Dragons Blood & White Sage for Cleansing??

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 1:36 am » by 99socks

I don't know, with the situation you have I'd go ahead and do a multifaceted approach.

If I were in your situation, I'd personally take down the drywall that had the pic and have that replaced and repainted. Then I'd do a 4-facet clean with the windows open, salt on the floor of every inch of that house, swept up and then mopped with clean water... Followed by a good smudge in every corner I could reach.

Some holy water might help, if you are into that thing.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 1:59 am » by Naranja

99socks wrote:I don't know, with the situation you have I'd go ahead and do a multifaceted approach.

If I were in your situation, I'd personally take down the drywall that had the pic and have that replaced and repainted. Then I'd do a 4-facet clean with the windows open, salt on the floor of every inch of that house, swept up and then mopped with clean water... Followed by a good smudge in every corner I could reach.

Some holy water might help, if you are into that thing.

For real? Cant he just paint a unicorn over it?

Initiate

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 2:08 am » by OtheklzeR

Oh boy a kitchin which topic

burnning sage can only thwart that which has physicality
Gnossis and spiritualist use aroma to make a mental picture
of what is "WILLED" to transpire by force of soul .
(non christians cannot spirit will anything as the human spirit is dead)

but this type of witchery is effective in a minor way with elementals and
sub elementals . the problem here is some one was calling high level
fallen watchers to present. those influences are not so easy to slow ,
cast down , thwart or chain. you need to be out of the craddle (earth bound)
to even fight them.

The God of creation will assist you if you ask him, you dont even need to
be a christian, just ask. He is not tyranical he is in the bussness of fixing
broken people places and things - or- destroying broken things that do not
wish to be fixed. at any rate we are mear people and he is involved based upon
his nature to fix and flourish.

I had noted a indian woman healer who was burning incense at a elderly womans
house we both knew . and as I met them at the door of the elderly womans home
the lord told me to reach up and touch the door sill,( I get alot of strange requests
like that ), the indian healer left in a huff and never returned

Some spirits mask their presents by posing as "good faith spirits" and following with
a accepted belief to reside with you by your permission, as they are spiritual and are
seperated from the light of creation they must feed on energy from living dogs, cats. people
horses all seperated spirits feed this way, it is the source of the vampiric ledgends
when one who drinks blood is also feeding a seperated spirit (we call these ones demons
to make things simple) the feeding is irresistable and the bond between the human and
the demon is nearly impossible to break,, children who are giving blood to drink
often make these drawings on walls to try and heal the concious with the unconcious
mind and like the dirt in dracula's coffin this ICON on the wall as it exsists is dangerous to
you the new tennant. it is a spiritual anchor that was left in timespace to that the
spiritual entity is bonded too.

Im a rip the dry wall down and burn the paper kind of christian and dismiss the creature
by fire and the spirit of the creator who loves us and wants good for us
you know we burn records all the time,

Now you know, the rest of the story :hugging:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 2:20 am » by Vulcanic

but you know what they say about ghosts when you start to rip walls downs and redo old homes .... might make it worse you never know.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 4:46 pm » by 99socks

Vulcanic wrote:but you know what they say about ghosts when you start to rip walls downs and redo old homes .... might make it worse you never know.

That is true, IF there is a ghost.

IMO, what we have here is a conjuring that will continue so long as it's on the wall....

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 7:55 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 8:14 pm » by DarkHeart

Never used white sage cos its not available over here, but I do know how to "bleach" a places energy.

If you want something without any prayers etc just burn a small amount of sulphur, the stuff you used at school, if the pharmacy doesn’t sell it then the gardening store will.

Open all the windows first (this is for the fumes & to let any spirits / energy out ) put a small amount on an old metal spoon & light it with a cigarette lighter, you will need to hold the spoon over an old plate or tile as the sulphur spits a bit, then walk around the rooms you want to cleanse, personally I like to make it 3 times clockwise in each room, pausing in places I feel need extra attention, and waft a bit under beds for good measure.

It will work fine like that but you can add any words / intentions you like.

The reason I said "bleach" is because it will clear everything, whatever psychic crap past occupants have left behind.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Previous