Dr. Steven Greer . Disinformation

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 6:01 am » by Mediasorcerer

kayla wrote:I was watching a few of his videos the other day on youtube, he seemed to know what he was talking about in them and seemed convincing, but I did wonder why the government would just allow him to say all this, it seems the real informers are killed off while people like Greer are allowed to continue.

exactly :flop:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 12, 2011 4:26 pm » by Rich316

Just finished watching this vid and thought I'd give it a bump. Well worth watching! I like the idea that they're not from 'other planets' as such but from other realms and or like Carl Jung's idea that they could well be a product of our consciousness.. ie we created them....Perhaps it's all one and the same?

Writer

PostMon Dec 12, 2011 8:38 pm » by Tradeshowjoe

I forget where I heard it, but it has been said that Lawrence Rockefeller is the $ behind Greers' projects. I love Carol Rosin but she has been exposed as someone else, an actress playing a part- wellaware1.com .
And let's not overlook that the di(s)closure project takes place at the national press club. The"club" is just that, not a news entity, and they use the owl in their logo (if you don't know the Owls place in history, look it up, scary) .
Fuck all disinfo peddlers.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 am » by Rich316

tradeshowjoe wrote:I forget where I heard it, but it has been said that Lawrence Rockefeller is the $ behind Greers' projects. I love Carol Rosin but she has been exposed as someone else, an actress playing a part- wellaware1.com .
And let's not overlook that the di(s)closure project takes place at the national press club. The"club" is just that, not a news entity, and they use the owl in their logo (if you don't know the Owls place in history, look it up, scary) .
Fuck all disinfo peddlers.

Yeah I dont know http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Rosin Like someone else said, they're letting Greer go ahead, for over a decade mind you, with all this stuff.. Maybe that's what they want? Perhaps a false flag alien invasion to control the masses is really on the cards...

Initiate

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 5:38 am » by Tgwusauk

It doesn't matter what Greer is or isn't, the point being he and others has elevated the subject over the last 10 years, that is invaluable to getting nearer the truth.
Whether Greer has been bought along the way isn't relevant, the message to the people who need to know is valuable, he is one cog in the drip feed disclosure cog.
People on here must not allow disinfo agents to win the game, too many of the people like Greer are being discredited , if Greer tells 80% truth and 20% lies take the 80% truth and move on, disinfo is trying to wipe out the 80% truth.
None of the whistleblowers have all the truth most will tell you that, but dont allow one item to destroy all the previous evidence.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 5:54 am » by Serendipity

tgwusauk wrote:It doesn't matter what Greer is or isn't, the point being he and others has elevated the subject over the last 10 years, that is invaluable to getting nearer the truth.
Whether Greer has been bought along the way isn't relevant, the message to the people who need to know is valuable, he is one cog in the drip feed disclosure cog.
People on here must not allow disinfo agents to win the game, too many of the people like Greer are being discredited , if Greer tells 80% truth and 20% lies take the 80% truth and move on, disinfo is trying to wipe out the 80% truth.
None of the whistleblowers have all the truth most will tell you that, but dont allow one item to destroy all the previous evidence.

I agree to not throw out the baby with the bathwater. However there is much I find suspicious about Greer, after being a fan of his work for a few years. i will not elaborate atm but something about his platform doesn't add up. He should have disclosed the free energy by now at the very least..his ultimatum to Obama went unheeded and unfulfilled..etc,etc..my nutshell analysis is that someone got to him or he was just shystering.
One other possibility is that he made contact with a race that bedazzled him into playing by their timeline for humanity, for that surely is what is occurring. The "ET" presence is not ready for the world to come to full awareness of it or it would have already been accomplished.
I think it is possible Greer was indoctrinated by the same phenomena he was studying.
Not all that glitters is gold; not all that flashes in the sky is benign. :dunno:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Initiate

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 6:04 am » by Tgwusauk

The "ET" presence is not ready for the world to come to full awareness of it or it would have already been accomplished.
I agree with that to an extent, my belief is a fair amount of people are not meant to get it, otherwise the constant drip of disclosure (particularly of classified documents) all over the world would have registered by now, sadly it hasn't and I agree with Bob Dean when he told me that some people are not designed to get or accept reality of ET.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 6:27 am » by Headhunter711

The real "whistleblowers" are scared he is a LIGHTNING ROD. :dancer:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 2:47 pm » by Rich316

tgwusauk wrote:It doesn't matter what Greer is or isn't, the point being he and others has elevated the subject over the last 10 years, that is invaluable to getting nearer the truth.

Yeah but what he stands for could all be for the wrong reasons. Is that disinfo? when we don't even if he's the real deal. 20% lies could be the difference between good and bad agendas.. I agree he's got more than most to pay attention to the topic but I'm not sure of his agenda and like many others, I'm suspicious of the whole thing as other things have come to light.

Previous