Doom for Earth and mankind - lets hear it

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 7:26 am » by Poe2you

There are so many posts, especially nowadays, regarding this topic. I am curious where we all really stand with our belief, flashy headlines and extrapolation aside. I think it would be an interesting thread to see everyone's take. Please, get specific - lay it out there (no criticism here). The more info in one spot, the better. I will start it off, but try to keep comments to a minimum, just your theories. Be excellent to eachother and it should make for some good reading.

For me: possibly 11-4-11 and 11-9-11, until 11-11-11. I personally think that evidence is pointing toward the Earth going through comet Elenin's tail and 5 days later, coming too close to 2005-YU55. I have said before that these two events are so close to eachother that I dont believe scientists know exactly what will happen (or maybe they do :headscratch: ), particularly since both orbits are still subject to change. What if 2005-YU55 slows or is knocked out of its orbit by the debris of Elenin? A huge CME? Body bags, blankets, rubber bullets, asteroid strike training in Wales? Earthquake preparedness with an alien? An empty Yucca mountain, really?

You can see a post I did before on it and if you visit the JPL website and search the animated orbits out of these two objects, it is kind of hard not to be concerned. I should also mention there is a full moon slated for 11-10-11, and the Leonids starting 11-8-11.

Next :cheers:
*Think*

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 am » by Newdawnrising

E. E
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 am » by Lisko

:headscratch: I think its on the way.
But I am still optimist :!:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 am » by Thepassenger

bout damn time.... fuckin tired of this shit man...
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Writer

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:31 am » by Jammoon1

I personally think if there is going to be doom, it will come from the sun, with electrics being fried etc, and possible radiation problems. Of course there could always be violent earth changes, but that could happen any time, as, like all us ladies, she's very temperamental! :D

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:39 am » by Nilm33

What if Poe2You was a government employee gathering data on the thoughts of the public in general, to help shape the next staged event. Now knowing exactly what you believe will happen, they can make it more convincing. Be careful who you share your inner most beliefs with...

Actually Poe I researched your posts and wow do you fit right in line with the stereotype lol. Not making an accusation, just saying how funny it looks. Im sure youre a great guy :flop:

This is a conspiracy website afterall :wink:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:48 am » by Tntbw

I believe we will have peace on Earth even if we (America) have to exterminate half the world population to achieve it. :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 am » by Truthdefender

nilm33 wrote:What if Poe2You was a government employee gathering data on the thoughts of the public in general, to help shape the next staged event. Now knowing exactly what you believe will happen, they can make it more convincing. Be careful who you share your inner most beliefs with...

Actually Poe I researched your posts and wow do you fit right in line with the stereotype lol. Not making an accusation, just saying how funny it looks. Im sure youre a great guy :flop:

I was going to quote someone else but you hit it on the head. There will be catyclisms, but most of the catastrophe will be at the govenrments/men of the world's hands. According to "evolution" theory, the dinosaurs lived for millions of years, with peas sized brains. And we think we'll be wiped out by these random convergences of earth changes. :alien51:
Only we can destroy ourselves, as far as a worldly view is concerned. However, it is so funny to me how ya'll make these threads trying to explain the goings on of the world today, when God already told you what to expect, and how to avoid or triumph over it. God bless, and prepare yourselves. Spiritually, rather than physically. Jesus is the way! If you don't have Him, your just breathin to death anyway.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Writer

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 10:01 am » by Jammoon1

nilm33 wrote:What if Poe2You was a government employee gathering data on the thoughts of the public in general, to help shape the next staged event. Now knowing exactly what you believe will happen, they can make it more convincing. Be careful who you share your inner most beliefs with...

From my experience, conspiracy websites aren't patronised by the public in general. Most people are more concerned with where their next pay cheque is coming from or what's for dinner rather than looking at what may, or may not, be coming over the horizon. I only say this as from all the people I've met in my life I could probably only think of very few that would entertain coming to a site like this. It's very difficult to find like-minded people.

That's not to say that people who frequent these sites are any better or worse, just that we think a bit differently. And, to be honest, it doesn't really worry me if this thread is just for trying to get information, as I'm just as interested myself in other people's thoughts on this.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 10:07 am » by Nilm33

jammoon1 wrote:

Uh... You, I and every other person on this site is a member of the general public...

From my experience, conspiracy websites aren't patronised by the public in general. Most people are more concerned with where their next pay cheque is coming from or what's for dinner rather than looking at what may, or may not, be coming over the horizon. I only say this as from all the people I've met in my life I could probably only think of very few that would entertain coming to a site like this. It's very difficult to find like-minded people.

That's not to say that people who frequent these sites are any better or worse, just that we think a bit differently. And, to be honest, it doesn't really worry me if this thread is just for trying to get information, as I'm just as interested myself in other people's thoughts on this.

Next