Dr Ian Crane: 2012 The Year Of Mystery

Writer

PostMon Jul 21, 2008 8:50 pm » by Mousemy

In my ongoing search for the truth in the psyop scam that is our medical reality, I came a cross a Red Ice interview with Dr Crane (PhD, not an MD). It was, in part, an expose of the Rima Laibow/Health Freedom Foundation fraud.

Here is that interview:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... icrane.mp3

During the interview, Dr Crane mentioned his website, so I moseyed over there for a peek and found one of the better videos that I have seen to date. Crane is one of the sharper knives in the drawer, IMO. This video is 1 hr 40 minutes. I blew off the things I was supposed to do this morning so that I could watch it all. It hooked me pretty good, in that it wasn't what I had expected.

Here is Crane's bio blurb:

An ex-oilfield executive, Ian now lectures and writes on the geo-political webs that are being spun; with particular focus on US Hegemony and the NWO agenda for control of global resources. Since 2007 Ian has focused his efforts on raising public awareness of the pernicious attack on the global population in the name of corporate globalisation and harmonisation; with particular focus on the excesses of Codex Alimentarius. Ian is an independent researcher; he is completely self-funded. The views expressed in his talks and DVD's are based entirely upon his personal knowledge and research. Prior to his retirement from the corporate arena, Ian enjoyed a career of 25 years in telecommunications and international oilfield services, a career that provided the opportunity to live & work in the U.K., Continental Europe, the Middle East & Houston, Texas.

I wasn't prepared for his examinations of the occult significance of events, presented in a very rational manner. There are points of historical and biblical interpretations that were maybe questionable, but I still recommend this video. It ties together a lot of disparate information into a cohesive presentation that, throughout, offers hope for the future... through knowledge. It would be a good intro piece for friends or family who are just coming to grips with the reality that everything that they know is wrong... and at the same time maintaining a level of discourse that can inform those who have already crossed that threshold.

Give it a look if you have the time:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 1415881012

Note: The google video quality does not do justice to the rather longish introduction. Be patient, quality gets better once the talk begins.