Does the alien baby have a brother who lives among us?

Writer

PostWed Sep 09, 2009 4:27 pm » by Mindless

Wow interesting piece of info Slush about the virus epidemic the broke shorly after even though it could be a total coincidence its very odd all the same - I love the look of this little creature . :alien: What do you think .. Experiment gone wrong ?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 09, 2009 6:26 pm » by Thesaint

I just wish some big time researcher and lab would take this one over. Then maybe more clear answers could come out.

So true,

What are the chances it will go "missing" in the process though, some of the great discoveries involving new species just "disappeared". This thing looks a lot like the creatures popping up on video from South America. It needs to be quaranteed if nothing else for preservation. Two or more bio samples to be taken and analyzed seperately and some sample to be kept private should we get "paid for" results. (Jeez, the things you have to do to get to the truth, it will come back as a weather balloon wrapped in swamp gas)

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 pm » by TheDuck

slushpup wrote:
mindless wrote:Wow interesting piece of info Slush about the virus epidemic the broke shorly after even though it could be a total coincidence its very odd all the same - I love the look of this little creature . :alien: What do you think .. Experiment gone wrong ?

I just wish some big time researcher and lab would take this one over. Then maybe more clear answers could come out.

So do I man but no-one seems to want to, aliens are a historic 'find' the greatest find in history and the world is full of a bunch of pussy's, it seems that way to me anyway.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostWed Sep 09, 2009 7:15 pm » by Ironshroom

very interesting, although it wouldn't be hard to make a very detailed model that size. at the risk of sounding like a government agent :nwo: i have a very hard time believing its the palm sized fetus of an alien.

cool find none the less. :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 09, 2009 7:45 pm » by Lowsix

Pfft on their so called dna evidence,
until they publish that and the xrays,
its a spider monkey. Hello..tail.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...