?

My personal view is that sexuality exists on a spectrum with heterosexuality and homosexuality at either extreme and bisexuality in the middle. Anyone can be anywhere on that scale and may move along it in either direction during their lifetime. From that perspective you could argue that heterosexuals are just as 'extreme' as homosexuals!

Finally, is it an evolutionary dead end? Clearly not - given all of the above. It may be as simple as nature's way of dealing with a population explosion or a shortage of females!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 9:08 pm » by Kinninigan

:rtft:

this whole thread....

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Writer

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 1:12 am » by masteruniverse

lol if you have a go at what i wrote it means your gay ,, end of story remember bum bandits aids is going to get you big time.

god doesnt like you..it says it in the bible read it , just saying it is there to see..

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 2:59 am » by Poooooot

masteruniverse wrote:lol if you have a go at what i wrote it means your gay ,, end of story remember bum bandits aids is going to get you big time.

god doesnt like you..it says it in the bible read it , just saying it is there to see..

God loves everyone. God is love.

You sound like a member of Westboro Baptist Church
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:56 am » by Iwanci

There is no such thing as fornication and there certainly is NO king..

Sorry buddy but that's my honest opinion.

How many unwed women have children? Millions... there is no bet to be had here my friend, and there is definately no distinction between a wedded woman and an unwedded woman for the purposes of procreation or simple sex.

To be a true homosexual would mean that you would NOT have sexual intercourse with a woman, failing some form of artificial insemination I would argue that this would be an evolutionary dead end.

No god etc would be able to do anything to interfere, unless they artificially inseminated an egg, in which case this has nothing to do with the homosexual question being posed above.

My opinion, as soon as you put a 'god' in the mix, you immediately rule out logic. Now, put a more highly advanced being in the mix and that opens up a whole new world of possibilities...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 1:57 pm » by Phaeton

My opinion, as soon as you put a 'god' in the mix, you immediately rule out logic. Now, put a more highly advanced being in the mix and that opens up a whole new world of possibilities...

You talk of logic.

What being is more highly advanced than..

G*d
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext