Dream about UFO's

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 5:38 pm » by Boatman

Several years ago me, and my Dad had the same dream on the same night about a fleet of UFO's at night in 1985, around summer time.
The UFO's were that bright they made the sky look like it was daylight.
They were all shapes, and sizes, and were sort of bobbing, and flying around each other.
I had such an eerie feeling in this dream, and felt that i was in no danger.
What i want to know is, has anybody had a similar dream, and when?. I would be most interested to know, thanks ahead of time.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 5:42 pm » by One-23

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 6:11 pm » by Boatman

I've just downloaded Skype,i'm not used to using it but give me time, I'm on FB

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 pm » by Alexrubic

I've had a number of dreams about UFOs, on and off, over many years. I've fairly recently had recurring dreams about fleets of UFOs - as you describe.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm » by Richc

About 2 weeks ago i had an amazing dream. It wasn't quite UFO's but it was close.

I found myself standing in a stadium sized space. I was up high on a steel walkway and down below was a field of computer consoles. They were all off and not a single liveform was anywhere to be seen.

All around the entire area was one massive glass wall.
Outside it was deep space and i could see stars, a number of planets up close and a couple of galaxies.

It was like something out of a futuristic first person shooter computer game.

It was a large and vivid vision. It was silent. I felt really at ease in that space.

Two weeks later i still see it vividly and i want to return each night i go to sleep. :cry: :sleep:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 pm » by Doogle

Boatman wrote:Several years ago me, and my Dad had the same dream on the same night about a fleet of UFO's at night in 1985, around summer time.
They were all shapes, and sizes, and were sort of bobbing, and flying around each other.
What i want to know is, has anybody had a similar dream, and when?. I would be most interested to know, thanks ahead of time.

For sure Boatlad, there was a point where it was getting pretty regular, I've said this before on here, but I was in contact with a researcher for a while and he told me that he knew of several other people having the same dreams. Mass arrival type things.
I still have them now, but nowhere near as much.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 11:31 pm » by Pitchke

Had a lucid dream last week ago... I had the feeling I went out of my body, I could see bright colours everywhere. But just when it started I realised I had to pee :bang;

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 5:05 am » by Kinninigan

Boatman wrote:Several years ago me, and my Dad had the same dream on the same night about a fleet of UFO's at night in 1985, around summer time.

I had a weird dream last month. I use i-doser sometimes when i goto sleep and sometimes it induces weird lucid type dreams

my dream involved miltary aircraft over my city for what looked like ww3 starting

i could feel the planes overhead, but outside was like a dreamlike scape, eerie looking

very creepy, in the dream my tv or pc world not work

the sky was bright orange too weird stuff

well that was my crazy dream.....

:cheers:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 am » by Boatman

Thank you for your input, fascinating. :flop: