Does Humanity have Any Hope left for the Future?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 8:37 pm » by Newearthman

I would say the only hope for humanity would be the release of free energy and gravity control technology. It would be a good start but politics and big buisness would have to change as well. I can't even think of a "realistic" means of a hopfull future. It seems as tho our planet is in a death spiral of greed and corruption that has blead into every crevis of societies power structure.

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel or is just a frieght train comming our way?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 8:52 pm » by Tjahzi

good post!

let's run for the hills then shall we?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 9:35 pm » by Boondox681

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 9:59 pm » by Newearthman

[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dib2-HBsF08&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dib2-HBsF08&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Writer

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 pm » by Kadok9

sorry the four horsemen will be here soon. this will be a very sad bad day.looks like the nwo has won and there will be hell on earth. thanks puppet oboma god will have his way with you so keep smiling.as you kill us........... :vomit:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 10:16 pm » by Redwoodrick

Sadly,I think you are correct.I very much believe we shall eventually have Utopia here but it will not be until there is a profound shift in the consciousness and vibratory frequency of the human creatures living here.
Many of us are awakening,and many more shall follow.But there is a large group (race?) of beings on this planet who will refuse to give place in their hearts and minds to the new vibrational paradigm-Love....And the loving evolution of the man-creature into a being less physical and unshackled by death and sickness,greed and avarice, is being thwarted by beings whose selfishness and cruelty has permeated human nature.They are the ones who will refuse to change-and who will hold the whole world hostage in their greed and fear.
We all know the score pretty much.I mean it is pretty obvious that these beings hold the guns and the gold...and even technology they use to keep use tied to our baser nature.So many of us are waiting,hoping,for a group of star brothers to come from afar and use their knowledge to help free us.And I believe they have.But not in the way we were maybe expecting.The curious conundrum of corporal existence has fooled us into thinking that our reality and hope lay somewhere in the physical world...but think about it..how long do you really have in one of these bodies?..70 years?..Man that is a bare instant.The blink of an eye.It may seem long at certain points,but in truth all of the years of a mans life are but a mere instant in the flow of time.We must have a greater reality than this physicality.And in truth,we do.
The coming times will be frightening for those without faith in something higher.The evil ones have entrenched themselves within and about us imo,and they hold us hostage in the face of the coming change in a desperate bid to keep some of us from going where they can not go.
For those who have Love in their hearts and minds,not even physical death should cause them fear.Remember that Love is it's own justification and that the Soul with Love in their being will have about as much use for a physical body in the coming world as a fish would for a pair of boots.Everything will be okay.Let us do our part by loving-ourselves,each other,the earth.Sounds new agey but it is the truth.
I LOVE THEREFORE I AM.

The preceding message was a part of my own personal belief system and is not presented as provable fact.No claim upon any one elses version of the truth is implied or should be inferred.....(in other words don't bother demanding proof!)

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 10:22 pm » by lamonema

There is hope for us we just have to live within our means, which will be forced upon us by the planet. IMO

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 10:23 pm » by Newearthman

I couldn't have said it better. We are here for a very short time and the meaning of life has become lost so just try to love something and hope death brings freedom. :( :cry: :roll: ok I guess that is the best conclusion of future hope :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 10:24 pm » by Boondox681

don't take it personal.it's a cyclical.what little we know of history has shown us that.
we'll be around again.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 10:58 pm » by Boondox681

boondox681 wrote:don't take it personal.it's all cyclical.what little we know of history has shown us that.
we'll be around again.

Next