Does the BP oil spill fulfill Biblical prophecy?

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:18 pm » by Bradwatson

I'm very familar with the Bible and have spent a lot of time47 decoding its last book: The Revelation. When the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico began to appear 'biblical', I associated it with Rev. 16:3, "And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea". On Saturday May 29, 2010, I searched the Internet to see if any others had made this connection. I found, instead, that many people were connecting the oil spill with Rev. 8:8 - it is all over youtube and many forums. I opened a Bible to that verse and WOW! "And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and a third of the sea became blood, and a third of the creatures in the sea died." Different versions of the Bible seem to describe the oil rig even better: "Something like a mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea".

I write this post so as to inform those that read it of a perceived connection by many people between the oil spill and a Bible prophecy. As time passes and the spill gets worse, there will be more talk of this prophecy being realized.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of There Are No Coincidences - the "book/scroll" of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the "7 seals" - 'beyond Einstein theories' - on the cover
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'
discoverer of 'plan-it theory': GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:20 pm » by Thesaint

:roll:

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:25 pm » by Will69ease

Or...it could be a disaster brought on by humans, not vengeful angels.

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:27 pm » by Muchtyman

Here's a Couple for ya .

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mark 13:7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

Still a while to go then . :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm » by Mayafan

bible = human agenda
its a simple

jetxvii

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:32 pm » by jetxvii

if you start seeing Tupac Shakur reaping souls from people with a mark of the beast, and Biggie eatin......I mean harvesting those people, I think that is when we will know the prophecy has been fulfilled.

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:45 pm » by Svaha

I never understood why the 'bible' forbid divination / prophecies and at the same time is full of doom prophecies.
I think it is better to look at the prophecies of your own country that were made by indigenous people.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 am » by Drextin

Revelations was written by a fucking lunatic. Everything described in it was talking about Nero and Rome. Not some date way off in the future. So decode all ya want but until you recognize the facts behind how and why it was written you'll never understand it fully.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 am » by Drextin

Damnit I'm rusty..........didn't realize this was a spam thread until I saw the exact same post on another thread. Someone's book isn't selling very well.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 12:23 am » by Spock

bradwatson wrote:I'm very familar with the Bible and have spent a lot of time47 decoding its last book: The Revelation. When the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico began to appear 'biblical', I associated it with Rev. 16:3, "And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea". On Saturday May 29, 2010, I searched the Internet to see if any others had made this connection. I found, instead, that many people were connecting the oil spill with Rev. 8:8 - it is all over youtube and many forums. I opened a Bible to that verse and WOW! "And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and a third of the sea became blood, and a third of the creatures in the sea died." Different versions of the Bible seem to describe the oil rig even better: "Something like a mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea".

I write this post so as to inform those that read it of a perceived connection by many people between the oil spill and a Bible prophecy. As time passes and the spill gets worse, there will be more talk of this prophecy being realized.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of There Are No Coincidences - the "book/scroll" of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the "7 seals" - 'beyond Einstein theories' - on the cover

Hey Brad. I'm not drawing the same conclusion. Because of the ratio (1/3) of the sea. To me that could only be accomplished by something like a meteor, or an oil spill much worse then this, or maybe some sort of bizarre mutant algae.

Just throwing that out there.

I am aware of the the scripture you are talking of, but, honestly, this isn't the circumstance.

Next