Draconians

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 am » by Vulcanic

as far back as i look i hear about reptillions and everything i been taught in my life says there is no reptillions so then how can so many believe in reptilllions? this is not a new subject its been around for 1000's years and i truely believe theres a grain of salt of truth in every story. so whats the grain here?

sometimes i wonder what would a ancient man think of the aliens we call greys? how would he discribe them?

insectoid or reptillions?

how come reptillions seem to have the same powers that angels do?

could these shape shifting angels be taking on forms of reptillions? or even the greys we see today?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 7:53 am » by Mrralleycat

vulcanic wrote:as far back as i look i hear about reptillions and everything i been taught in my life says there is no reptillions so then how can so many believe in reptilllions? this is not a new subject its been around for 1000's years and i truely believe theres a grain of salt of truth in every story. so whats the grain here?

sometimes i wonder what would a ancient man think of the aliens we call greys? how would he discribe them?

insectoid or reptillions?

how come reptillions seem to have the same powers that angels do??

Hey big V,
Firstly, I have to say, I enjoy reading your posts.
Beyond that, it seems to me, after hundreds of millions of years, there might be more advanced :alien: right here.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 20, 2009 9:23 am » by Vulcanic

monster quest : alien baby tests results

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

results for the alien baby

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 1:48 am » by Vulcanic

Heaven, and hell, they both shimmer in the neural universe behind our eyes—in the electrochemical flower we inherited in three parts. High in the blossom sparkles transcendence of miseries humans inflict upon the entire biosphere; down in the stem lurk thorns of greater misery.

Evolution of reptiles into mammals and then humans has given us three unique brain systems: the reptile brain; the mammalian brain; the human brain. Perhaps no story better illuminates the spectrum of potential in our triune brain than that of “The man who lit the world”...history’s premier visionary engineer, Nikola Tesla.

But first, a basic introduction to the brains:

Reptile Brain

The most primitive of our brains, also called the brainstem. The reptile brain is the fundamental core of our nervous system. Forming the upper part of the spinal cord, it’s something we have in common with all other reptiles. The reptile brain is our action, or power brain, center of the will to power. While survival is its main focus, also generated here are aggression, the drive to establish and defend territory, fight-or-flight, deception...as well as basic life support functions such as heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and digestion. Visceral stimulus-response is brainstem language.

Mammalian Brain

Also called the limbic system because it resembles canine hind limbs sprawled crookedly over the reptilian structures, the mammalian brain links our reptile brain with the more advanced structures. We share the limbic system with all other mammals. Opening a new horizon of humane conscious behavior, it gives us the power of feeling, as opposed to simply reacting. Complex care of young, and other behaviors not so purely instinctual flow from the limbic system; so do primal urges and powerful emotions that ensure self-preservation, such as terror, rage, sexual desire, hunger...and even more complex emotions such as love, compassion, empathy, envy, indignation and hope.

Human Brain

The neocortex. The thinking brain, seat of perception, center of the “soul”. Voluntary movement begins here, and integration of all sensory inputs. We share the neocortex only with higher apes, ours being more advanced. By far the largest brain, completely encompassing the limbic system, the neocortex is our path to words and symbols, logic and time, abstract thought...and magic such as Tesla’s....

Tesla’s story is a powerful example of the human and mammalian brains versus the reptile brain—of advanced intelligence and common good versus private accumulation, aggression and the will to power.

Astrophysicist Adam Trombly said in July 1988, at the International Tesla Symposium in Colorado Springs: (If society had followed up on the inventions Nikola Tesla envisioned at the turn of the century) “...we wouldn’t have a fossil-fuel economy today. And J. P. Morgan, Rockefeller and a number of others wouldn’t have amassed extraordinary fortunes on the basis of the fossil-fuel economy.”

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 1:56 am » by Vulcanic

The research, published in the September 3 issue of the journal Nature, shows how a specific protein that turns on genes is involved in heart formation in turtles, lizards and humans.

"This is the first genetic link to the evolution of two, rather than one, pumping chamber in the heart, which is a key event in the evolution of becoming warm-blooded," said Gladstone investigator Benoit Bruneau, PhD, who led the study. "The gene involved, Tbx5, is also implicated in human congenital heart disease, so our results also bring insight into human disease."

From an evolutionary standpoint, the reptiles occupy a critical point in heart evolution.

While bird and mammalian hearts have four chambers, frogs and other amphibians have three. "How did hearts evolve from three to four chambers?" Bruneau said. "The different reptiles offer a sort of continuum from three to four chambers. By examining them, we learned a lot about how the human heart chambers normally form."

He explained that with four chambers—two atria and two ventricles—humans and all other mammals have completely separate blood flows to the lungs and to the rest of the body, which is essential for us to be warm-blooded.

When it comes to reptiles, such as turtles and lizards, there is debate about whether they have one or two ventricles, which are the pumping chambers. "The main question for us to understand the evolution of the heart was to identify the true nature of these early reptile ventricles and to figure out what controls the separation of the heart into left and right sides," said Dr. Bruneau.

To better understand reptile heart evolution, Dr. Bruneau's team used modern molecular genetics to examine Tbx5. Mutations in the human gene that encodes Tbx5 result in congenital heart disease and, in particular, defects in the ventricular septum, the muscular wall that separates the ventricle into two sections. Tbx5 is a transcription factor, a protein that turns other genes on or off. In humans and other mammals, Tbx5 levels are high in the left ventricle and low in the right. The boundary of high and low levels is right where the septum forms to divide the ventricle into two parts. "Based on these observations," said Dr. Bruneau, "we thought Tbx5 was a good candidate as a key player in the evolution of septation."

The team looked at Tbx5 distribution in the turtle and the green anole lizard. During the early stages of heart formation in both reptiles, Tbx5 activity is found throughout the embryonic ventricular chamber. In the lizard, which forms only one ventricle, this pattern stays the same as the heart develops. However, in the turtle, which has a primitive septum that partially separates the ventricles into left and right sides, distribution of Tbx5 is later gradually restricted to the area of the left ventricle, resulting in a left-right gradient of Tbx5 activity. This meant that the gradient of Tbx5 forms later and less sharply in the turtle than in species with a clear septum, such as mammals, providing a tantalizing clue about how septation evolved.

They then wanted to determine whether Tbx5 was really a main regulator of septation or merely a bystander. Mice were genetically engineered to express Tbx5 at a moderate level throughout the developing heart, just like in turtle hearts. By mimicking the turtle pattern, mouse hearts now resembled turtle hearts. The offspring from these mice died young and had only a single ventricle. This striking result conclusively showed that a sharp line delineating an area of high level of Tbx5 is critical to induce formation of a septum between the two ventricles.

"This really nailed the importance of Tbx5 in patterning the heart to allow septation to occur," said Dr. Bruneau.

During evolution, new genetic regulatory elements evolved to tell the Tbx5 gene to form a sharp boundary of Tbx5 expression. This resulted in two ventricles. Researchers will now work to identify those genetic regulatory mechanisms during the evolution of reptiles. The work also has important implications for the understanding of congenital heart defects, which are the most common human birth defect, occurring in one out of every one hundred births worldwide. Humans born with only one pumping chamber, resembling frog hearts, suffer the highest mortality and require extensive surgery as newborns.

"Our study provides exciting new insights into the evolution of the heart, which had not been examined in over 100 years," Dr. Bruneau explained. "In a larger context, it provides good support for the concept that changes in the expression levels of various regulatory molecules are important in evolution. From these studies we also hope to understand further how defects in septation occur in humans with congenital heart disease."

Other contributors to the research were Gladstone's Kazuko Koshiba-Takeuchi, Alessandro D. Mori, Bogac L. Kanyak and Tatyana Sukonnik; Judith Cebra-Thomas of Millersville University, Romain O. Georges and Mona Nemer of the University of Montreal; Stephany Latham, Laurel Beck and Juli Wade of Michigan State University; R. Mark Henkelman, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto; Eric N. Olson, University of Texas Southwestern, Scott F. Gilbert, Swarthmore College; Jun Takeuchi, Tokyo Institute of Technology; and Brian L. Black, University of California, San Francisco.

The study was supported by the March of Dimes, William H. Younger, Jr., the NIH, the National Science Foundation, the University of Toronto, the Fumi Yamamura Foundation, the Sumitomo and Nakajima Foundations, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada and the Canadian Institutes for Health Research.

