Dreams might predict the future

Writer

PostSat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 am » by Purplesofa

To follow up from my last post: what-is-a-dream-t10958.html.

Maybe I can predict the future with my dreams....or maybe just alot of coincedinces...see what you think...

Today I realised i lost my debit card, driving liscence, student card from being drunk the other night. On the way to the supermarket I almost got ran over by a car whilst cycling, my bycycle lights got stolen whilst the bike was chained up outside the supermarket. Ive had a really bad day....:(

However, in my dream last night, I dreamt I was in a world uninhabited by only me and my step mum and my younger brother. (1) I first found my stepmum drunk sitting on a couch??? (2)We all went to a silver car and I was driving (3) We went to a small supermarket and then I woke up shortly after we had walked down the cereal isle.

Explanation:

(1) The debit card is a card my step mum and dad fund to help with student costs, it has her name on it
(2) The car that almost hit me today was silver and the fact i was driving when i havnt driven for years, maybe driving liscence reference??
(3) supermarket reference

Im not one to post on forums but lately Ive felt the need to share my ideas, tell me what you think? :D :D :D

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 05, 2009 3:07 am » by Mediasorcerer

i firmly believe our dreams give us insight into possible outcomes in our daily life,i think the subconscious uses a more symbol based way of communicating than mere words,the trick is to develop your interpreting skills,i have had countless times where my dreams have happened in daily life,i dont believe the future is a fixed proposition though,it is all about the choices we make,will affect the direction we go,before you fall asleep at night give yourself a purpose to your dreams,ie,have a question or an idea you wish to fulfil and use your subconscious to find the solution,i have been doing this for years and it works great,i get all sorts of things done this way,your real essence is not bound by the laws of the pohysical world,and can travel almost anywhere at will,has a vastly different perspective than the conscious mind,like an overview,the real shamanic "way" has never been about showcase "magic",but the real essence of the shaman is about how well you can control your dreaming,there is an art to dreaming,practice it,here is an example to try,ask yourself to have a dream of yourself getting into bed in a dream ,falling asleep,then waking up again in the dream,this will connect your subconscious to your conscious,and give you full awareness in your dream state,instead of going into the dream state willy nilly and being carried along without direction or determination,develop control of your dreaming state,will empower you to be the powerful being you really are,see you on the astral plane man,regards from me.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do