Dr. Steven Greer . Disinformation

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 9:18 am » by Svaha

Greer promised the world a free energy device a loooong time ago, besides that I take nothing for granted.

Native teachings always start with the elements, with mother nature, learning of good and bad, going from 'thinking' to experience.
If you can survive in this world you can most likely survive in 'all' worlds.
Beyond this world there is a raging wind that can tear you apart, it's something of the mind, your mind, curse and blessing at the same time.
If you're too attached to your ego mind it will drive you insane, lead to many battles, if you stay close to the light you are nothing will happen to you.
The strange phenomena we see in the skies will increase because space weather is coming down to earth.
And yes we came from the stars like all life, we went there and came back, just like we travelled around the world numerous times.
I know it's easy to say, but the best thing you can do for yourself and for the world is to find your Self again, to regain your own authority, stand in your own power.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 9:43 am » by Rich316

the57ironman wrote:
ufosarus wrote:really gets me thinking that these alien chaps are,nt to friendly

i think that's what's intended.... :nails:

:cheers:

Yeah not sure why Greer promotes them as our pals, they have an agenda for sure, otherwise why would they be here doing what they do under such a veil?

I remember reading years ago, they come from the realm of degenerated consciousness and they are logical thinkers, scientists, and do not take nicely to anyone getting in their way - they will start a fight when threatened.. Not that we could disrupt them..

Anyone know what degenerated consciouness actually is? I never looked it up..

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 am » by Dukettt

Once again. This is a money making operation...
http://www.cseti.org/trainings.shtml

Tuition Fees (for US Trainings only): $2500 (for people who have been to less than 3 prior Ambassador trainings), including materials and lifetime CSETI membership.

Yes it is not stupid to ask, stupid is the one who pays...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 9:35 pm » by Ftt0024

That video was crap. Despite of some Greers certain opinions about certain ET's, the man has done alot of good work.
Follow the Truth -- Open your eyes, do your research, and start to prepare

Initiate

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 am » by Garciaface

Dr. Steven Greer is a dickhead.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 1:20 am » by Doogle

Dr Steven Greer is a dickhead reptilian. It's the mouth.

Moth arse. Brilliant.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 1:22 am » by Aragajag

Great doco, cheers. That vid should be the first of any noob to the subject of ufo's to watch.
Very level headed how its put together imo.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 12:11 pm » by Nilm33

I find this entertainingly interesting:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 12:57 pm » by Cia212

Isn't Greer on to remote viewing and channeling now? I remember a video wherein he suggests DMT can unlock the "secrets" of remote viewing. Seems like he'll declare himself an expert in anything to make a buck or get on camera.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 5:42 am » by Kayla

I was watching a few of his videos the other day on youtube, he seemed to know what he was talking about in them and seemed convincing, but I did wonder why the government would just allow him to say all this, it seems the real informers are killed off while people like Greer are allowed to continue.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

PreviousNext