“Don’t panic –there’s no 2012 apocalypse but aliens may come

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 4:45 pm » by The57ironman

Vertigo wrote:
The57ironman wrote:
Phoenix rising wrote:Cheers Guys

best case scenario the Fema camps do a 360 about turn and all the bad mofo's get locked in them places

....i'd ''vote'' for that... :lol:

:cheers:

really? i'd prefer 180° :mrgreen:

...doh..!...Image

:oops:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Writer

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 5:35 pm » by Hitman

I always said if anything on the 21st happens it would be the Aliens coming down and finally making first contact, publicly anyway.

See I never believed that anyone could predict the future like a meteorite crashing down, pole shift and it goes on and on. However someone or something (Alien) could predict when they will return. "We will return to your planet on the 21st of 2012" That makes more sense then a planet coming close to us or a pole shift. Again it goes on and on.

So if anything happens I believe in this theory..........but I don't believe this will even happen as much as we all wish it would!!!

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 pm » by The57ironman

Chaindrive wrote: and if their carnivores.. theres more then enough meat for them as well..

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 9:46 pm » by Mydogma

Ya...I'm betting we have a great xmas and the start of a neww beginning in the new year..a beginning of great awareness that our masters have been starving,poisening us,and murdering us..and my prediction is a collapse of the global evil empire...at least that's what I put in my request to santa
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 pm » by Vertigo

Chaindrive wrote:
Vertigo wrote: because everybody knows an independence day scenario wouldnt make sense. i guess such advanced beings have no need for any kind of aggression.

Thats not accurate... ok, billions of stars with billions of planets and without knowing if thats true or not as the rule of thumb for the rest of the universe.. but one has to consider that the most animals on earth that are far higher up on the food chain have adapted to be more aggressive then their pry.

Biology actually suggest that intelligence is often the mark of a predator.

Predators have to be smart because they have to out smart their pry. Theres a reason why as a lion is more intelligent than a antelope, a dolphin to a fish because it basically has to experience, work and learn from it and has to anticipate the future.

They may not give a shit about humans... but the only thing rarer anywhere in the universe is protein and chlorophyll.. (and with endless number of new found planets being discovered who knows if they even hold such things.. except those in orbit or actually go down to look) and if their carnivores.. theres more then enough meat for them as well..

With so many possibilities of species of aliens out there (even tho the only ones weve ever seen are grays and cultures mentioning Anunnaki, The Nords and lets not forget Kinninigan favorite group the Reptillians), just what the hell ARE they looking for... if it is humans to share with.. the commonality would be DNA.

If it happens, it happens.. depends of who they are, who gets to them first and how bias they are to any one group.. *shrug*

?! if they are smart enough to travel beyond our imagination dont you think they could reproduce any kind of cell and or biological organism?! as often as they want?! ill bet they could, so theres no reason for wasting ones own resources in any kind of act... they just take your hair pull out your dna and make so many of you as they need, maybe in blue or green if they wish :) i would never ever believe they are hostile unless the future proves me wrong. there may be exceptions but you would protect a kitten from the wolf right?! so i think the good ones watching after us in that case anyway. they are conscious beeings as we are too so they wouldnt act that much different. i dont believe in religion as taught by our churches but i believe in creation that comes from a source so they may be just another version of us originating from that same source consciousness.

Previous