Dr Michio Kaku says Ets and Ufos should be Top secret

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 5:24 pm » by -Marduk-

Do you agree? I don't. But here is what Dr Michio Kaku has to say:

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 5:29 pm » by Opiwan

I've always liked Dr. Kaku. But WTF! I bet he thinks he should be in the know group.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 5:31 pm » by Pindz

MURDER MURDER MICHIO KAKU KILL KILL HIM

HE IS PART OF THEM

Initiate

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 5:35 pm » by Opiwan

Wow Pindz. Are you suffering from pent up sexual frustration? That's evil dude.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 5:37 pm » by Pindz

opiwan wrote:Wow Pindz. Are you suffering from pent up sexual frustration? That's evil dude.

you are brainwashed, how you want to stop nwo you idiot without killing these fucks

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 5:39 pm » by Pindz

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 5:51 pm » by Heinousone

I think he believes in such secrecy more from the positive side of things. In fact some of his points weren't bad ones at all. Does that mean I agree that we shouldn't know? Of course not, there has been far too much secrecy on many topics and such has been used for very negative purposes.

I think michio has had a very nice life so far and hasn't payed much attention to all the bullshit going on just like many other "blind" Americans so he is still stuck in this old paradigm way of thinking that the government is good and will "protect" us. Sorry but the government is bought and cant do a fuckin thing for us so if this type of information stays secret Mr Kaku then it will definately be taken advantage of by Private sources just as you fear.

Mr. Kaku needs to catch up on how America works.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 5:54 pm » by Heinousone

He said he wants to see the Constitution burned. Yeah, as soon as I heard that, he was in the "Dumb Ass" pile. If that happens he wont get to stand on a stage in front of a bunch of dumb asses and sing such things. That's ok though, his free speech will get defended.......maybe.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 5:56 pm » by Pindz

heinousone wrote:
pindz wrote:youtube

He said he wants to see the Constitution burned. Yeah, as soon as I heard that, he was in the "Dumb Ass" pile. If that happens he wont get to stand on a stage in front of a bunch of dumb asses and sing such things. That's ok though, his free speech will get defended.......maybe.

i dont listen these punks ... only the "MURDER THE GOVERNMENT THING"

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 5:58 pm » by Heinousone

pindz wrote:
heinousone wrote:

i dont listen these punks ... only the "MURDER THE GOVERNMENT THING"

Well, that whole burning the constitution thing is a pretty big deal. I would say trading that for the chance to murder the government is not a good trade to make. In fact that would just insure that the next government is going to be much worse.

Next