Does the BP oil spill fulfill Biblical prophecy?

Initiate

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 3:20 am » by Bradwatson

rawdney wrote:BradWatson. Although I don't agree with your way of thinking, nor do I believe in the Bible or Jesus being the son of God...... I like your style.

rawdney,

We are all 'sons and daughters of God', yet Y'shua74 ben Yosef had some abilities that others didn't. The Bible is history told by the 'winners'. The ancient Hebrews told their side of events and the Christian New Testament was written in a way so as not to conflict with Roman propaganda. But, once you get past that, there are some great moral teachings that Jesus74 gave us along with an encoded message from the Jewish74 Messiah74 who was on the Cross74 that's very cool and has great implications!

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL :geek:
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'
discoverer of 'plan-it theory': GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 3:26 am » by Mediasorcerer

bradwatson wrote:
rawdney wrote:BradWatson. Although I don't agree with your way of thinking, nor do I believe in the Bible or Jesus being the son of God...... I like your style.

rawdney,

We are all 'sons and daughters of God', yet Y'shua74 ben Yosef had some abilities that others didn't. The Bible is history told by the 'winners'. The ancient Hebrews told their side of events and the Christian New Testament was written in a way so as not to conflict with Roman propaganda. But, once you get past that, there are some great moral teachings that Jesus74 gave us along with an encoded message from the Jewish74 Messiah74 who was on the Cross74 that's very cool and has great implications!

well actually there have been many others with yeshuas abilities over the centuries,many!!!people just close there eyes to those tho,because they have been deceived into thinking this dead jewish person is the be all and end all of mystics /prophets/healers,im not sying yeshua wasnt a good healer or whatever,but why make him the big no 1,and diss your own history[if you are not jewish[in favor of him?this is deception,especially when the jews themselves dont recognise him,smells funny to me,very funny,
and consider this,the ptb have all the resources we dont,what makes you think they did this oil spill on that date for no reason?prophecies can be made real by those who are desperate to believe ,to create credit for there version of god etc,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 4:34 pm » by Bradwatson

thesaint wrote::roll:

What kind of saint do you make yourself out to be? This is a very serious topic and you respond with only a 'roll of the eyes' smilie?! That's very juvenille and in NO way reflects ANY saintly characteristics. Please reread the op, look around at what's happening in the news, and try another reply.
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 4:57 pm » by lamonema

nibirutracker wrote:This is the seventh sign of the hopi end times prophecy ........

Now this is perhaps the closest of any ancient scripture in depicting a future event one can find (IMO). It has not been altered by religious dogmas in order to conform with a popular standard, it is what it is. Besides it affects the very lands of the Native American people, It is not just the Hopi who have prophecies any Native American culture have their stories. The stories of all American Indian Nations may speak in differant tongues but in the end say same thing. I find it funny how in the past the new invaders of this land pissed all over the beliefs of the Native American beliefs and warnings, only to now come full circle and come back to the native with questions. In my oppinion why should any Native American culture disclose anything. I also find it odd how Black Elk said that these days were comeing, "the black and white will return to the red, and ask for knowledge." Knowledge that proceeds our understanding by thousands of years, knowledge that somehow managed to survive the past slaughters of the true keepers of this land, oh! the irony.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 5:00 pm » by Boondox681

if you don't believe bradwatson,you better believe mel....

:flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 12:59 am » by Rawdney

bradwatson wrote:

rawdney,

Agreed, there are some great moral teachings (there is also a bunch of immoral, sadistic stuff). My parents taught me all of that good stuff growing up. I know the difference between right and wrong, and I mostly try to do 'right'. If I do 'wrong', I learn from my experience and try not to do it again. I don't need the fear of god, or the fear of hell to keep me in line.

Humans, for the most part, are stupid and immoral sinners. The Bible was written to keep people fearful so they would obey the laws of the land.

I really don't understand how anyone believes this silly story. Let alone the majority of the population.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 am » by Iwanci

rawdney wrote:
bradwatson wrote:

rawdney,

Agreed, there are some great moral teachings (there is also a bunch of immoral, sadistic stuff). My parents taught me all of that good stuff growing up. I know the difference between right and wrong, and I mostly try to do 'right'. If I do 'wrong', I learn from my experience and try not to do it again. I don't need the fear of god, or the fear of hell to keep me in line.

Humans, for the most part, are stupid and immoral sinners. The Bible was written to keep people fearful so they would obey the laws of the land.

I really don't understand how anyone believes this silly story. Let alone the majority of the population.

Well Said ! :flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 5:21 am » by Stone069

stone069 wrote:Brad, you claim to have studied "The Bible" for 42 years. You act as though the Bible is one book. How well do you know the history of that "Book"? Considering that the bible is a compilation of many books, written by many authors, at many different points in history. It was then compiled by "Constantine", a roman emperor. When you studied the bible which version did you read? Did you include all the gnostic books also or just what Constantine and HIS priests had decided was worthy of inclusion. You seem to take the word of the bible as FACT. Did you consider that the books "allowed" into the "Bible", were chosen by men, not god. If we take every story that starts with "God told me to write this down", then I assume you will be quoting David Koresh next, since he claimed to be the second coming. Just as those authors of antiquity have claimed that God spoke directly to them and told them to write it down. Koresh as well as others have claimed that god speaks directly to them, and told them to do the things they did. OR is it just because the books of the bible are so old that they have to be right?

I admit I have not studied the bible for 42 years, nor did I speak at length with a priest about it at the age of eight. (REALLY?) Nor have I read the koran. I do know that the message compiled by Constantine, has a ton of historical truth to it, as do many modern books. I also believe in the message portrayed by the bible. I do not believe that the bible is 100% fact. I do not believe that books written up to as many as 200 years after Jesus Christ lived, can have a true transcript of Jesus word, ever played telephone? If twenty people in one room cannot get a single sentence correct after passing it among them, I find it truly unbelievable, that a story passed by word of mouth, over 200 years, with each persons personal agenda influencing it can be attributed to be the actual words of one Jesus Christ.

Just wondering if or when this maybe addressed?

stone069 wrote:I just don't get it when people try to claim that the bible prophesy is so accurate. Please correct me if I am wrong but aren't most of the prophecies that are claimed to be correct, only confirmed, in the bible? Basically, the bible says this will happen, then later, the confirmation of the prophesy is in a later story of the bible. Such as prophesies of the savior, in the old testament, then, in the new testament, Jesus appears. where else is the prophesy and where else is the confirmation.

Or maybe this?

You called out Saint for only posting an eye roll, and tell him to reread the op and come up with a better reply yet you choose to ignore an honest reply which I believe makes valid points. If you can't address the points I have made, then why should we even listen to anything else you may have to say in this thread? Just saying......

Initiate

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 1:49 am » by Bradwatson

will69ease wrote:Or...it could be a disaster brought on by humans, not vengeful angels.
will69ease (interesting screen name),

Yes, the British Petroleum Oil Spill was caused by humans, and I think it was unintentional. But, our minds deal with much more subconscious thought that we realize. 'God' does act through our subconscious mind. Also, angels are human, right? I mean, if one believes in angels, they certainly aren't flying around with wings! :owned:
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Initiate

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 pm » by Bradwatson

It appears that after 85 days, British Petroleum has stopped the Gulf Oil Leak. But the question remains, did this fulfill the Biblical prophecy of The Revelation 8:8? The Govt has closed 1/3 of the Gulf to fishing. 1/3 of the fishing boatings have been rendered useless. Have 1/3 of the creatures been killed or are doomed? For me, "YES!" It satisfies the prophecy. We won't have to do it again and make it worse. :clapper:
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Previous