dreams

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 am » by Dirttyrabbit

Jan 15 2009
I had another strange dream.........
went something like this.......

I seen the future....... the future there was no fat people no children no elderly no sick people all people who looked like maybe 25 or maybe 30 not sure but they never changed they never got sick and they all looked very healthy and they all dressed the same and not like we do now..
I noticed they didn't have feelings either... I didn't see people happy or sad...
here is the odd part......... about the children..... there was no sex.. no making love there were no women pregnant
there was no need for this
BUT if you did want a child you could buy one... it was any age too
it was just like buying a bic lighter...
now I didn't see what people would do with them but I did see you could get any age you wanted... didn't see if they kept them or not...

any ways.... odd crazy unusual dream
I thought I would share with you all.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 am » by Wolfbane7272

cool dream rabbit ..remind to check out before this happens lmao!

here is the odd part......... about the children..... there was no sex.. no making love there were no women pregnant
there was no need for this

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 1:22 am » by Slith

The last dream I had, believe it or not, was all of us here. at a round table. (ya tacky, but when you get involved in something, it stays in your head) We were called there for disclosure. We all had to introduce ourselves, I was the last and gave my real name. Only two knew who I was. One smiled at me cause he knew, the other embraced me as a long lost love. Dreams are cool! And very real at times.
This is a great post. Cheers to you Rabbit on this! Very cool!
Peace,
Slith

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 1:59 am » by Dirttyrabbit

dlslith very cool and I don't think you are the first to dream about other members here..
I guess if you live or talk with others long enough you begin to connect in strange ways...

slushup
LOL wow... ok not sure what to say lol
I do love Alice in wonderland... and last night I was watching a show about MUD
'I think it was the history channel'... about mud from around the world.. and they also were showing female mud wrestlers.. talked about how they go to place to place how they get their mud.. and this man who gets mud from the Mississippi river collects it places it in jars and sells them to baseball teams they use it to get a grip on the baseball does all this from his home in his living room.. cleans the mud and sells it
the crack in the ground not sure about..... hmmmmmm
we are all very strange on DTV......

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 2:07 am » by Slith

Slush, I think of Rabbit as a veil. Someone who you kind of see, yet don't ever get the juxt of. Mysterious. She very much fits into the context of this site and the UFO search. You think there is something out there, substantial for sure, yet every now and again we are agog! (did I just write agog?) hahaha,
No Rabbit is cool with me, wouldn't dream of her of course, my dreams are on a clearer level.
Cheers

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 2:11 am » by Slith

No disrespect intended Rabbit, I just re-read that and went. Oh Shit! I respect very much what you write and if I offended, it was not my intent.

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 pm » by sockpuppet

Hah hah, Alice followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole... :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm » by sockpuppet

OK, I'll throw this out there... The last two nights I have had some powerful dreams. The one I had last night was about something going on in Switzerland. People were rioting and petitioning against some kind of agreement or pact of something, and the people were very, very angry and desperate. Switzerland was getting blamed in the news for a lot of crap in the past and present. (This had nothing to do with CERN, btw.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 11:39 pm » by Slith

slushpup wrote:
dirttyrabbit wrote:dlslith very cool and I don't think you are the first to dream about other members here..
I guess if you live or talk with others long enough you begin to connect in strange ways...

slushup
LOL wow... ok not sure what to say lol
I do love Alice in wonderland... and last night I was watching a show about MUD
'I think it was the history channel'... about mud from around the world.. and they also were showing female mud wrestlers.. talked about how they go to place to place how they get their mud.. and this man who gets mud from the Mississippi river collects it places it in jars and sells them to baseball teams they use it to get a grip on the baseball does all this from his home in his living room.. cleans the mud and sells it
the crack in the ground not sure about..... hmmmmmm
we are all very strange on DTV......

@rabbit
I'm Speechless for once? (as my eyes bulged out reading that.)
Wow.. connection?? Maybe.. I can't explain my dreams either.. No control of what pops out.. But I do believe we all connect in a higher consciousness or on another plain.. I am not big on the new age stuff or even versed in it. Yet stuff like this sometimes makes you think.

@dlslith
(did I just write agog?)

Yup..
What do you mean on a clearer level???
LUCID???
Elaborate..

:think:

No comment :oops:

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 18, 2010 4:32 am » by Lucidlemondrop

concrete wrote:I SAW the future as well.
In a dream.
It was full of fat old people eating fat children.

Then, I raced King Kong through a corn field in go carts.

Dunno what it meant.

maybe you are just making fun of the posters.

did you win the race with king kong?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Next