Dr Michio Kaku says Ets and Ufos should be Top secret

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 6:16 pm » by -Marduk-

Dr Michio Kaku and the civilian scientific community think that alien life should be top secret, even if it´s found lightyears away in outer space. Then imagine if they were here already, do you think the governments and the scientists would tell us? There is without a doubt a conspiracy of secrecy regarding alien life wherever it may be found.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Michio Kaku, leading physicist, reveals the startling and indeed frightening future of the internet: how it will become the equivalent of the 'magic mirror' of fairytale fame, even able to find your perfect match. Although he admits to Lisa Dwan that computers will never have the ability of intuition, they will be able to 'read minds' in the future. He also speaks on parallel universes, nuclear weapons, the loss of the North Pole, and God."

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 6:44 pm » by Spock

What's beautiful is that Kaku did admit to sightings that were authentic and can not be explained - unless, of course, they are what they are - some other intelligence screwing with us.

But he did say 99% can be explained by swamp gas.

As much as I love Kaku - I have to think he has never delved into the sightings as much as any of us here. If so his ratio would probably go to 65% - 75%. Which leaves a much larger field of exploration.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 30, 2009 2:00 pm » by Clawspiracy

Is it me, or is Kaku looking like fucking Gandalf these days... I do not agree with him at all.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 30, 2009 2:46 pm » by Boondox681

MURDER MURDER MICHIO KAKU KILL KILL HIM

HE IS PART OF THEM

my wife and i were talking about him just yesterday.do what you will with him.he IS the scientific posterboy for the illuminati and the NWO.smart dude,wrong team.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Previous