Syria: Does this seem fishy to you?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 12:37 pm » by mediasorcery

probably true toxic, mind you, suppose we cant blame them in a way,

AT THE END OF THE DAY, THERE ALL C*&^%$#@UNTS REALLY, THE WHOLE LOT ARE LIARS MURDERERS AND THE REST, NONE HAVE MUCH CHARACTER AS NATIONS TO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR THE WORLD, INSTEAD YTHEY PROMULGATE DECEPTION THIEVERY AND DEATH, WHAT A JOKE, TIME FOR EM ALL TO GROW THE FUK UP AND LEARN TO SHARE[bloody caps lock sori] you get my point tho,

its up to us to lead they way for these wayward children running around pretending to be men. by rising above it all somehow if possible.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:29 pm » by E6722maj

Cornbread714 wrote: It all stinks. All of it.

yes indeed

whatever

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 3:22 pm » by Pateriot

It does sound familiar. Bush claimed that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction as a pretense to invade Iraq. Of course, as the article states, Saddam did have weapons of mass destruction as he used them to kill 5000 Kurds in 1988. With no proof that Saddam divested his stockpiles of chemical weapons and did not create more, one must assume that he still had them when we decided to invade.

Although we found some, there were not the huge stockpiles that we expected to find. So what happened to them? Reports went out that in the weeks leading to the Iraqi War convoys of tractor trailers were witnessed going into... Syria! So yes, there is very likely a tie between this account of chemical weapons in Syria and the Iraq War... but not in the way that most of you were thinking!

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:10 am » by SUKHOV

Cornbread714 wrote:Good points, Noentry - and like I said, I'm not pretending to know.

I just wonder if we are truly in a position to invade and try to "fix" yet another country's problems. If that is ever our real intention in the first place.

It all stinks.

All of it.

Hey CB,

I agree with NoEntrys take on it. Syria got the CWs from Iraq before the 2003 invasion. Saddam saw after we were in Afghanistan, Iraq was next, so he shipped them out. (he could have before then..)

It's also quite weird, and I'll probably sound like a nut for it, but

In the game COD: MW the "generals" name of the country you invade, is Named Al-Assad. You are a marine trying to stop him from using WMD's.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 pm » by Malogg

Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 12:46 pm » by mediasorcery

Travvysavvy wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:Good points, Noentry - and like I said, I'm not pretending to know.

I just wonder if we are truly in a position to invade and try to "fix" yet another country's problems. If that is ever our real intention in the first place.

It all stinks.

All of it.

Hey CB,

I agree with NoEntrys take on it. Syria got the CWs from Iraq before the 2003 invasion. Saddam saw after we were in Afghanistan, Iraq was next, so he shipped them out. (he could have before then..)

It's also quite weird, and I'll probably sound like a nut for it, but

In the game COD: MW the "generals" name of the country you invade, is Named Al-Assad. You are a marine trying to stop him from using WMD's.

after hearing that about c.o.d, now i really dont believe it !!!
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 am » by Noentry

ASSAD USING CHEMICAL WEAPONS NOW

:hell:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 3:21 am » by mediasorcery

how do you know whose piloting that choppa and where it really is? just saying.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 3:35 am » by Noentry

mediasorcery wrote:how do you know whose piloting that choppa and where it really is? just saying.

I dont.
:flop:

Just reporting what I find.

It could be military but not Chemical or biological.
I may not be Syria. Perhaps we have a member who can speak the language and verify what is being said in the above video.

As it stands imo he is more then capable of using these weapons to keep his ass on his throne.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 3:46 am » by Cornbread714

Noentry wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:how do you know whose piloting that choppa and where it really is? just saying.

I dont.
:flop:

Just reporting what I find.

It could be military but not Chemical or biological.
I may not be Syria. Perhaps we have a member who can speak the language and verify what is being said in the above video.

As it stands imo he is more then capable of using these weapons to keep his ass on his throne.

ASSAD USING CHEMICAL WEAPONS NOW

Those are your words, are they not?

All I'm saying is: be careful about things you are asked to believe.

Personally, I'm not on any "side" of this debate.

Just asking questions.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext