Dr. Steven Greer . Disinformation

Conspirator
Posts: 3752
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 12:20 am » by Muchtyman


An Insightful vid , well worth watching .

UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11776
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 12:34 am » by -Marduk-


Greer presented a picture of a moth to the world and proclaimed, it was an alien light being......

Image
Image

when Greer was challenged about that moth picture, he withdrew it from his website

Greer = complete fraud
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
Posts: 3752
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 12:40 am » by Muchtyman


marduk2012 wrote:Greer presented a picture of a moth to the world and proclaimed, it was an alien light being......

Image
Image

when Greer was challenged about that moth picture, he withdrew it from his website

Greer = complete fraud


Greer is the Disinfo guy .................. :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7138
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 12:46 am » by Kinninigan


I think alot of people like Greer are plants to have REAL people with info come forward to them...and to stop real info from coming out.

Otherwise alot of these guys would "disappear" somehow......look at David Icke he travels
all around the world giving lectures and the reptilians haven't stopped him.....bullshit!


Upload to Disclose.tv


https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1449
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:10 pm

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 1:01 am » by Ufosarus


muchtyman wrote:An Insightful vid , well worth watching .

UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact


Upload to Disclose.tv



i watched the first hour of it and will watch the rest l8r.
really gets me thinking that these alien chaps are,nt to friendly
what do yous think, friendly or bad mofo,s??

Conspirator
Posts: 3752
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 am » by Muchtyman


ufosarus wrote:
muchtyman wrote:An Insightful vid , well worth watching .

UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact


Upload to Disclose.tv



i watched the first hour of it and will watch the rest l8r.
really gets me thinking that these alien chaps are,nt to friendly
what do yous think, friendly or bad mofo,s??



I believe that alien abduction is by no means a recent phenomena .

These fkrs are as old as humanity .

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19588
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 1:06 am » by The57ironman


ufosarus wrote:really gets me thinking that these alien chaps are,nt to friendly

i think that's what's intended.... :nails:

:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1449
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:10 pm

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 1:33 am » by Ufosarus


now i dont know what to think anymore :ohno: :ohno:
creeped me out that vid :nails:


:cheers:

Initiate
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 am

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 7:25 am » by Whiteknight2000


Can you guy's give me a link to that moth picture steven greer tried to show. An actual link from some kind of source?

Just showing a picture without any link won't cut it for me.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook