‘driver’s license’ for Web users

jetxvii

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 12:56 am » by jetxvii

hey buddy / buddies, good to see you back. the harsh reality of all of this will soon be upon us, that is why I say a revolution ( not an information one) is going to be the only way out.

good to see you back TORO. I see the one about the real ID is a little dated and the real ID card failed, but that is only because they decided to put the RFID chips into your passports which for now was an easy compromise for the government until they can implement another terror attack to base the Chips in your everyday licenses.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:00 am » by Torofamily

jetxvii wrote:hey buddy / buddies, good to see you back. the harsh reality of all of this will soon be upon us, that is why I say a revolution ( not an information one) is going to be the only way out.

good to see you back TORO. I see the one about the real ID is a little dated and the real ID card failed, but that is only because they decided to put the RFID chips into your passports which for now was an easy compromise for the government until they can implement another terror attack to base the Chips in your everyday licenses.

always on point jet :cheers:
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 am » by Crunchy

juliusskywatche wrote::headscratch: You just have to realise that all Drivers licences are Voluntary! :rtft:

you forgot that when you apply for your licence you give ownership of your vehicle to the government ...... check your paperwork ... you are not listed as the owner.

so the same could be said for this internet driving licence ..... you would hand ownership of your computer to the government !!!

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 am » by sockpuppet

crunchy wrote:you forgot that when you apply for your licence you give ownership of your vehicle to the government ...... check your paperwork ... you are not listed as the owner.

What about people who have a license, but no vehicle? And, I didn't get any paperwork with my license. They ask my name, address, height etc and then hand over a temporary license after they take my pic. In a few weeks, it comes in the mail on basically a blank piece of paper. What paperwork are you talking about?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

jetxvii

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 am » by jetxvii

sockpuppet wrote:
crunchy wrote:you forgot that when you apply for your licence you give ownership of your vehicle to the government ...... check your paperwork ... you are not listed as the owner.

What about people who have a license, but no vehicle? And, I didn't get any paperwork with my license. They ask my name, address, height etc and then hand over a temporary license after they take my pic. In a few weeks, it comes in the mail on basically a blank piece of paper. What paperwork are you talking about?

your temp license is your paperwork.

I think the point being made is that once you are born and signed into as " your name here" you aren't a free individual anymore and that you are represented by that name on everything you own, and since you as an individual doesn't own anything, it is your "Name" that does own it. but once you are born and your name goes on a child recognition form your name becomes property of the United States government.

that is why licenses are illegal and don't say who you are, but what your name is and where to find you.

I think the guy was referring to when you buy your car you don't actually own it. and he is 100% correct if that is what he meant.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 2:13 am » by sockpuppet

jetxvii wrote:

I think the point being made is that once you are born and signed into as " your name here" you aren't a free individual anymore and that you are represented by that name on everything you own, and since you as an individual doesn't own anything, it is your "Name" that does own it. but once you are born and your name goes on a child recognition form your name becomes property of the United States government.

that is why licenses are illegal and don't say who you are, but what your name is and where to find you.

I think the guy was referring to when you buy your car you don't actually own it. and he is 100% correct if that is what he meant.

I gotta find out how to be a Freeman.

jetxvii

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 am » by jetxvii

sockpuppet wrote:
jetxvii wrote:

I gotta find out how to be a Freeman.

Right, that is what I am saying.

another to add on to what I was saying about your temp being your paper work is:

If you get pulled over or ever have to show a cop your license and he see's that you have another ID or your temporary paperwork he can charge you with having 2 forms of Identification.

you won't here it very often ( unless it is a fraud case) but it does happen and people do get tickets / charges brought against them for having 2 forms of ID whether it be temporary ( without the misplacement of an ID) or another older ID..

Kind of a slap in the face to have to have your paperwork and an ID but not carry them at the same time..

just like the Marijuana tax, where they had you bring it in/in order to get tax exemptions and a tax stamp on it, but the moment you bring it in you are charged with Possession of Marijuana...

what kind of fucking shit is that?

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 am » by sockpuppet

jetxvii wrote:
If you get pulled over or ever have to show a cop your license and he see's that you have another ID or your temporary paperwork he can charge you with having 2 forms of Identification.

you won't here it very often ( unless it is a fraud case) but it does happen and people do get tickets / charges brought against them for having 2 forms of ID whether it be temporary ( without the misplacement of an ID) or another older ID..

Kind of a slap in the face to have to have your paperwork and an ID but not carry them at the same time..

That is shit, because I don't have any credit cards and I get sick of being asked for "two forms of ID". I don't walk around with my passport or ss card, so I use old IDs and student IDs. I have a whole wallet full of them!

jetxvii

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 2:46 am » by jetxvii

sockpuppet wrote:
jetxvii wrote:

That is shit, because I don't have any credit cards and I get sick of being asked for "two forms of ID". I don't walk around with my passport or ss card, so I use old IDs and student IDs. I have a whole wallet full of them!

really? everywhere I go it's either SS card or birth certificate, a student ID is different. but an old Drivers license will get you or temp.

maybe I should move out by you I have been told twice that having more than one ID could "Land me some trouble"

Initiate

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 10:58 pm » by Juliusskywatche

Only PERSONS need ID!

Homo Sapiens Don't!

If you don't know the difference, you should find out!

But offcourse only if you want to be free from government, othervise if you want to stay a slave, don't do anything, stay asleep and your government will provide and take care of you as a child of the state!
At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality.
~Che Guevara

Previous