dream with in a dream

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:50 pm » by Neverbwtty

have you ever had a dream within a dream? the wife and i were watching an interview on the pc and i fell asleep..i dreamed this man being interviewed was at a store buying milk.i woke up and told my wife about the dream i just had.while i was telling her she playfuly blows on my neck making me jump.this was also a dream,when i open my eyes she ask if i was alright because i had jumped so bad.i ask if we were just talking and she said no,i had a dream within a dream,i did fill a little strange ,but it gave me a little comfort too..the mind is a fun place to play. :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 3:05 pm » by Ph0enix

i do it all the time. i answer my phone and talk to people and wake up to noise it makes when you need to hang up (i forget what this noise is called) - (the noise AFTER the dial tone)

Writer

PostTue May 19, 2009 1:46 am » by Megavirus

neverbwtty wrote:

Ya its easy once you get the hang of it, just when your dreaming and you realize your dreaming don't start to imagine yourself laying in bed when its happning, Theres been many times ive controlled my dream and it gets pretty fun if you get complete control of it, like I had sex with a girl I like alot, or beat people up that I hate and yes even matrix style, going speed of light and all sorts of stuff.

I think the way I learned to have this dream any time I want is you first have to imagine it before going to sleep once you do it the first time the second time comes easier till you become a natural, but Ive done it some much that I rather have my dream take me places without me controlling it, I think its more fun that way personally.

Theres another thing you need to keep note of is right when you realize your dreaming this don't keep thinking about, but rather let it flow with the dream your having and gradually move to your own picture of what you want to see, and don't keep reminding yourself that your dreaming it should be one time kind of deal which is when you first realized it but after that it should never be on your mind completely what should be mostly on your mind is what dream your experiencing.

Conspirator

PostTue May 19, 2009 2:09 am » by Hansom

I remember I once dreamt I had deja vu.
On another occasion I fell asleep with the radio on and in my dream I could hear music.
And when I awoke moments later, low and behold the tune I was dreaming about was playing on the radio.
But by far my favourite thing to do in a dream is to fly.
A few years ago I was outside the place I was living in at the time.
Then I realised I was in a dream, so up I went high above the rooftops.

I also believe reality is a reflection of our dreams.
I would recommend a film called "waking life" if find the subject of dreams interesting.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.