Drjones and the Alex Jones fraud

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 9:58 am » by Drjones

Hi guys,
I have just discovered today that i am no longer subscribed to the alex jones channel on youtube.
I cannot re-subscribe either and i can no longer post comments on the videos, as i am blocked from posting comments. I am rather awestruck by this as my feedback has always been constructive and intelligent. Hmm, a problem with this then ?

So all i can assertain from this is that the Alex jones channel and Alex Jones himself is one gigantic egotistical fraud. I could be wrong but what other explanation is there and to how many other people is this happening to ? But remember Alex believes in freedom, freedom of speech/expression etc ? lol

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Drj :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 am » by Troll2rocks

Might have something to do with this.

I told him you made it. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:04 am » by Opalserpent

I'd rather listen to alex jones then mainstream warmongering zionist filth media.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:17 am » by Troll2rocks

Opalserpent wrote:I'd rather listen to alex jones then mainstream warmongering zionist filth media.

Long may allah protect the jews, merry christmas to all muslims, peace on earth and all good will to all men but not women, fuck them etc etc.

Long live Alex Jones, truth fighter, freedom hunter, nwo order destroyer. Fighting wars with information, deprogramming the illuminati agenda one show at a time.

He who doust cometh to save us from thee ungodly ones.

I love thee Alex Jones. Honestly, I love thee. :love:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:18 am » by Elnorel

I am blocked also.

Never posted a comment tho. :D

Could be some automatic thing or IP ban.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:21 am » by Drjones

Thanks for the replies guys but as for Zionism, i feel it important to analyse the fact that Alex to the best of my knowledge NEVER talks about Zionism. At this very moment for me Alex has now exposed himself to me anyway as being part of the NWO agenda, and even if he is not, then by his actions he shall be judged right ? he supposedly represents freedom, and is ''waging the war on corruption''. How so ? By being corrupt yourself ? I'm sure there is a bible quote that is that in the end times people will portray themselves as being men of god, but ultimately they prove false to it's power, to me that is exactly what is going on with Alex Jones. I'm not even against the guy, i critisise him but mostly have found to agree with his analysis and am generally supportive of him, i look into what he says, so to get this ban being somewhat a 'fan' for the past 5 years is a real wake up call. And like i say how many other people is this happening to ? Intelligent people. Furthermore my point is that it appears that Alex Jones is happy for you to watch his shows, buy his products, be smarter than your average person but not so smart that you can see through the act, and so being like this he is EXACTLY like the force which he claims to be fightning against, right ? I'm actually feeling really good about all this, i think for a long time my intuition was warning me, and it's came to this point of clarity. That Alex is not the real deal, never was, never will be, that Alex is NEVER interested in real solutions. In fact the solution to the world's problems stares back at you in the mirror. :pray:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 am » by Opalserpent

http://www.thiscantbehappening.net/node/1365

I see they are labelling the wikileaks founder as an enemy of the state. How can a journalist be an enemy of the state.
America is lost.

Freedom of speech raped :(

Why don't you just make a new account or find a way to disguise your I.P. ?

How is alex jones corrupt? can't be much worse then Obama and family having secret vatican bank accounts uncovered by wikileaks.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 am » by Malogg

Hello Dr and yes AJ is up his own @ss

AJ is self centered heartless twonk with a mouth the size of a blue whales @ss

:flop:
HAHA Image

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 am » by Drjones

Elnorel wrote:I am blocked also.

Never posted a comment tho. :D

Could be some automatic thing or IP ban.

Hi mate, i find that bizzarre that you never even posted a comment and are blocked.. yes it's interesting. Like i say i have generally been supportive of Alexs' work. I have sent a message to their youtube channel to get their side, why am i banned, what did i say ? I doubt they will reply as i can only imagine the amount of stuff they get sent. I'm really not that bothered (even though people will say yes you are,lol) but i am curious by natire as to the world and us humans and how we live this one and only life and why do we do the things that we do. I enjoyed listening to the alex jones channel i cannot deny that and it has taught me quite alot.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:33 am » by Opalserpent

Why do I get the feeling that this is character assasination again. Didn't we go through this with the Audrey debacle.

Are you Audrey with a sex chance Mr Jones?

Next