Dreams of aliens and UFOs...

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 pm » by Princessleia

So I've been having a lot of dreams about alien and UFOs (I guess because I've been on this thing too much)... Does anyone else have them? The only dream I can vividly remember is I was at someone's house and went outside. I heard these jets flying, so I look up and it is a bunch of jets flying in a huge V form. Then all of a sudden they make an image in the sky and it was an image of a UFO with an alien's face in the middle. I remember thinking how the heck did they do that flying so fast! Then I could no longer see them because of trees in front of the house (it was a wooded area). I turned to go back into the house and I saw an alien come out of the woods. I remember panicking and trying to open the screen door to the house to go inside, but I fumbled with it. Of course after that, I woke up. :? lol

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 pm » by Vertigo

well i dream often of ufos.... but almost no aliens appear in my dreams. in that kind of dreams i just take a walk in my city an then i spot something in the sky, always some strange looking craft and it often makes a very intense loud noise when i spot them... so loud that i crumble to the ground and can't move anything, and during that i see things like under water (very out of focus). the shape where pyramid shape or like a tuning fork with orange lights on the sites and completely black... i got a self made pic drawn by me after i woke up they look exactly like in the dream, maybe i upload it here sometime... its always nice to draw your dreams, so you create a picture or message out of your head to show it other people.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 12:57 pm » by Princessleia

Thank you for your post, vertigo. I was beginning to think I was the only one! :D

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 1:11 pm » by Vertigo

hah no way, my best friends are dreaming about that too... and we (my friends and i) saw often strange things in the sky, thats the reason why i joined here, everyones curious about those sky phenomenons...

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 1:29 pm » by Joshua82

I dream often too about Aliens and Ufos and about a kind of totalitarianism where Aliens are involved. It is too long to explain it here but at beginning many year ago it was scary but now i try to live with it.

Writer

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 1:41 pm » by Hiddenhand

just had 1 the other night i was dreaming of having some white netting over my face i could barley see thru it scared me a bit then a dark figure came over to me all i seen was dark no detail then it or whom ever stuck there hand over my face with the netting on it i felt like i was gonna fight to get up and then i woke i looked around brushed it off and back to sleep which took a bit cause i started to wonder if it was real or not who knows but they left me here so hope they come back if it was real hehe always see ya leia hope u enjoy ur not alone

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 2:00 pm » by Albusal

i have these constant dreams where im in a built up area and the city is being attacked by alien crafts and im always running through derelict buildings or buildings that are collapsing and they stay in my head as vivid memories when i awake then i tell my missus and she just rolls her eyes and calls me wierdo :alien: :help:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 2:16 pm » by Bladerunner

I definately feel that sites like this one stimulate the grrey matter due to the vast subject matter spersed with personal views of so many interesting people who personally contribute their feelings.
Coupled with that the extra time spent then researching :look: from the web and books, mags, well you could easily fill up your day and have no time for anything else which is not in my opinion the way to go otherwise burn out can take over.

No dreams to mention princess, but I can say that I certainly view things differantly, an example being thoughts after watching the film Avatar.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Writer

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 2:44 pm » by Purplesofa

I suppose you must have seen an image of that crop circle of an alien and perhaps heard about the stephenson orbs in the forest? as long as you don't keep seeing owls outside your window I dont think theres much to worry about :wink:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 2:55 pm » by Princessleia

purplesofa wrote:I suppose you must have seen an image of that crop circle of an alien and perhaps heard about the stephenson orbs in the forest? as long as you don't keep seeing owls outside your window I dont think theres much to worry about :wink:

Nope, I don't think I have. I have a big imagination though. I've had all kinds of dreams that could be movies!

Next