Dr. Judy Wood's Book: Where Did The Tower's Go?

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 3:14 pm » by Rydher

After 10 years, there is definitive proof of what all you nut jobs say. The government just has suppressed all this information from being accessed and transmitted on any other media outlet. Except for crazy people that choose not see the big ass planes crash into the buildings. That had nothing to do with the towers, of course. It was cold fusion, nuclear, nano-thermite, space lasers!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 7:47 pm » by Epicfailure

rydher wrote:After 10 years, there is definitive proof of what all you nut jobs say. The government just has suppressed all this information from being accessed and transmitted on any other media outlet. Except for crazy people that choose not see the big ass planes crash into the buildings. That had nothing to do with the towers, of course. It was cold fusion, nuclear, nano-thermite, space lasers!

yes and perceptive man of the year here fails to recognize that others don't buy into the other space laser / nuke / alien probe theory and have actually been battling the retard logic... including the official story....

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 9:54 pm » by Flecktarn

check out videos by Richard D. Halls ,,enough said
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 12:06 pm » by Cee420

rydher wrote:After 10 years, there is definitive proof of what all you nut jobs say. The government just has suppressed all this information from being accessed and transmitted on any other media outlet. Except for crazy people that choose not see the big ass planes crash into the buildings. That had nothing to do with the towers, of course. It was cold fusion, nuclear, nano-thermite, space lasers!

And you’re the guy who only runs his mouth in 9/11-threads and says that he can prove people wrong about alt. 9/11 theories/ hyphotheses
But, rydher ..when your bull shit-research is shown to be wrong, you just run away from the debate ..and off into yet another 9/11-thread to run your mouth again

I live under the belief that airplanes hit the Twin Towers ..and I write against the “no plane”-theorists
..And my” 9/11 & controlled demolition”-scenario even allows real Muslim-highjackers in those planes!!
..this is no problem.
Someone still rigged those buildings with explosives and nano-thermite charges, which were the factor that allowed the three WTC buildings to be totally destroyed.

And I don’t have to “believe” that US gov isn’t addressing all the 9/11-issues, like the explosives in WTC-issue
..cause I can show you NIST’s own words about not investigating the WTC remains for explosives- or thermite materials
Here, NIST’s reply on their Q & A about their WTC investigation:

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

“12. Did the NIST investigation look for evidence of the WTC towers being brought down by controlled demolition? Was the steel tested for explosives or thermite residues?

"NIST did not test for the residue of these compounds in the steel.

The responses to questions number 2, 4, 5 and 11 demonstrate why NIST concluded that there were no explosives or controlled demolition involved in the collapses of the WTC towers.””

..but how many plains hit the WTC 7, genius?
And if you’re to believe the official report about the WTC 7 “collapse”, which was written by NIST for the US gov, you will see that the damage caused by debris from the Twin Tower(s), nor the diesel tanks in WTC 7 played no significant part in the destruction of the building
..it collapsed due to fire

But even NIST admits that WTC 7 fell in ‘free fall acceleration’ for 2.25 seconds or 32 meters
..but their own computer animation about their “suggested collapse scenario” do not allow for a building to collapse in ‘free fall’ ..their own animation shows low-floor support structures being crushed and bent because of the mass on top of them
…but “crushing and bending” still offers a fair bit of resistance, AND SO THEIr SCENARIO DOES NOT ALLOW THE BUILDING TO ‘FREE FALL’

NIST’s WTC 7 animation ..note the bending lower parts of the building ..thisd oes not allow free fall to take place, so the animation does not match the actual event that took place

Upload to Disclose.tv

a pic showing lower floor collapses ..but this does not allow a free fall-event that actually took place, a 2.25 second free fall

..and still, here’s NIST admitting the ‘free fall’ of WTC 7, which it really did
And it takes a controlled demolition event so that a building can “collapse” in free fall
From NIST’s report:

“..The slope of the velocity curve is approximately constant between about 1.75 s and 4.0 s, and a good straight line fit to the points in this range (open-circles in Figure 3-15) allowed estimation of a constant downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was 32.2 ft/s2 (9 .81 m/s2 ), equivalent to the acceleration of gravity g.”
http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/PDF/NCSTAR%201A.pdf

A detailed analysis of the downward acceleration of the façade of WTC 7 by David Chandler
WTC7 in Freefall: No Longer Controversial

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here’s some video evidence of explosives/thermite-charges in the Twin Towers
The video below shows a violent orange burst(s) on the perimeter wall of South Tower
9-11 Thermite cutter charges exploding just before South Tower's demolition

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here’s a video analysis showing a large corner column being cut into piece by cutter-charges:
Cutter Charges in the North Tower of the World Trade Center

Upload to Disclose.tv

..and on this video you can see flashes of light and similar cutter charges busting heavy duty corner columns in the Twin Towers

911 : WTC2 - Flashes of light in WTC2 South Tower.(pt 1)

Upload to Disclose.tv

..but I don’t expect you to actually get all this, rydher ..and to understand what all this means for the world

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 2:33 pm » by Rydher

You're an ass clown posting bullshit like everyone else, it's the same stuff over and over again. Go do some actual research and not just on the outcome you want to have. Because everything single thing you have regurgitated I have laid out sources and showed that there are numerous causes to everything you have put in your post. I can't argue the same dumb shit time and time again. So now, I just enjoy pointing out how stupid it all is.

Why people like you need to have some government conspiracy dealing with explosives is beyond me. I understand you have over 10 years of your life invested into this theory and you can't let it go now. Your mind is made up and no matter how much anyone counters these absurd theories, you will always come to the same conclusion.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 3:27 pm » by Komakino

cee420 wrote:“90% of the Twin Towers turned to iron rich dust” …this simply isn’t true
Most of the concrete and similar material turned to dust and gravel because of the controlled demolition with high explosives and nano-thermite..
..but most of the structural steel was found in solid form ..it was not pulverized ..and you can easily verify this from photos and articles.
‘Iron rich micro spheres’ can be found in the WTC-dust and the source of this is the nano-thermite and the thermite-effect it produces
“Where did the Towers go?” ..the Twin towers did not leave a tall rubble pile because the material was ejected OUTWARDS and the rubble landed on a wide area ..and you can easily see this from the pictures.

Judy Woods “theories” are full of mistakes and some of the theories are quite silly even ..like the “melting of car engine blocks” ..this never happened

-
-
“In my professional opinion, this book..”
You’re a ”professional” in exactly what area that relates to the destruction of the WTC buildings?!
You’re an engineer who’ studying structural behavior during collapses or something?!

You’re such a professional that you “dropped out of the conversation” on your last “Judy Wood challenge thread”?
9-11-challenge-explain-the-evidence-t38676-50.html#p441243
Like a typical dis-info “agent” ..when you can’t explain your own mistakes when someone takes the time to provide reasonable explanations to most of the points of you “challenge” (me and others)..you disappear for few months and start a new thread with the same dis-info

-
-
I suggest that everyone who is seriously concearn about the 9/11 events and especially about the destruction of the WTC buildings
to watch this presentation by Richard Gage of ‘Architects & Engineers for 9//11 Truth’
9/11: Blueprint For Truth (part 1 of 13)

Upload to Disclose.tv

It’s FREE for everyone ..and demonstrates their claims with video evidence, not by silly assumptions and conclusions and still-photos used “out of context” ..like Judy Woods still photos of “WTC core turning to dust”, which never actually happened in reality

Check out the other scientific study videos from their YouTube channel on the structural behavior of the WTC buildings during their collapse
http://www.youtube.com/user/ae911truth
..some of the videos demonstrate the demolition ejection-waves from the demolition charges ..like this one here:

The North Tower exploding

Upload to Disclose.tv

This David Chandlers folder has many excellent video analyses of the controlled demolition of the WTC
http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidChandl ... 82383CCA91

:flop:

Don't fall for red herring dis-info agents like the "oh so polite pooktza" here

CEE = 3 4 4 = 11. 420 = 4+2 = 6....mmm...talking about dis info agent? and whats your number?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 5:45 am » by Epicfailure

rydher wrote:You're an ass clown posting bullshit like everyone else, it's the same stuff over and over again. Go do some actual research and not just on the outcome you want to have. Because everything single thing you have regurgitated I have laid out sources and showed that there are numerous causes to everything you have put in your post. I can't argue the same dumb shit time and time again. So now, I just enjoy pointing out how stupid it all is.

Why people like you need to have some government conspiracy dealing with explosives is beyond me. I understand you have over 10 years of your life invested into this theory and you can't let it go now. Your mind is made up and no matter how much anyone counters these absurd theories, you will always come to the same conclusion.

so lay it out and put your money where your mouth is, don't rant on people for proving points and showing evidence then just continue to run your mouth!

it doesn't work that way.

OWNED BY CEE!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 am » by Daemonfoe

rydher wrote:You're an ass clown posting bullshit like everyone else, it's the same stuff over and over again. Go do some actual research and not just on the outcome you want to have. Because everything single thing you have regurgitated I have laid out sources and showed that there are numerous causes to everything you have put in your post. I can't argue the same dumb shit time and time again. So now, I just enjoy pointing out how stupid it all is.

Oh geez. Is that how debate is done?

"I'm tired of explaining myself. Whaaa!"
"Why do I have to provide proof of my claims? Whaaa!"
"I just came here to troll. Whaaa!"
"Here look at this picture. It totally demonizes you. Whaaa!"
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Writer

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 6:57 am » by Aries78

daemonfoe wrote:

Oh geez. Is that how debate is done?

"I'm tired of explaining myself. Whaaa!"
"Why do I have to provide proof of my claims? Whaaa!"
"I just came here to troll. Whaaa!"
"Here look at this picture. It totally demonizes you. Whaaa!"

LOL, Well said.
Show some evidences rydher, evidences....

Initiate

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 10:31 am » by Cee420

komakino wrote:

CEE = 3 4 4 = 11. 420 = 4+2 = 6....mmm...talking about dis info agent? and whats your number?

Well ..

E is the 5th alphabet around here :clapper:

So try again ...i'm sure you'll get it right this time :flop:

If you still have trouble with it ..then drop the chewing gum and try again

PreviousNext