Dragons Blood & White Sage for Cleansing??

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 8:40 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

We bought a home that had a devils face on one of the walls of a teen's room! We were told to burn White Sage and Dragons blood incense, in order to cleanse the home. We were also told to say "Any and all energies and/or Spirits not of the light, go to a place where you can not affect this home" WTF!

What do you make of this advice?

Anyone else ever heard of this?

On EBAY there are hundreds of people selling SAGE, again WTF! I have never heard of this.

I especially look forward to a reply from Svaha!

Peace and Love Hurts :headscratch:
Last edited by Hurtswhenipee on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 8:59 pm » by Thebluecanary

Hurtswhenipee wrote:We bought a home that had a devils face on the walls of a teen's room! We were told to burn White Sage and Dragons blood incense, in order to cleanse the home. We were also told to say "Any and all energies and/or Spirits not of the light, go to a place where you can not affect this home" WTF!

On EBAY there are hundreds of people selling SAGE, again WTF! I have never heard of this.

White sage is typically burned to cleanse negative energy from the environment. I don't know where the tradition originated, though it is often attributed to Native American spiritual practices. I've heard of it being burned in conjunction with sweetgrass, not too familiar with the combination of dragon's blood. I was taught that dragon's blood strengthens whatever you are trying to do, though, so burning it with the sage might make sense.

The wording is pretty standard for a non-denominational house cleansing. If you don't actually feel like the house is "haunted" it will probably do just fine.

You shouldn't need to buy sage from ebay. Depending on where you live, if you have a flea market with a store that sells incense or a health food store, they probably have it. It shouldn't be very expensive. It smells similar to weed when you burn it. :D Dragon's blood is a resin, and is burned using a charcoal brick made for that purpose, in a heat tolerant bowl. Incense that claims to be "dragon's blood" may or may not actually be, as dragon's blood is expensive. it has a nice smell, similar to Nag Champa and opium.

I burned sage and sweetgrass when we bought our house, before we started cleaning up and renovating, and I usually do when I do "spring cleaning" as well. It might be bunkum and hokum. But, then again, couldn't hurt.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 9:02 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Thebluecanary wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:We bought a home that had a devils face on the walls of a teen's room! We were told to burn White Sage and Dragons blood incense, in order to cleanse the home. We were also told to say "Any and all energies and/or Spirits not of the light, go to a place where you can not affect this home" WTF!

White sage is typically burned to cleanse negative energy from the environment. I don't know where the tradition originated, though it is often attributed to Native American spiritual practices. I've heard of it being burned in conjunction with sweetgrass, not too familiar with the combination of dragon's blood. I was taught that dragon's blood strengthens whatever you are trying to do, though, so burning it with the sage might make sense.

The wording is pretty standard for a non-denominational house cleansing. If you don't actually feel like the house is "haunted" it will probably do just fine.

You shouldn't need to buy sage from ebay. Depending on where you live, if you have a flea market with a store that sells incense or a health food store, they probably have it. It shouldn't be very expensive. It smells similar to weed when you burn it. :D Dragon's blood is a resin, and is burned using a charcoal brick made for that purpose, in a heat tolerant bowl. Incense that claims to be "dragon's blood" may or may not actually be, as dragon's blood is expensive. it has a nice smell, similar to Nag Champa and opium.

I burned sage and sweetgrass when we bought our house, before we started cleaning up and renovating, and I usually do when I do "spring cleaning" as well. It might be bunkum and hokum. But, then again, couldn't hurt.

Thank you for the reply. I never heard of any of this before and didn't know if they were pulling my leg.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 9:22 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 9:23 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 9:24 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 9:26 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 9:27 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 9:28 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 9:41 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

@Vulcanic. Awsome stuff Bro thank you :flop:

Next