!!Dont Watch This Video!!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 3:22 am » by Picachu

He sounds like Dan Aykroyd doing a SNL parody..... :dancing:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 3:33 am » by Evildweeb

No, tho those are fantastic additions I believe the actual paraphrase comes from this:

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately".

If I am not mistaken, I think that's a paraphrase from Ben Franklin at the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Gee, right before some very minor obtrusive revolution too.

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Writer

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 9:44 pm » by gerardjames752

Mob 2,0 wrote:Shit i did :bang;

interesting to note that those complaining the loudess are often the ones who created the problem in the first place. Replace "nonwhites" with whites and the voice and language narrating as a voice and language of the first people who first settled here and you get a more accurate vid...

civilization is not a natural outcome, it is a stagnate outcome of ones own mental limits to fully utilize and appreciate true freedom of existence that all of humanity had pre agriculture. Some where along the line some one was overwhelmed with such freedom and this pointless existence filled with no frills came into existence as a result of that someones lack of appreciation.

...and what comes from such a stagnate moment that time and time again countlessly destroys itself are peoples equally less appreciative of themselves and wish to destroy themselves deluding themselves into believing by destroying just "other" races they are helping thier own when in fact they are none the less still killing themselves because they are human and those they destroy and attempt to destroy are human! Thus you get post such as this with vids cloaked as legitimate knowledge, :bang; tisk tisk, learn about your self and you'll gain appreciation

:hugging:

Edited for true clarity
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 2:37 am » by Cia212

Replace "white" with "culture" and I'd agree with the video's premise. Illegal Mexicans come to the US but hang on to their Mexican culture - why? If it was so great, stay there. Same goes for all minority subcultures that still exist in the US.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Good thing I didn't not watch it :o

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:59 am » by SUKHOV

Cia212 wrote:Replace "white" with "culture" and I'd agree with the video's premise. Illegal Mexicans come to the US but hang on to their Mexican culture - why? If it was so great, stay there. Same goes for all minority subcultures that still exist in the US.

They held on to the things they liked I suppose
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 am » by Mydogma

Evildweeb wrote:This has been going on for decades now. Multiple decades.

It is no longer about black, white, red, yellow.

It's about humanism.

We either get together as humans, or we all die separately.

Gee, where did I hear THAT one before?

:cheers:
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Previous