Dr. Steven Greer Presents: Sirius Documentary

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 am » by One-23

This looks interesting :flop: I'm not to keen on Steven Greer but the topic of the documentary looks like it could be quite enlightening

This film exposes the greatest story never told: The Earth has been visited by people from other worlds who are not malicious, but in fact concerned for the future of humanity. A cabal of military, industrial and financial interests have kept this contact and what we have learned from it secret for over 60 years. Their secrecy is meant to suppress the knowledge that can liberate the world from the yoke of oil, gas, coal and nuclear power and replace the current world order with one of New Energy and true Freedom.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Further reading http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com/

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 pm » by Spock

I've never seen that little clip at 3:15. Any more info on that from anyone?

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 pm » by -Marduk-

Remember people, Greer presented a picture of a moth to the world and proclaimed, it was an alien light being......

when Greer was challenged about that moth picture, he withdrew it from his website

Greer = complete fraud
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:44 pm » by Spock

I wouldn't go so far as calling him a fraud, I'd say he is wishful and careless.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:44 pm » by One-23

Cageyone23 wrote: I'm not to keen on Steven Greer

It,s the content of the documentary that seems interesting, sometimes a little entertainment dosen't go amiss.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 12:50 pm » by -Marduk-

Spock wrote:I wouldn't go so far as calling him a fraud, I'd say he is wishful and careless.

Reframing a con guy who sold a fucking moth picture for 800$ doesn't always work perfectly...eheh.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 1:47 pm » by Haansolo

hmm? :hmmm:
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Writer

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 5:04 pm » by Epipsyche

I spoke to Greer in person and observed his behavior at an X-Conference a few years back. The guy is as shady a con artist as you're ever likely to encounter.

This is the same man who lures the gullible into his expensive Joshua Tree retreats, literally promises that they will see one (if not several) UFOs which he will telepathically summon, and then makes visitors sign a complete NON-DISCLOSURE (irony?) agreement before the event. That way when his guaranteed UFOs don't show up (or you don't have the "imagination" to "see" them) he can just laugh all the way to the bank as you'll be opening yourself up to a lawsuit by simply reporting to the world what you didn't see that night.

Caveat emptor.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 5:19 pm » by Aragajag

disclosure-project-funded-by-rockerfella-s-t6060.html

Lawrence Rockefeller, a member of the Rockefeller "dynasty", was very interested in The Disclosure Project. The Rockefeller family has been involved in the funding of countless "social experiments". Many admit that the Rockefeller family provided funds for the "War of the Worlds" broadcast directed by Orson Welles. Naturally, many people missed the opening credits to the radio special and thought they were actually being attacked by aliens. 1.7 million people took to the streets.

"Beginning in 1993, I started an effort that was designed to identify firsthand military and government witnesses to UFO events and projects, as well as other evidence to be used in a public disclosure. From 1993, we spent considerable time and resources briefing the Clinton Administration, including CIA Director James Woolsey, senior military officials at the Pentagon, and select members of Congress, among others. In April of 1997, more than a dozen such government and military witnesses were assembled in Washington DC for briefings with Congressmen, Pentagon officials and others. There, we specifically requested open Congressional Hearings on the subject. None were forthcoming."

- Dr. Steven M Greer, The Disclosure Project

"The Disclosure Project" is obviously just a organization of stagnancy. They are funded by generals, lieutenants, politicians, and a billionaire. It's best not to trust organizations that are strangely cooperative with the government. Check out this acknowledgments page from thedisclosureproject.org, you can find Lawrence Rockefeller's name towards the middle of the column on the right:

http://www.disclosureproject.org/ES-Ack ... ents-2.htm <- That link is now dead
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson