Drjones and the Alex Jones fraud

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 2:29 pm » by Elnorel

Well Alex is human after all.
He smelled proffit and hes into the bussiness now, not the human revolution.

I dont take him seriously anymore. All I see is an excentric radio host in the bussiness of making a buck.
Thats all.

I canceled my sub like 1 year ago.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 2:53 pm » by Akashicrebel

Drjones wrote:
- Hi mate, i honestly don't know with Alex Jones, truly wtf is he all about ? BUT it could be and i think it likely he is put out there to CONFUSE the masses of people who are genuinely concerned about the world, to in fact stop them from using their own energy to create a better world so thus helping the nwo get their system in place, afterall what has Alex ever done to oppose this nwo ? Bullhorn once a year at Bilderberg, sell dvd's and t-shirts...sure he talks about it, but is that enough ? He's been doing this for 15 years and the world has been degrading ever since, this pattern aint going to change unless we get smarter and change ourselves. And thanks for the message offer... much appreciated but if this turns out to be a genuine ban then i will be moving onto other things and i will consider this another wake up call/awakening progression and another step toward my own freedom. The only thing to trust is god. :flop:

you right again, no need to rush into conclusions. in the end of day the option to choose the correct information and make a self check and information comparing is in our hands. its not a matter of "take it or leave it" , nor black and white. even a fraud will always be a "truths and lies construction of layers".
anyway, AJ have one V in my book:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Drjones wrote:I love this song, high vibes. I would say forget the nwo, forget the fear mongering THIS is what is the most powerful force in existence...LOVE... get to know it asap, it wants to know you, do not be distracted by anything. Interestingly from the bible Jesus is noted as saying if we are to follow just one thing it is to- ''love one another just as i have loved you''. Who can argue with that ? I can't.

Upload to Disclose.tv

that a one positive good song Drjones, thanks.

this two do the job for me, special if i play them both in this order, hope you like it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

cheers, Drjones.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:13 pm » by Rkobilan

@DrJones I've been telling my brother this very same thing for two years on. I see him as a shill being used by his wife and her relatives are setting him up. He runs the air waves/internet and has almost a monopoly with his brand of stir up the shit pot media/survival store.

Regarding Zion

Below are names of the "Butchers of Hell" a time in our history that many perished. History will show that during this time not all the truths came out. One truth over 80 million Christians slaughtered during the Bolshevik Revolution. Here are some of their names and also note they are Jewish.

Karl Marx (Mordecahi Levy) Author The Communist manifesto
Leon Trotsky (Lev Bronstein)
Vladimir Lenin (Ulyanow) Supreme Dictator Soviet Union
Lev Kamenev (RozenFeld) Top Bolshevik Leader, Cheka Secret Police
Olga Kameneva Trotsky (Sister to Lev) Officer Cheka Secret Police
Girgory Zinoviev (Apfelbaum) top Bolsevik Leader
Alex Pavrus (Israel Gelfand) Top Marxist revolutionary
Jacob Sverdlov 1st Preeident Soviet Union, Killer of Czar Romanov Family
Yankel Yurosky Commander, Secret Police, Commander Czar death squad
Soloman Lozovsky Soviet Commissar
Maxim Litvinov (Wallach) Soviet Commissar
Lazar Kaganovich Stalins right hand man, Caused 20 million deaths
Genrikh Yagoda Chief Soviet Secret Police (NKVD) Mass Murderer
Mathew Beemann Founder of Gulag Death Camp System
Lavrenti Beria Secret Police Chief (NKVD) Master Mind of the Katyn Forest Massacre
Martin Gray NKVD Officer "Butcher of Christians"
N. K. Pauker chief of Operations (NKVD) "Mass Murderer of Christians"

Note: Trotsky's real name is the maiden name of Alex Jones spousal unit. Is that a coincidence that that family is still involved in deception using the gentiles, goyum and samaritans to do their bidding?

A spiritual thought....

The bible states nothing about the word Jew, at least in the old testament, only Hebrew Israelite is mentioned! However, Zion is mentioned numerous times....

The above named individuals are not only of the same religion but also have the same Zionist beliefs that they are above all others and plan to rule the world. Mathew Chapter 10 verse 5-15 explains much back then as also today if you take the time to read it.

Time and history has shown that there is a small group here on this earth that honestly believe that they have a right to divine rule over you and I. Unfortunately, for them, I do not pray to their Gods. I believe and live with the entirety of the creation within myself and within everywhere, everything I see, smell, taste, hear, or feel as that is purely the sign of the creator. It's hard to get your head around in the beginning.... :)

I post this as my opinion and come in peace. I present this and hope some will glean what I have researched and see a different perspective to this virus called Zionism. Possibly, even see the parallels going on in todays society with zionism being the cause to everything taking place today.

Just reading this Table of Contents shows a way to subvert the entire world whether this is a true or a false document it would appear some group has latched on to it to use at their own.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
FAMOUS VIEWS ON THE PROTOCOLS
Introduction
Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II Economic Wars
Protocol III Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV Materialism Replace Religion
Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII Provisional Government
Protocol IX Re-education
Protocol X Preparing for Power
Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII Control of the Press
Protocol XIII Distractions
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI Brainwashing
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX Rulers and People
Protocol XX Financial Programme
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler

http://ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

Are you prepared for the Zionist World Court?

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/special-reports/5-the-roots-of-evil-in-jerusalem

Namaste

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 7:33 pm » by Drjones

TheDuck wrote:Hey Jonsey was just saying yesterday where the f**k are you, hows it going?

As for the "AJ Channel"

Its not actually run by him, and I've been banned for years, I consider it an honour lol

Hi mate, sorry i missed you earlier. Doin well. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 pm » by Drjones

Rkobilan wrote:@DrJones I've been telling my brother this very same thing for two years on. I see him as a shill being used by his wife and her relatives are setting him up. He runs the air waves/internet and has almost a monopoly with his brand of stir up the shit pot media/survival store.

