Drjones and the Alex Jones fraud

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 am » by Drjones

Malogg wrote:Hello Dr and yes AJ is up his own @ss

AJ is self centered heartless twonk with a mouth the size of a blue whales @ss

:flop:

Yes mate with you on that. Like the bible says (I'm no expert but god will forgive me right?) there will be people claiming godly devotion but proving false to it's power. I think that sums Alex up quite nicely and also many other individuals in this so called truth movement, which i have nothing against, in fact i welcome it, it's just when you have been at this for quite a while as i have you realise very clearly that the only real change that can happen is within us all. We need to relax more, rise above the fear and enjoy our lives, meet people, have fun, make love etc HIGH ENERGY POSITIVE VBIBES... THIS is what can change the world. So i work each day at brining the vibration of the planet and my beautiful humans upto another level. We have been suppressed vibrationally and it's time to get back toward source, toward 'god' ASAP. There aint much time left folks i feel, time to what, i don't know but we have to make a conscious choice about what are we going to serve, good or evil ? And none of us have to be perfect, just to strive to be conscious and to surrender to being children of god. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 am » by Malogg

We all got our own problems

AJ is just a puppet whore of Babylon

one will pay the piper

ahahaha
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:57 am » by Akashicrebel

Drjones wrote:Thanks for the replies guys but as for Zionism, i feel it important to analyse the fact that Alex to the best of my knowledge NEVER talks about Zionism. At this very moment for me Alex has now exposed himself to me anyway as being part of the NWO agenda, and even if he is not, then by his actions he shall be judged right ? he supposedly represents freedom, and is ''waging the war on corruption''. How so ? By being corrupt yourself ? I'm sure there is a bible quote that is that in the end times people will portray themselves as being men of god, but ultimately they prove false to it's power, to me that is exactly what is going on with Alex Jones. I'm not even against the guy, i critisise him but mostly have found to agree with his analysis and am generally supportive of him, i look into what he says, so to get this ban being somewhat a 'fan' for the past 5 years is a real wake up call. And like i say how many other people is this happening to ? Intelligent people. Furthermore my point is that it appears that Alex Jones is happy for you to watch his shows, buy his products, be smarter than your average person but not so smart that you can see through the act, and so being like this he is EXACTLY like the force which he claims to be fightning against, right ? I'm actually feeling really good about all this, i think for a long time my intuition was warning me, and it's came to this point of clarity. That Alex is not the real deal, never was, never will be, that Alex is NEVER interested in real solutions. In fact the solution to the world's problems stares back at you in the mirror. :pray:

after watching this guy i can agree with all your points Drjones.

Upload to Disclose.tv

i am not banned there yet. will be glad to send a message from you to him in any video, if you like.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 am » by Drjones

Akashicrebel wrote:
Drjones wrote:Thanks for the replies guys but as for Zionism, i feel it important to analyse the fact that Alex to the best of my knowledge NEVER talks about Zionism. At this very moment for me Alex has now exposed himself to me anyway as being part of the NWO agenda, and even if he is not, then by his actions he shall be judged right ? he supposedly represents freedom, and is ''waging the war on corruption''. How so ? By being corrupt yourself ? I'm sure there is a bible quote that is that in the end times people will portray themselves as being men of god, but ultimately they prove false to it's power, to me that is exactly what is going on with Alex Jones. I'm not even against the guy, i critisise him but mostly have found to agree with his analysis and am generally supportive of him, i look into what he says, so to get this ban being somewhat a 'fan' for the past 5 years is a real wake up call. And like i say how many other people is this happening to ? Intelligent people. Furthermore my point is that it appears that Alex Jones is happy for you to watch his shows, buy his products, be smarter than your average person but not so smart that you can see through the act, and so being like this he is EXACTLY like the force which he claims to be fightning against, right ? I'm actually feeling really good about all this, i think for a long time my intuition was warning me, and it's came to this point of clarity. That Alex is not the real deal, never was, never will be, that Alex is NEVER interested in real solutions. In fact the solution to the world's problems stares back at you in the mirror. :pray:

after watching this guy i can agree with all your points Drjones.

Upload to Disclose.tv

i am not banned there yet. will be glad to send a message from you to him in any video, if you like.

- Hi mate, i honestly don't know with Alex Jones, truly wtf is he all about ? BUT it could be and i think it likely he is put out there to CONFUSE the masses of people who are genuinely concerned about the world, to in fact stop them from using their own energy to create a better world so thus helping the nwo get their system in place, afterall what has Alex ever done to oppose this nwo ? Bullhorn once a year at Bilderberg, sell dvd's and t-shirts...sure he talks about it, but is that enough ? He's been doing this for 15 years and the world has been degrading ever since, this pattern aint going to change unless we get smarter and change ourselves. And thanks for the message offer... much appreciated but if this turns out to be a genuine ban then i will be moving onto other things and i will consider this another wake up call/awakening progression and another step toward my own freedom. The only thing to trust is god. :flop:

I love this song, high vibes. I would say forget the nwo, forget the fear mongering THIS is what is the most powerful force in existence...LOVE... get to know it asap, it wants to know you, do not be distracted by anything. Interestingly from the bible Jesus is noted as saying if we are to follow just one thing it is to- ''love one another just as i have loved you''. Who can argue with that ? I can't.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Drjones on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 am » by TheDuck

Hey Jonsey was just saying yesterday where the f**k are you, hows it going?

As for the "AJ Channel"

Its not actually run by him, and I've been banned for years, I consider it an honour lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 am » by Spikey

I don't see how you're making the connection that because a private company (Google / Youtube) has either had technical issues, or made mistakes in account subscriptions, you are automatically assuming this is some kind of proof that the channel owner is part of a NWO agenda???

My computer froze yesterday, and i had to reboot it...this wasn't evidence or proof of AJ being a NWO stooge either.

Sometimes mistakes are made, people fuck up, the new guy or girl programs the wrong settings, equipment fails, software goes haywire...etc. etc. etc. And none of them are proof of anything except shit sometimes happens.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 am » by Drjones

Spikey wrote:I don't see how you're making the connection that because a private company (Google / Youtube) has either had technical issues, or made mistakes in account subscriptions, you are automatically assuming this is some kind of proof that the channel owner is part of a NWO agenda???

My computer froze yesterday, and i had to reboot it...this wasn't evidence or proof of AJ being a NWO stooge either.

Sometimes mistakes are made, people fuck up, the new guy or girl programs the wrong settings, equipment fails, software goes haywire...etc. etc. etc. And none of them are proof of anything except shit sometimes happens.

Thanks mate, i know this is also possible. And i will be sure to re-visit this topic and clarify. I still stand by what i have been saying about Alex Jones, he is useful but he is not enough and is still operating on a narrow bandwith very similar to his 'enemies'. So thus this is not where we want to be forever, if we are serious about co-creating a better world, and i KNOW i am. :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:42 am » by Knownawareness

I also have not seen Your " Connecting the Dots " image here in a while. Good to see You posting again.

His Wife is Jewish I can understand how he would be unable to really cover anything of real importance regarding the control from the Israeli string pullers AKA The Zionists.

More info quite revealing. Enjoy

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=387

Lets expose all who are not for " We the People ".

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 12:15 pm » by Cia212

Alex is just a guy with a speech impediment trying to make ends meet. He isn't even a blip on the NWO radar...he'd like to be, but he isn't.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 12:28 pm » by Spock

Oh he's a blip alright, if anything for entertainment value.

I actually believe that America is at a pivotal crossroads, and people are fed up with the status quo so much that they are going to start listening more to the types of media/libertarian views such as Alex, and at that point, regardless of if his assumptions are spot on or not, the psyche of the nation may be tuned into the point of actually standing for a 3rd party as the first form of an all out revolution.

A total collapse in government trust, whether under Obama or Romney, is just around the corner - this decline has ramped up under the last 4 Presidents, from Bush "NWO", to Cum stains on Monica's dress, to a pointless war in Afghanistan and Wall Street bailouts to quadrupled national debt and money presses working overtime.

We are ripe to follow the likes of a Ron Paul with Jones being his Limbaugh, a Jesse Ventura, etc.

There's dissension in the ranks of the political poles, people are waking up. Maybe not agreeing on any one thing in particular, but being united by the distain of Washington and the packaged 2 party system. Whether 4 more years of Obama, or 4 years of Romney with everything going in the same direction taken by Bush and Obama.

PreviousNext