Dr Roger Leir Passes Over RIP

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 16, 2014 9:48 pm » by DarkHeart

Well known & respected in UFO & Abductee circles DR Leir was a living legend for removing alien implants from abductees, God bless him & may he find a better place than this

Upload to Disclose.tv

My Best Friend Roger passed away and this is all I could do at the moment with photos from his Facebook page and some of my own personal photos. I had just spoken to Roger yesterday March 14th, and he was doing fine. I can't say how devastating this is. Just that I miss him can't fathom him not being here. A truly sad day....JOSE ESCAMILLA

His website; http://www.alienscalpel.com/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 16, 2014 10:15 pm » by Doogle

Bye bye (for now) Roger.
If I could I'd thank you for your efforts, misguided or not.

I personally don't know what to think of his work, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 16, 2014 11:45 pm » by The57ironman

:alien: Image RIP Roger Image :alien:

Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 16, 2014 11:52 pm » by Opalserpent

RIP

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 17, 2014 1:01 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Doogle wrote:Bye bye (for now) Roger.
If I could I'd thank you for your efforts, misguided or not.

I personally don't know what to think of his work, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

Same as what the yam yam said above...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostMon Mar 17, 2014 1:05 am » by TorJohnson

He's in a better place now... in the soul catching crystal tower on the moon. :alien:
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Mar 17, 2014 1:32 am » by Innosent

I was watching his last video, and I could honestly tell he was on his last legs. You can tell that he regretted being a schill.

Good Riddance! This is definately one of those paid by the government schills, as I know, aliens have no use for hardware. We can be monitored without hardware.

Another one bites the dust, feast and rejoice.

I pray on a daily basis, several times a day that all these schills will die soon or at t
he very least, get a real job.

This is truly a great sign! :D

Initiate

PostMon Mar 17, 2014 2:20 am » by Baboogdi

He will be sorely missed. Now he has all the answers to all the questions. RIP Dr. Leir.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 17, 2014 9:30 am » by missamandamanhattan

A sad day for the world of Exopolitics . A man of science recording his efforts to understand what was happening with regard to implants not of a manmade nature.

Anyone who has had an implant or known someone with an implant will know that wanting answers is very important.

Rest still in the arms of a loving Universe Dr Roger Leir and for heavens sake guide the rest of us in Spirit.

Much Peace - Amanda

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 17, 2014 9:40 pm » by DarkHeart

Innosent wrote:I was watching his last video, and I could honestly tell he was on his last legs. You can tell that he regretted being a schill.

Good Riddance! This is definately one of those paid by the government schills, as I know, aliens have no use for hardware. We can be monitored without hardware.

Another one bites the dust, feast and rejoice.

I pray on a daily basis, several times a day that all these schills will die soon or at t
he very least, get a real job.

This is truly a great sign! :D

Thats a bit bloody harsh, lots of people have had implants either removed or they have been expelled by the body, and many that have them would like them removed.

Why do you presume that all ET is interested in is monitoring ?

You sound like a shill for pushing such a simplistic & unchallenging concept yourself.
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Next