Drjones and the Alex Jones fraud

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 pm » by Iamcare

Originally Alex jones is the guy that kind of finally woke me up, i always knew there was something wrong with the way the world worked and researched illuminism etc. but when Channel 4 in the UK showed his Secret rulers of the world Doc in conjunction with World of Wonder, the world was literally never the same. But nowadays I question even the validity of the bohemian grove work.

However I have to admit that a few years ago i came to the conclusion that Jones is indeed Jesuit disinformation. Mostly this comes from the fact that he uses his platform to spread an insane amount of fear. He doesn't just report things, he has a deliberate tone that I know personally, has freaked out some of the people i know to such an extent that they instantly ignore him. I believe this is his point, the 10% who are used to the research will find out the 90% truth behind what he says, the rest will turn away, probably never looking back towards conspiratorial worldviews.

With Jones it's less about what he does say and more about what he doesn't. He has never once seriously touched the subject of hidden technology and its very difficult to get him to look beyond 7,000 years back to find the root of our problems. He carefully skates around the Jesuit issue whist promoting high profile Jesuits like Charlie Sheen, who's pathetic public meltdown rants did more to demonize and harm the public face of alternative research than anything else i've seen in the past few years. The Sheen (Estavez) family are heavily involved in Jesuit disinformation, which is why Martin Sheen was portrayed as the "Good" president the TV obsessed public saw, whilst the real president raped the country dry.

Jones has his uses and its possible he even started out with good intentions, but I beleive is work speaks for itself nowadays, and the vast vast tracts of knowledge he ignores have doomed him into Rush Limbaugh territory.
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 6:49 pm » by Drjones

Iamcare wrote:Originally Alex jones is the guy that kind of finally woke me up, i always knew there was something wrong with the way the world worked and researched illuminism etc. but when Channel 4 in the UK showed his Secret rulers of the world Doc in conjunction with World of Wonder, the world was literally never the same. But nowadays I question even the validity of the bohemian grove work.

However I have to admit that a few years ago i came to the conclusion that Jones is indeed Jesuit disinformation. Mostly this comes from the fact that he uses his platform to spread an insane amount of fear. He doesn't just report things, he has a deliberate tone that I know personally, has freaked out some of the people i know to such an extent that they instantly ignore him. I believe this is his point, the 10% who are used to the research will find out the 90% truth behind what he says, the rest will turn away, probably never looking back towards conspiratorial worldviews.

With Jones it's less about what he does say and more about what he doesn't. He has never once seriously touched the subject of hidden technology and its very difficult to get him to look beyond 7,000 years back to find the root of our problems. He carefully skates around the Jesuit issue whist promoting high profile Jesuits like Charlie Sheen, who's pathetic public meltdown rants did more to demonize and harm the public face of alternative research than anything else i've seen in the past few years. The Sheen (Estavez) family are heavily involved in Jesuit disinformation, which is why Martin Sheen was portrayed as the "Good" president the TV obsessed public saw, whilst the real president raped the country dry.

Jones has his uses and its possible he even started out with good intentions, but I beleive is work speaks for itself nowadays, and the vast vast tracts of knowledge he ignores have doomed him into Rush Limbaugh territory.

Hi mate, good to see you and i could'nt agree more. Hi tone is aggressive and his fear mongering completely OTT which totally obscures real analysis. I can't believe this guy is real and does this everday. :bang; I'm taking my ban from thealexjoneschannel on youtube as a blessing and an awakening. I am pretty sure i was banned because i was stating facts about the 'health' supplements he has been advertising recently, the tangy tangerine and others which are synthetic products derived from petrochemicals and manufactured by drug companies, ALL vitamins and minerals are SYNTHETIC and produced in this manner as far as i know... and we all know what the drug companies gig is, not health... that's why i am dead against most supplements these days. We should ONLY get our nutrition from true natural sources, ie-preferably organic foods, herbs and superfoods which ultimately is the work of 'god'. ONLY 'god' knows what is good for us, not man. We need to know ultimately the agenda is anti-god and thus anti-human, everything that makes us strong 'they' want to destroy. We need to know the vibrational awakening is real, we are at a crossroads and chances are if you are reading this you have a larger part to play in the transformation of human consciousness than you realise. I mean check out this comet that is going to outshine the moon in the night sky late 2013 into 2014, seriously this ties into ancient Hopi prophecy. Check it out !!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:21 am » by Newdawnrising

Hey doc Alex has dumped a ton of accounts. Why bother with the mainstay contributors and those who never contribute is his new motto. You see everything guys like you have busted your ass researching, he has taken and made money off of, now a run for tv. I used be on the fence with this guy, but not anymore not for awhile now. At first i liked him, he was eccentric like me, then he just got annoying. Blah, blah, GMO's blah, blah, tptb, blah,blah,blah i have diabetes. We have some things in common as far as beliefs (assuming his beliefs are truly where his heart is). However, there is one BIG thing he is that i am not, i am not a bloated, greedy, filth.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:18 am » by Cia212

Iamcare wrote:However I have to admit that a few years ago i came to the conclusion that Jones is indeed Jesuit disinformation.

He carefully skates around the Jesuit issue whist promoting high profile Jesuits like Charlie Sheen,

What do you mean by "Jesuit" disinfo? How does that differ from regular disinfo?

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 4:45 am » by Iamcare

Cia212 wrote:
Iamcare wrote:However I have to admit that a few years ago i came to the conclusion that Jones is indeed Jesuit disinformation.

He carefully skates around the Jesuit issue whist promoting high profile Jesuits like Charlie Sheen,

What do you mean by "Jesuit" disinfo? How does that differ from regular disinfo?

It doesn't really, its more of an observation of who his probable contacts and informers are. the Jesuits are, in laymens terms, kind of like the CIA of the church, conducting the disinformation in the same way the modern intel agencies do, only the Jesuits and the Rosicrucian's have been doing it for a millenia.

Jones' overtly christian semantics, his flyaway use of scripture and his ability to broadcast things and gain access to places most people purporting to oust corruption and conspiracy would never be allowed anywhere near, paints him as a classic Jesuit, as opposed to being CIA or NSA backed.

For example, the principle founder of the Bavarian Illuminati was Adam Weishaupt, Weishaupt had previously been a Jesuit preist but had allegedly been thrown out of the order for being "too extreme" whereas the truth is probably more like they sent him out to expand their intelligence network and infiltrate the freemasons, as Washington himself said:

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
The Writings of George Washington, vol. 20, p. 518

Ramon Gerardo Antonio Estevez, or Martin Sheen, took his stage name from notorious Jesuit Reverand Fulton sheen

Fulton helped distract the USA by forcing it to focus on communism when the real enemy was infact, as always, the papacy.

The University of Notre Dame plans to honor actor and political activist Martin Sheen for his humanitarian work by awarding him the Laetare Medal. According to the college, the award also includes recognition for his pro-life stance, a rarity among Hollywood's elite and actors involved in liberal causes.

As the son of a Jesuit and a man who got away with talking serious 9/11 truth whilst also claiming to be on tiger blood and acting like a grade A twat on national TV, Charlie Sheen, back then the highest paid TV star in america, drew attention to the subject of conspiracy, then made the mainstream believe "well of course he's talking this conspiracy shit, he's high as a kite" It was the plan all along, and who was his mouthpiece during this charade?

Alex Jones.
Word is born,

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 5:03 am » by Iamcare

And cheers Doc, good to speak to you again, i agree completely about your stance on supplements. I watched them quietly introduce Codex Alimentarius at the beginning of the year and heard a lot of talk of "well where is it, what is it actually effecting" and then saw them slowly creeping in laws to ban natural supplements whilst allowing their chemical equivalents to stay on sale.

I did hear about the asteroid but i have to say, I was under the impression the Hopi Blue Star Kochina prophecy was fulfilled by Comet Holmes:

http://www.wtnrradio.com/news/story.php?story=276
Word is born,

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:02 pm » by Drjones

I'd just like to say i posted what i thought was a great reply to comments etc and it did not go through.
Call me a conspiracy theorist, lol, but i find that 'odd'. Considering the fact i can't be bothered to type it all again, not that i would remember it either, certainly not right now. Hmmmm
:think:

Previous