Dont Tread - "Black People Got to Change"...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 pm

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 12:36 am » by lllSpocklll


Noentry wrote:I some times jump down your throat because you know as well as I do you do use the word Muslims or blacks in a wholesale concept, not always but you do have a habit of making this error.



Doesn't mean I'm racist though - just a man on the internet with an opinion.

Just like this man - and I could not have said it better myself, however, I would have been chastised for it.


Upload to Disclose.tv

Who is John Galt?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 pm

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 12:40 am » by lllSpocklll


And this man...


Upload to Disclose.tv



When I say this - the stones get thrown immediately, threats of locked threads, "beating a dead horse", racism.

But the sentiment is broad and not racist - and not the fault of the CIA or U.S Government - which have always been the scapegoats for people not accepting blame, or seeing the need for blame for their own heinous actions.
Last edited by lllSpocklll on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who is John Galt?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3376
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 12:40 am » by Toxic32


I already posted this guy in another thread..But never the less what he is saying is so true.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 pm

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 12:42 am » by lllSpocklll


Toxic32 wrote:I already posted this guy in another thread..But never the less what he is saying is so true.



Cool man - I just saw it and wasn't sure if someone had or not - but he makes a brilliant opening statement for a thread.
Who is John Galt?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 pm

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 12:47 am » by lllSpocklll


I found these quotes appropriate as well.


Domeika wrote:
Otomon wrote:Just ISIS? Try any member of any religion XD


So true....when any religion or it's followers try to sanction the death of others, no reason is acceptable.

I think however that the good Dr is referring to the explicit codified law of Islam. What it states is clearly not what is being practiced by ISIS.

To go further with the indictment on religion though, did you know that Lithuania in the middle ages was a great power? It was, and had a beloved king, Mendigaus. He freed the balkans from oppression and taxes and asked for nothing in return. As a result, Lithuania was one of the last holdouts to embrace Catholicism over their traditional paganism. The Catholic church never met Mendigaus on the field of battle. The brave Catholic knights slaughtered the peasantry instead. Mendigaus officially accepted the Catholic church to spare his people any more pain.

I don't fault the church today for that though. If anything, retribution could only be sought by digging up the long deceased for a bone beatdown. The warring Catholic church no longer exists, and I say that to diasarm any argument to the contrary.

Today, we have these lunatics that call themselves ISIS (submit other group too). They are probably not inherently bad individually, but all a stupid man needs, or thinks he needs, is a flag. Not to convince himself that he is smart....that would take more than just a flag. No, the really stupid need absolution...a guarantee that no matter what act they commit and however heinous....it's ok.

That is a blank check if you happen to be a psychopath.


:cheers:
Who is John Galt?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3376
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 1:15 am » by Toxic32


Anybody that say's believe what I tell you is the only truth, or I will kill you has to be telling you a lie.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:04 am

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 2:08 am » by iamanalien


well I agree with the black people in these videos but its exactly the same for us white folks we get shit on everyday too ,we got some bad mothers as well you know blacks aren't the only 1,s that steal kill riot no sir bob we got a lot of white folks that need to change too .

basically we are no different we all get treated like shit from those that are supposed to be looking out for us and taking care of us .

there is no difference between any of us ,the only difference is the actual level of madness between each human and this is the only thing that decides your fate in life black or white we are the same all getting shit on together .

so stop the oh we get shit on so the fuck do we daily.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:01 am
Location: Canis major

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 2:24 am » by Scotsmist


lllSpocklll wrote:
Noentry wrote:I some times jump down your throat because you know as well as I do you do use the word Muslims or blacks in a wholesale concept, not always but you do have a habit of making this error.



Doesn't mean I'm racist though - just a man on the internet with an opinion.

Just like this man - and I could not have said it better myself, however, I would have been chastised for it.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Nice to see you Spock without a leash. :flop:
Let the faithful have hope,i certainly don't need it.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19525
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:03 am » by Slith


This is a baiting thread. Plain and simple. :hell:


Edit: The opening quote proves this.
Image

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:01 am
Location: Canis major

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:31 am » by Scotsmist


Slith wrote:This is a baiting thread. Plain and simple. :hell:


Edit: The opening quote proves this.


I disagree,thought police or what?
I personally couldn't care less about blacks or religion but some folks love to rattle on about that crap.
Let the faithful have hope,i certainly don't need it.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook