Drjones farewell

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 1:32 am » by Slith

iamcare wrote:are you sure the'yre gone? they're still showing up on my screen and my photobucket still says they're there.

Let me know if they're still not showing up and I'll swap it all over to tinypic

:cheers:

It shows here as bandwidth exceeded and the photobucket banner in their place. Gang, you see this too?

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 1:40 am » by Explorer

Drjones , I don't post much but I have always enjoyed you input.
Sometimes we need sanity on this site.
Sometimes we have to face reality.
Often we cringe at the news.
Sometimes we search for the truth.
Sometimes we realize that we are not alone.
Sometimes we need a sounding board.
Sometimes we wish for a meaning to hope.
Sometimes we wish we could solve it all.
Sometimes we need to know that we are heard.
Sometimes there are some who listen and bring encouragement.
So come around once in a while , you are appreciated.!
DrJones you are a mainstay , take time off. We all have to keep on digging and as time is speeding up ,your input is needed to keep the sheeples in line
I as a lurker and sometimes commented on stuff' I feel your input is also valuable.
Keep it up when you can,all of this info puts us in a paradigm shift.
May your days be enlightened by your input!

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 am » by E6722maj

so is jonesy gone or staying?

talk about the long goodbye :mrgreen:

whatever

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 1:55 am » by Lowsix

Jonesy...

Dont care what sorta fuit-pie emo gotta save the real world stuff youre going through.

We need some info.

So..

Get your ass back on here and update this emo-gay-ass hugfest with the following.

I need your links on reversiing Diabetes in 30 days..
You made a good post with the utube videos a while back, and ive lost it.

And your Raw foods post.

Bring em back.

So get crackin...

ps thanks. :)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 1:56 am » by Iamcare

better?

(I know what did that, I put like 60mb of band pics in my photobucket account and it had a minor aneurysm)
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 am » by Slith

iamcare wrote:better?

(I know what did that, I put like 60mb of band pics in my photobucket account and it had a minor aneurysm)

Your back, right on! :flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 am » by Roadkill

Pindz has been gone too (thank you Satan), perhaps DrJones and Pindz are the same dude.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 2:20 am » by Ridee

maybe Pindz gave the Dr a ticket to his underground 5 star bunker , i mean with Nibiru coming you better go underground fast right ?

Pindz you useless reptile you need to install a high speed INTERNET connexion in your hole in the ground mate

just kiting , take some time mate , i said that i was leaving this forum twice already but i just keep coming back ( human nature suxx )

if you are going crazy , can't sleep at night , your wife busts your balls and you don't have any friends anymore don't worry , everything will go back to normal in a short time ( after you have leaved the forum )

when their guard is down and your life looks normal again you can come back

Dtv is like a drug , you need to take small doses and learn to let go , especially in the summer / spring season

if we all going to die i think the most appropriate place will be far far away from your PC screen

at least this way you can say , damn it if i was on dtv i would see it coming ( witch is not true )

so as the French say , au revoir :)
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 am » by Truthseeker

he will be back may be he aint who you think he is he as been here a while maybe he is a stooge or a stool pigeon any way why say your going just go he might be already back maybe he is from the future or the past any way why would a mod leave or may be he is a stool pigeon any way he will be back because he is already back on this site just under a new name why ask him and find out or ask disclose they might now any way good luck doc .
bet your back :owned:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 1:50 pm » by Drjones

Ok guys, hold up. First off, i'm NOT that out of control reptillian maniac Pindz, really and i mean i really had to clear that up TODAY. I won't be gone for good, what seems to be happening is that i can be around, just not as much, but depending on lots of things, this could change. It's difficult to stay away, not because i am addicted to the site and you insane lot (lol) BUT because of the speed and nature of world events and the articles i have been reading which i would love to share with you guys and gather some thoughts. I have always greatly appreciated/repected most people's thoughts on anything i post, health or otherwise, that's why i do it, i've never claimed to be right about anything and never will. I think we all know instinctively, as i believe we are all one anyway, what is truly right and what is truly wrong. When i 'preech' about health, about organics it's not to 'give you a lesson' or anything it's like a reminder to people that these are the facts, take it or leave it, make of it what you will. Here i go again with a long one. I've not lost my touch but i guess i've not been gone that long. So i'm getting things done, doing my best to enjoy life, so time has been good to me lately. I think odds are, thinking about it just now is 'i'll be back' in the not too distant future, probably with more postings than ever, but like i have said, quality not quantity is the key.

For low, i have someone i know just now who is doing the raw thing, who is type 2 diabetic, amazing results after 2 week, so i've been told... SO...i'm pretty confident with diabetes with a dietary shift as shown in the movie it can be easilly cured in 30 days, or well on the way to being so,might take a little longer for some folks but the bottom line is it can be cured for LIFE with a diet and lifestyle change, exercise is crucial and you don't need to run marathons..walking in fine, cycling,swimming whatever you like. Just get the 'chi' flowin again... your body will adapt and get back toward it's natural state of balance and thus optimal health.

@Low.. with regards to the documntary 'Raw in 30 days' you might want to try concen.org but as it is relatively old now i'm not sure if it will be being seeded so well, you can only try mate. :flop:
http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-sear ... d=1&lang=0
Last edited by Drjones on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext