Syria: Does this seem fishy to you?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 5:57 am » by Noentry

Malogg wrote:
Syria is Irans closest Alliance (friend) Take Assad out then Iran should be easier to invade .

FKN War tactics

I agree with you this has a lot to do with Iran.
However Syria is no threat at all to NATO.
They also know if they do invaded Assad will us WMD's against them.

Instead what they have done is arm and train the resistance.
NATO is taking out Syria without without using their own solders.

If Assad uses the WMD's against his own people(with I believe he will if his back is against the wall) NATO will have no choice but to invade. And it would have the backing of the world and most the people.

With the upcoming war against Iran on the horizon invading Syria would make it a war on multiple fronts and this would be bad war tactic.

Why would they send their troops into Syria?
When the Syrian resistance are willing to do the work for them.

Even if Assad did stay in power(which I doubt), he will be in no shape to help Iran.
So NATO get what they want either way.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 5:59 am » by Noentry

Marcydare wrote::hell: How many Countries , How many victims , How many Invasions,
before the World sickens of this crap and puts an end to the West (US/UK)
and it's Problem, Reaction , Solution. BULLSHIT. Interference and manipulation
of and toying with entire Nations Populations ? How much is enough ?

Global Thermal Nuclear War........Because man deserves nothing less :bang;

Yes I agree. Except for the thermonuclear part.

In this post I am talking about politics and war tactics.

In the bigger picture we are all being played like puppets by "tptb"
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 am » by Kaarmaa

Cornbread714 wrote:
Noentry wrote:He has these WMD's, this is true.
I believe he is capable of using them.

Where have I heard this before? Sounds vaguely familiar... :think:

George W Bush about Saddam Hussein?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 6:37 am » by Noentry

Al-Assad uses bacterial and chemical weapons in Homs-Syria 04.04.2012.mp4

Upload to Disclose.tv

NEW:Evidence of chemical weapon use by Syrian Assad govt.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Dec 3, 2012 by ArabicLeaks

A Syrian army helicopter dispersing strange gases that's believed to be chemical weapons targeting the Syrian people. This video was shoot above the village of Salma, in the area of Al-Akrad Mountain (Jabal Al-Akrad), which is in the region of Al-Lathiqiya coast, on December 2, 2012.
If you or anyone you know, can confirm this is a chemical weapon and what type, please reply and explain.
Original video posted by :LattakiaNewsChannel

Syria Chemical Weapons On Foreigners

Upload to Disclose.tv

I believe he would use them on the resistance if he was in danger of losing the civil war.

SYRIAN WAR - MILITARY intervention & CHEMICAL WARFARE = WW3??

Upload to Disclose.tv

Another chunk of intimidation coupled with agressive statements were piled on the Syrian government this week. The US and its allies are once again talking up the possibility of Assad's regime using its chemical arsenal, while at the same time dishing out threats to engage in its internal conflict. Marina Portnaya has more on what Damascus had to say on that.

Opposition activists claim Saturday was the deadliest day since the start of the unrest - with more than three hundred people killed in fighting between pro- and anti-regime supporters across Syria. The lion's share of deaths were reported in the suburbs of Damascus, which have been witness to fierce battles of late. But the war hasn't yet swallowed up the whole country.

Syria - Syrian Military Mixes Sarin Nerve Gas into Bombs For Assad - Dec 05, 2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

WASHINGTON — Syria has begun mixing chemicals that can be used to make deadly sarin gas, a US official told AFP Monday, amid fears that President Bashar al-Assad's forces could attack rebels with chemical weapons.

"We've picked up several indications which lead us to believe that they're combining chemical precursors," the official said, on condition of anonymity, adding that the operation was apparently aimed at making sarin.

Earlier, CNN said that Washington believed that Assad's regime was considering the feasibility of putting sarin into artillery shells for use in a limited chemical strike against opposition soldiers, the report said.

US officials stressed to the news channel that they did not believe that Assad had made a final decision on mounting such a strike.

Sarin, used in two terror attacks in Japan in the 1990s, is a man-made nerve agent which can cause convulsions, respiratory failure and death.

The intelligence appeared to explain a series of fresh warnings issued by Washington that the use of chemical weapons by the Assad government would cross a "red line" and invite unspecified US action.

How often does RT agree with American news.
This is really happening

Fuck he has started to use them.
The bastard.
Fuck me. :hell:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 7:41 am » by *WillEase*

I'd love to chime in hear, but I trust by now you know what I am going to say about what will happen in Syria.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 am » by Mep630

#1 its not a civil war, it is a-symmetric warfare being run by nato with a good propaganda cover story.

FSA is mostly al-qeada and foreign nationals. They do terror attacks, blowing things up, killing civilians, and they blame it on Assad.

The FSA has US special forces and us intelligence helping them.

I think this move is to mostly secure these weapons, from falling into the terrorist hands.

If FSA gets their hands on them, and uses them, they will of course blame Assad and attack him anyhow. Assads days are numbered as Syria cant hope to take on NATO with its legion of MK-ULTRA AL-Qaeda Mind Slaves ready to blow themselves up at any turn.

None the less, Assad is losing big ground, so I think use of these weapons as last resort would be a smart move on Assada part, and should be expected if Damascus is taken.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 10:46 am » by Slith

Mep630 wrote:
None the less, Assad is losing big ground, so I think use of these weapons as last resort would be a smart move on Assada part, and should be expected if Damascus is taken.

There is absolutely nothing smart about using chemical weapons. Period!

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 11:32 am » by Svaha

It's simple, just look at history, who lied over and over again to find a reason to invade yet another country?
Who did all the things they're accusing others of, like the pocession and use of chemical weapons and wmd's ?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 11:40 am » by mediasorcery

who used agent orange/napalm in vietnam i wonder???

the west want the muslim brotherhood to be in control, they want sharia in the west too, thats what i think, sounds insane, but, its all about control at the end of the day,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 12:11 pm » by Toxic32

Don't you find it strange that the only country who is under any sort of threat or perceived danger by Syria is Israel. They must be laughing their socks off. Talk about manipulation and being lead by the nose. I bet they've got a big stick in the pond and making waves in the background. I notice we never hear a peep from them. When in fact they stand to gain much more from de-stabilising the middle east than any other country.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PreviousNext