Regarding Zion

Below are names of the "Butchers of Hell" a time in our history that many perished. History will show that during this time not all the truths came out. One truth over 80 million Christians slaughtered during the Bolshevik Revolution. Here are some of their names and also note they are Jewish.

Karl Marx (Mordecahi Levy) Author The Communist manifesto
Leon Trotsky (Lev Bronstein)
Vladimir Lenin (Ulyanow) Supreme Dictator Soviet Union
Lev Kamenev (RozenFeld) Top Bolshevik Leader, Cheka Secret Police
Olga Kameneva Trotsky (Sister to Lev) Officer Cheka Secret Police
Girgory Zinoviev (Apfelbaum) top Bolsevik Leader
Alex Pavrus (Israel Gelfand) Top Marxist revolutionary
Jacob Sverdlov 1st Preeident Soviet Union, Killer of Czar Romanov Family
Yankel Yurosky Commander, Secret Police, Commander Czar death squad
Soloman Lozovsky Soviet Commissar
Maxim Litvinov (Wallach) Soviet Commissar
Lazar Kaganovich Stalins right hand man, Caused 20 million deaths
Genrikh Yagoda Chief Soviet Secret Police (NKVD) Mass Murderer
Mathew Beemann Founder of Gulag Death Camp System
Lavrenti Beria Secret Police Chief (NKVD) Master Mind of the Katyn Forest Massacre
Martin Gray NKVD Officer "Butcher of Christians"
N. K. Pauker chief of Operations (NKVD) "Mass Murderer of Christians"

Note: Trotsky's real name is the maiden name of Alex Jones spousal unit. Is that a coincidence that that family is still involved in deception using the gentiles, goyum and samaritans to do their bidding?

A spiritual thought....

The bible states nothing about the word Jew, at least in the old testament, only Hebrew Israelite is mentioned! However, Zion is mentioned numerous times....

The above named individuals are not only of the same religion but also have the same Zionist beliefs that they are above all others and plan to rule the world. Mathew Chapter 10 verse 5-15 explains much back then as also today if you take the time to read it.

Time and history has shown that there is a small group here on this earth that honestly believe that they have a right to divine rule over you and I. Unfortunately, for them, I do not pray to their Gods. I believe and live with the entirety of the creation within myself and within everywhere, everything I see, smell, taste, hear, or feel as that is purely the sign of the creator. It's hard to get your head around in the beginning.... :)

I post this as my opinion and come in peace. I present this and hope some will glean what I have researched and see a different perspective to this virus called Zionism. Possibly, even see the parallels going on in todays society with zionism being the cause to everything taking place today.

Just reading this Table of Contents shows a way to subvert the entire world whether this is a true or a false document it would appear some group has latched on to it to use at their own.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
FAMOUS VIEWS ON THE PROTOCOLS
Introduction
Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II Economic Wars
Protocol III Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV Materialism Replace Religion
Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII Provisional Government
Protocol IX Re-education
Protocol X Preparing for Power
Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII Control of the Press
Protocol XIII Distractions
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI Brainwashing
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX Rulers and People
Protocol XX Financial Programme
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler

http://ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

Are you prepared for the Zionist World Court?

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/special-reports/5-the-roots-of-evil-in-jerusalem

Namaste

Simply awesome my friend. In particular ''I believe and live with the entirety of the creation within myself and within everywhere, everything I see, smell, taste, hear, or feel as that is purely the sign of the creator. It's hard to get your head around in the beginning.... :) :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 7:39 pm » by Drjones

Elnorel wrote:Well Alex is human after all.
He smelled proffit and hes into the bussiness now, not the human revolution.

I dont take him seriously anymore. All I see is an excentric radio host in the bussiness of making a buck.
Thats all.

I canceled my sub like 1 year ago.

Indeed, i've been saying for some time Alex is a BUSINESSMAN...the end. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 7:50 pm » by Spock

What's funny is I made my comment this morning concerning a Jesse Ventura presidential candidate, and just saw the video of him saying he would run in 2016.

Can you imagine how hard the media would go after him.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 pm » by Drjones

Spock wrote:What's funny is I made my comment this morning concerning a Jesse Ventura presidential candidate, and just saw the video of him saying he would run in 2016.

Can you imagine how hard the media would go after him.

Hey Spock, how's the health thing goin ?
Politicians are NEVER going to change the world, the are full of false promises.
WE THE PEOPLE are the changemakers, reclaim your power from the system.
:flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 8:49 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Drjones wrote:
Yes mate with you on that. Like the bible says (I'm no expert but god will forgive me right?) there will be people claiming godly devotion but proving false to it's power. I think that sums Alex up quite nicely and also many other individuals in this so called truth movement, which i have nothing against, in fact i welcome it, it's just when you have been at this for quite a while as i have you realise very clearly that the only real change that can happen is within us all. We need to relax more, rise above the fear and enjoy our lives, meet people, have fun, make love etc HIGH ENERGY POSITIVE VBIBES... THIS is what can change the world. So i work each day at brining the vibration of the planet and my beautiful humans upto another level. We have been suppressed vibrationally and it's time to get back toward source, toward 'god' ASAP. There aint much time left folks i feel, time to what, i don't know but we have to make a conscious choice about what are we going to serve, good or evil ? And none of us have to be perfect, just to strive to be conscious and to surrender to being children of god. :flop:

:flop: :hugging:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 pm » by The57ironman

Akashicrebel wrote:
this two do the job for me, special if i play them both in this order, hope you like it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

...those are two really awesome animations... :clapper:

...thanks for sharing them Akashicrebel...

:cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

PreviousNext