Doom for Earth and mankind - lets hear it

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 10:19 am » by Lisko

tntbw wrote:I believe we will have peace on Earth even if we (America) have to exterminate half the world population to achieve it. :flop:

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 10:31 am » by Shendao

Yep, we are all gonna die...

at some point :cry: :playing:

Whether it's all together or on our own, it makes no difference as no-one escapes the Grim Reaper. There are 365 days of 24 hrs and one of those moments is yours so the best you can ask for is quick and clean :shooting: :sleep:
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 10:51 am » by Bert666

is it .wales uk

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 11:03 am » by Drjones

If we focus our collective energies on doom and gloom what do you think is going to be made manifest in the world ? :oops: You want to end doom and gloom in the world, you want to stop feeling depressed, confused and miserable..stop talking/thinking about it, start being positive in your own life and all that you do. Much of the world is deliberately manipulated to be negative but WE have alot to answer for, WE GO ALONG WITH IT FFS...we are not powerless are we... C'MON !! :sunny:

Writer

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 11:22 am » by Jammoon1

bert666 wrote:is it .wales uk

:D :D :D :D :D and a :alien51:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 am » by Chickamaka

drjones wrote:If we focus our collective energies on doom and gloom what do you think is going to be made manifest in the world ? :oops: You want to end doom and gloom in the world, you want to stop feeling depressed, confused and miserable..stop talking/thinking about it, start being positive in your own life and all that you do. Much of the world is deliberately manipulated to be negative but WE have alot to answer for, WE GO ALONG WITH IT FFS...we are not powerless are we... C'MON !! :sunny:

Reminds me of those water experiments. What that can do to us!
Our people are not gone they are merely lost, they cannot find their path forward because they do not know where they have come from.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:40 pm » by Hansom

drjones wrote:If we focus our collective energies on doom and gloom what do you think is going to be made manifest in the world ? :oops: You want to end doom and gloom in the world, you want to stop feeling depressed, confused and miserable..stop talking/thinking about it, start being positive in your own life and all that you do. Much of the world is deliberately manipulated to be negative but WE have alot to answer for, WE GO ALONG WITH IT FFS...we are not powerless are we... C'MON !! :sunny:

Spot on jonesy :flop:
I've experienced the law of attraction too many times to put things down to merely coincidence.
We all have energy of consciousness and the ability to do with it what we will, hence the name free will.
I will and be free, you will and be free, we will and be free.
So be free and do your will.

Bill Hicks said "it's just a ride"
It's your ride you experience and you and only you make the ride what it is.

Have a peaceful pleasant day filled with much joy and love.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 1:48 pm » by Chris6912

hu are we outside of our own little worlds no one counts,
the rest may as well not be there???///// no one helps when you need help thay just stand and watch just look out off your window when there is a R T A on the motorways thay all ogle at the seens
and do nowt

Writer

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 3:11 pm » by Blacktooth

QUANTUM PHYSICS WHAT A BUZZ

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 4:11 pm » by Drjones

hansom wrote:

Spot on jonesy :flop:
I've experienced the law of attraction too many times to put things down to merely coincidence.
We all have energy of consciousness and the ability to do with it what we will, hence the name free will.
I will and be free, you will and be free, we will and be free.
So be free and do your will.

Bill Hicks said "it's just a ride"
It's your ride you experience and you and only you make the ride what it is.

Have a peaceful pleasant day filled with much joy and love.

Thanks mate, have a sterling day yourself. I have been in awe at this planet today, just walking around, amazed at how the clouds just hang their in the sky, how everything in nature works harmoniously and is truly perfect and beautiful and yet us humans are totally disconnected from all of this, most people don't see this.. all that can naturally guide us make us truly fulfilled on the inside is shutt off. I often can't help but watch the sheeple rush around...busy,busy,busy, lives going nowhere, no spiritual development.. exactly as i used to be.. totally oblivious, mindless, thoughless...these days i often i feel alone with regards to being a part of my own species, you SEE how people are totally plugged into this sytem and can't even hold a sensible conversation...i believe it was said in the first matrix movie, people will fight to protect it/the system.. even if it is enslaving themselves and their families, this is so true . My 'problem' is i just love people, life. I'm planning on getting a young husky dog so that we can go running together in the hills, that should be fun. Ideally i would be quite content living in the mountains of tibet or something like that, living off the land, no bills, no job, just being a part of raw nature which is what we are designed to do. The techno age is devolving our species into something truly absurd, a species truly devoid of any instincts.

PreviousNext