Does the BP oil spill fulfill Biblical prophecy?

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 am » by Spock

drextin wrote:Damnit I'm rusty..........didn't realize this was a spam thread until I saw the exact same post on another thread. Someone's book isn't selling very well.

He writes a good bit here though. I checked him out on the net, may be selling a book - but hell - I wish I could write a book. Most of his stuff is way over my head - too many numbers and conclusions, but I'm sure it makes sense to some.

But yea - real poster. Just posts all over the place.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 12:33 am » by Ghost32

:idea: This Is A Man-made Disaster, The Book Of Revelations Talks About How An Angel Causes It To Occur During The Real End Times, And BP Are No Angels :!: :ghost: 32

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:17 pm » by Bradwatson

drextin wrote:Revelations was written by a f---ing lunatic. Everything described in it was talking about Nero and Rome. Not some date way off in the future. So decode all ya want but until you recognize the facts behind how and why it was written you'll never understand it fully.

drextin,

A very contradicting reply! You begin by calling John the Evangelist "a f---ing lunatic" (lovely language) and conclude with "until you recognize the facts behind how and why it was written you'll never understand it fully." I cant tell, do you respect the Bible or not? I do. I first read and studied/discussed The Revelation with a very qualified teacher when I was 8-years-old. I've continued working on comprehending it and breaking codes contained in it for the 42 years since. How many years have you studied the last book of the Bible? You are the one who has missed the main point of this book: the signs of the return of the Christ! Isn't this true? And the old and tired explanation by some of the Greek gematria/isopsephy of the name 'Emperor Nero'=666 is obviously wrong since that would have to be synchronized with the Christ returning, which is pretty clear to all that that didn't happen during Nero's lifetime.

You continue on another reply to belittle the importance of the op because "it's spam" and accuse me of trying to "sell a book". I'm not selling anything. Try to find a copy of There Are No Coincidences by Brad Watson for sale anywhere! Even though I'm not currently in a good financial standing, I have intentionally avoided selling that book for years now, partially because uninformed non-believers like yourself would accuse me of trying to create profits when I'm only interested in creating prophets with that "book/scroll" (Rev 5:1-10:10). I did post that commentary (op) first on another thread and realized how important it is and copied it on to this so it could be discussed without the topic title of "Cult". Yes, I'm guilty of that, but that is NOT the definiton of 'spam'.

You should consider admitting your errors. Confession is good for the karma of the soul.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'
discoverer of 'plan-it theory': GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:30 pm » by Boondox681

Does the BP oil spill fulfill Biblical prophecy?

only if your dumb enough to believe in the bible
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 pm » by Bradwatson

boondox681,

So, everyone who "believes in the Bible is dumb"? I could say, "All non-Bible believers are dumb", but what would that accomplish?! (Besides, I don't believe that all non-Bible believers are dumb, but I do believe they are making a mistake by at least not familiarizing themselves with the Bible and Qur'an.) Did you know about this connect(74)ion* between(74) the Gulf oil spill and The Revelation 8:8 & 16:3 before you read my post? When one reads Rev 8:8, there is an uncanny 'coincidence' that occurs! Do you believe in 'coincidences'? Religion(74) has always stated that "There Are No Coincidences" and recently, science has confirmed it with acknowledging that everything in this universe is interconnected and everything that occurs affects everything else.

The Bible is mostly an accurate history of the interaction of the 'One God' with the ancient Hebrews and the first Christians. Do you believe in history accounts? The Bible begins with an encoded Creation story that if you're open to exraterrestrial intervention (History Channel certainly has been promoting this) and cloning (Eve) in the Tigris-Euphrates River Valley ~5,800 years ago, than it actually makes sense with this universe being 13.7 billion years-old and Earth being 4.6 billion years-old. And if one accepts the recent scientific proof of reincarnation, then we now have a very simple explanation of how "the Christ (God's chosen one) returns and the resurrection of the dead" works!

Everyone,

Please do a Google search on Oil spill Revelation 8:8 16:3 and you'll find thousands of sites discussing this and some mainstream media included! Lisa Miller - religion editor of Newsweek Magazine - wrote an article that appeared last week: http://www.newsweek.com/2010/06/04/bloo ... water.html Please check it out.

*exposed gematria(74), the key(74): A=1...Z=26, GOD=7_4

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
Last edited by Bradwatson on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 2:01 pm » by Mediasorcerer

how do you know the bible isnt talking about a volcano going into the sea/thats what it sounds like to me.
everyones got a fuking agenda,how bad do you want the fuking stinking jewish hate book to be right,are you jewish,cos if your not,and your following the bible,you are a fuking slimey traitor to your own culture,and your ancestors dont deserve this,the bible has nothing to do with god,
and jews didnt invent the idea of one god,all races know this,those who follow the jewish history book have been deceived by jews,to abandon the real religion of antiquity for some jewish demon from the lower astral planes,
you all make me sick,you follow a book and ideas that have hurt /destroyed so many lives for so long,and you try to tell me its about god?fuk off,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 pm » by Bradwatson

mediasorcerer wrote:how do you know the Bible isnt talking about a volcano going into the sea?

mediasorcerer,

John the Evangelist - the writer of The Apocalypse/Revelation - knew what a volcano was! If he meant volcano, he would have written "volcano". If this guy really had a vision from 2010 of the British Petroleum oil rig catching on fire and sinking into the gulf, he would have described it exactly like he did, "something that looked like a mountain burning with fire fell into the sea". - Rev 8:8

The rest of your reply is some 'demon-possessed' hate. Try to discover some beauty and love in your life. :wink: Pardon me for caring.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 5:13 pm » by Gab1sco

BP = Biblical Prophesy

This is not just a coincidence here ~

Writer

PostTue Jun 15, 2010 5:44 pm » by Tzimtzum

Wait till they set it on fire...

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 4:56 am » by Bradwatson

gab1sco wrote:BP = Biblical Prophesy. This is not just a coincidence here ~

gab1sco,

I can't tell if that was a serious or sarcastic reply, but either way, I hadn't thought that BP=Bible Prophecy. Thanks. :)

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

PreviousNext