Benoit Bruneau's primary affiliation is with the Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease where he is the William H. Younger, Jr. Investigator, and where his laboratory is located and all of his research is conducted. He is also Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the University of California, San Francisco.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 5:09 am » by Dirttyrabbit

im gunna take a stab at this....
many of you will think im a big nut job but thats ok =P
cause I do feel crazy saying this...

Long ago when I was being bothered by these visitors I call cockroaches... the last time they came.... I didn't want them around me but they made there way in and told me something...
they said warning warning NO escape... they are here... then showed me faces like a most wanted poster... face after face...
one of the faces came with feelings... I was very very very frightened by this face... I was told it like to feed on humans...
what it looked like...
like a humans head... but a tad bigger the top part of the skull.. eyes lower.. its eye lids went the other direction
like ours go down to close these went up to close to blink
and it looked like it had some sort of small beak.. its skin was orange/brown mostly brownish and shinny skin I didnt see scales like a snake has it was smooth and shinny with black marks like moles here and there...
now I wasn't dreaming I was wide awake! when I was shown all this... they showed me some other faces... what they looked like...
that was the last time I was visited by the cockroaches... I don't think I wrote this one down in my journal... im going by memory... and im GUESSING by what I seen this was a reptilian lizard thing... for all I know its another race.. but they said they were here on earth... when I was shown things or seen things... I was never told names.. places... things didn't really have a label..

dont worry im seeking therapy soon......

also all those videos with news casters and shape shifting stuff? thats not a reptile or what ever you call them thats just the TV digital image messing up...

now this was told by 'someone else' recently... ill just pass on what was said... these reptile lizards things do not fly in crafts they are pets... they are not nice they like flesh of man
their intelligence level is compared to a whale some are large they can communicate with their handler by telepathy
they are an abomination to nature

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 25, 2009 5:18 am » by Vulcanic

dirttyrabbit wrote:im gunna take a stab at this....
many of you will think im a big nut job but thats ok =P
cause I do feel crazy saying this...

Long ago when I was being bothered by these visitors I call cockroaches... the last time they came.... I didn't want them around me but they made there way in and told me something...
they said warning warning NO escape... they are here... then showed me faces like a most wanted poster... face after face...
one of the faces came with feelings... I was very very very frightened by this face... I was told it like to feed on humans...
what it looked like...
like a humans head... but a tad bigger.. eyes lower.. its eye lids went the other direction
like ours go down to close these went up to close to blink
and it looked like it had some sort of small beak.. its skin was orange/brown mostly brownish and shinny skin I didnt see scales like a snake has it was smooth and shinny with black marks like moles here and there...
now I wasn't dreaming I was wide awake! when I was shown all this... they showed me some other faces... what they looked like...
that was the last time I was visited by the cockroaches... I don't think I wrote this one down in my journal... im going by memory... and im GUESSING by what I seen this was a reptilian lizard thing... for all I know its another race.. but they said they were here on earth... when I was shown things or seen things... I was never told names.. places... things didn't really have a label..

dont worry im seeking therapy soon......

also all those videos with news casters and shape shifting stuff? thats not a reptile or what ever you call them thats just the TV digital image messing up...

now this was told by 'someone else' recently... ill just pass on what was said... these reptile lizards things do not fly in crafts they are pets... they are not nice they like flesh of man
their intelligence level is compared to a whale some are large they can communicate with their handler by telepathy
they are an abomination to nature

i'm going to try to find a video for you to watch keep checking back on this thread, you'll be shocked to see if you already haven't, it discribes the same thing you were saying .

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 5:03 am » by Vulcanic

With the new V out I can't help to think about the Draconians, i wonder if we will start hearing alot more about UFO's and reptillions now?

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 am » by Princessleia

This is a lot of information... I haven't even started watching the videos. I figured it may take me ages to do all that, so I thought I would write a post first. :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 6:37 am » by Vulcanic

princessleia wrote:This is a lot of information... I haven't even started watching the videos. I figured it may take me ages to do all that, so I thought I would write a post first. :mrgreen:

hehe yeah videos can take alot time to see them all, alot of my posts are very big but i do try to covor all angles and explore all points of view, it's the only way to get to the truth :flop:
I was going to make a thread for each race of aliens but i only got as far as this one lol :oops: I hope you enjoy it and get closer to the truth you are looking for :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext