Chronic fatigue Syndrome

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 2:55 pm » by Phoenix rising

I've been a bit ill last few years and had a moan on facebook last night about the ineffectiveness of doctors to resolve my problems, everything is leaning towards chronic fatigue yet when i asked the doctor that incidentally won Dr of the year was told nothing can be done about it, i also have fibromyalgia which by all accounts can very much be part of chronic fatigue, has anyone had this problem to and overcome it, i'd appreciate any advice :cheers:

Yesterday i started a diet of healthy food and i've got an exercise plan, i'm only 44 but feel like 84, i'm very frustrated with the doctors inability to help me so if no one can help i guess its time to help myself

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Writer

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 3:40 pm » by Pablocante

Hi,

I had the symptoms of M.E. in my 20's, late 40's now.

Did all the doctor stuff and and many alternative avenues, without much alleviation.

For me, the remedy wasn't primarily physical treatment.
i started to attend a homeopath and that started me on a path of emotional healing - that was the cause of my own malaise. For most of my life before that I was emotionally retarded you might say. And with the encouragement of the homeopath and counselling I started to open up to all the fears I had about living and feeling emotions.

My world started to open up to the many possibilities that exist for us. And I started to break out of an infantile emotional and dependent state.

I did a cleansing diet of course which is always good.

Am not saying this is where you're at, just thought I'd share since I had the symptoms.

P

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 3:55 pm » by Phoenix rising

Pablocante wrote:Hi,

I had the symptoms of M.E. in my 20's, late 40's now.

Did all the doctor stuff and and many alternative avenues, without much alleviation.

For me, the remedy wasn't primarily physical treatment.
i started to attend a homeopath and that started me on a path of emotional healing - that was the cause of my own malaise. For most of my life before that I was emotionally retarded you might say. And with the encouragement of the homeopath and counselling I started to open up to all the fears I had about living and feeling emotions.

My world started to open up to the many possibilities that exist for us. And I started to break out of an infantile emotional and dependent state.

I did a cleansing diet of course which is always good.

Am not saying this is where you're at, just thought I'd share since I had the symptoms.

P

:hiho: Pablocante and thanks for sharing that, i'm glad you touched on the emotional side of this as the emotional state can manifest into the psychical for sure, i don't recognise myself as having any emotional problems but then an expert may have other opinions, cheers bud :hugging: :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 5:32 pm » by 99socks

I've been going through the same thing my entire life. I just found out about two years ago that one of the major contributing "causes" has been a gluten-corn-yeast allergy. Just this past summer, it's been pointed out to me by about 5 different people that I have severe trauma issues and after doing the research, unresolved trauma seems to be the actual "cause" of the vast majority of fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue cases.

If you can handle (very) heavy reading, I recommend In An Unspoken Voice by Peter Levine. If you need "easy" reading first, his first book Waking the Tiger is great for getting your feet wet on the subject. Also, depending on whether the "developmental" trauma mentioned in Waking The Tiger rings a bell with you or not, there is a great book by Laurence Heller and Aline LaPierre called Healing Developmental Trauma that might give you some help. All 3 books are based on research in Somatic Experiencing, which is a type of therapy that deals with emotional issues on a neurological level.

I know at least for me, when I dove into the research it wasn't just like a bell going off- the entire carillon was chiming. Which on one hand is hopeful; on the other, it means I am way more fucked up than I thought. At any rate, the SE therapy I'm in seems to be working. (Martial Arts and Shamanic work are helping a lot, too.)
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 5:37 pm » by Phoenix rising

Thanks for the info Socks i'll have a look into that, to know an illness is to understand it, many thanks and i'm glad you have found something that works for you :hugging: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 5:40 pm » by 99socks

Phoenix rising wrote:Thanks for the info Socks i'll have a look into that, to know an illness is to understand it, many thanks and i'm glad you have found something that works for you :hugging: :cheers:

Please let me know what you find out and if anything is working for you, too! :cheers:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 6:02 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Hi Phoenix, I suffer from Poly malgia, it's a similar condition to Fybro malgia , and i suffer from TAT Tired all the time so i sympathize with you.
It is Evil. :flop:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 6:53 pm » by Spock

No alcohol and stop using any drugs recreationally. While you are getting use to this, do as little as possible for a week. Sleep and mope around if need be, eat a lot of chocolate and ice cream, consider it a healing phase, like after surgery.

After a week start walking 1 mile everyday. Buy a juicer and drink freshly juiced vegetables. I can give you some great recipes. Every week go up a mile and up a glass of fresh squeezed juiced each day. Cut out as much bread and processed foods as possible.

When you are up to 3 miles a day, 5 days a week, start working out the rest of your body.

You have no energy right now because you're excerpting no energy, whether it's chronic fatigue or not.

You have to excercise and detoxify your body. There is no pill that is going to change that, and the longs you wait, the heavier the depression and the harder it will be to overcome.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 6:56 pm » by Cognoscenti

Hey Phoenix, fibromyalgia is a disorder of the excessive release of "substance P" and glutamate from sensory neurons in the spinal cord. These neurotransmitters convey pain to the brain. Two medications, Lyrica and Cymbalta can successfully down regulate the release of these neurotransmitters, and significantly improve the perception of pain. The true cause of Polymyalgia rheumatica remains unknown, but can be successfully treated with the anti-inflammatory steroid prednisone. Doses as low as 5 mg a day may be effective.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 7:25 pm » by Phoenix rising

Solid advice Spock and much appreciated, although my drug taking days are long over i like to have a beer at weekends, i got a smoothie maker so gona start on that for sure and defo gona start a gradual exersise program :cheers: :flop:

Cognoscenti thanks for the info bud and Pop stay strong buddy

much love and support here many thanks guys :hugging: :hugging: :cheers:

Next