"Don't mess with stray pussy!"

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 7:19 pm » by Webcat

I was quite shocked, but not surprised by this video, but even after the cat had owned the stupid woman and she had run off, the cat went after her! :shock:

I think that cat must have serious anger issues! :mrgreen:

Kicking snow at it was a step too far....... :roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 7:26 pm » by Canubis

All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 7:29 pm » by Thebluecanary

I hope that someone caught and killed that animal. That is not normal behavior. I also hope the woman got her rabies shots.

We had a stray hanging around our old house for a while that was seriously aggressive like this…the first time it tried to come at me like that (because it was attempting to attack my dog) I whacked it over the head with a shovel. Never saw it again after that.

Sorry, "Webcat"….I may be married to a Crazy Cat Man myself, but I'm of the opinion that stray cats=vermin and should be euthanized.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 pm » by E6722maj

cat 1
trailer trash 0

:flop:
whatever

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 8:09 pm » by TheDuck

Thebluecanary wrote:I hope that someone caught and killed that animal. That is not normal behavior. I also hope the woman got her rabies shots.

Canna kill the cat for attacking when provoked.

Anyway, Dogs like "Not messing wi' that pus'."

Edit, our Cat.

Chillin'

Inb4 moar Catpix
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 9:02 pm » by Thebluecanary

I read a commentary of the video one of the million times that some cat lover posted it to Facebook with all the LOLZ. The woman said the cat was coming into the yard bothering her dog, so she was trying to shoo it away. It is NOT normal behavior for a cat to attack someone like that. And yeah, a stray animal coming into your yard, you try to shoo it off (she was kicking snow at it, not throwing rocks) and it jumps on you and attacks you…you are absolutely justified in killing it. Cats can be aggressive, but that level of aggression is above and beyond. What if it had jumped on a child's face like that?

Our neighborhood is overrun with strays. And I don't mean nice little kitties that need homes…because my husband takes those to the no-kill shelter (only because I've drawn the line at 5 cats living inside our house and NO MORE). I'm talking about feral cats that are many generations removed from domestication, completely wild and unable to be tamed. My husband feels sorry for them and tries to put food out, so they decide this is a nice place to hang out and then they pretty much decimate the local wildlife population. I spend large parts of my summer rescuing lizards, birds and toads from the disgusting bastards. I won't use poison in my yard because of the bees, so I have to treat the inevitable flea infestation with nematodes in the soil, which is only half effective because the furry vermin keep introducing new adult fleas into the area. So I pretty much also spend all summer doing flea death patrol in my house. And of course, there's that lovely "eu de ass of cat" aroma to deal with, because the woods next door are pretty much a giant stray cat litter box. I have to clean up the deposits they so thoughtfully leave in my yard, because dogs eat cat poop, and stray cats carry all kinds of germs and parasites that can be spread through their poop into my dog (and my garden beds).

Yeah, one spayed or neutered barn cat will keep your place free of rats. But one un-steralized stray cat can turn into 20 stray cats pretty quickly. And they're disgusting vermin that are harmful to the ecosystem. I love my husband so I mostly just deal with his "aw, a kitteh" shit…but the first time a stray cat starts growling and hissing at me while I'm in my own yard tending to my business, it's a goner.

Seriously, fuck a stray cat. Right in the ear.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 pm » by TheDuck

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 9:48 pm » by TheDuck

Just couldn't help myself.

Stop talking in a Bruce Lee-like voice

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 9:51 pm » by Constabul

TheDuck wrote:Image

✓ Cat

✓ Other : Y
N
N
N
N
N
N

✓ All of the above

✓ I realized that arguing on the internet is usually pointless and found something else to do with my time.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 9:58 pm » by Toxic32

I was told by a friend of mine that big cat lion/tiger urine spread around your boarders does the tick. Big boys in town will scare them off. Mind you my friend is no longer with us he got killed trying to get close enough to a Tiger to collect the stuff.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Next