Drjones to be a moderator?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 2:58 am » by Newearthman

That thought crossed my mind for a moment earlyer today......weird! I was reading one of his new posts and the idea came to me. Intuition or syncronisity? Thats cool that you had that thought too! Must be ment to be! I predict Dr. Jones will be a Mod. :clapper:

Writer

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 3:14 am » by Robwokup

Good choice. Don't forget about the other doctor. Dr. Bunny. I really appreciate all the effort he puts into this. Cornbread, your the only new person on this site this year that makes any sense. Isn't this Disclose.tv , not bitch and whine and hallucinate.tv. I would like to see DMTSHAMAN join in on some of these worthless discussions, but he probably has better things to, as do I. I'm done with this site for awhile. Not mad, just not interested anymore.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 4:37 am » by Realorfake

robwokup wrote:Good choice. Don't forget about the other doctor. Dr. Bunny. I really appreciate all the effort he puts into this. Cornbread, your the only new person on this site this year that makes any sense. Isn't this Disclose.tv , not bitch and whine and hallucinate.tv. I would like to see DMTSHAMAN join in on some of these worthless discussions, but he probably has better things to, as do I. I'm done with this site for awhile. Not mad, just not interested anymore.

I agree whole heartedly. These threads turn into bickering and "who sounds the most knowledgable" instead of actually keeping the topic at hand on subject...It doesnt surprise me that people are being turned off. I can think of a few that facilitate...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 6:27 am » by Lowsix

realorfake wrote:I agree whole heartedly. These threads turn into bickering and "who sounds the most knowledgable" instead of actually keeping the topic at hand on subject...It doesnt surprise me that people are being turned off. I can think of a few that facilitate...

I completely agree..
I think that all that Knowledge is absolutely
getting in the way of Discovering the truth about stuff..

Stupid Knowledge..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am » by Bink02

Personally, I Think I should be a Super Moderator ( I always wanted to wear a nifty , brightly colored suit of tight fitting spandex and fight evil without the aid of a utility belt ) of course I can't remember half the time what the hell I was talking about , or remember why the hell I should in the first place ... :wink: , ( But I believe , with enough beer , anything is possible...) But seriously , in my opinion, a mod should be able to understand multiple subjects , and be objective and understanding to all posters , the ability to override their own passion on subjects , and find a "common ground " for everyone , thus making a more interesting and enjoyable forum for everyone .... From what I have seen , I think Mods , just naturally surface over time , and , well , that's it... ( ummm what were we talkin about ? ) ... :cheers: :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:17 am » by Drextin

bink02 wrote:Personally, I Think I should be a Super Moderator ( I always wanted to wear a nifty , brightly colored suit of tight fitting spandex and fight evil without the aid of a utility belt ) of course I can't remember half the time what the hell I was talking about , or remember why the hell I should in the first place ... :wink: , ( But I believe , with enough beer , anything is possible...) But seriously , in my opinion, a mod should be able to understand multiple subjects , and be objective and understanding to all posters , the ability to override their own passion on subjects , and find a "common ground " for everyone , thus making a more interesting and enjoyable forum for everyone .... From what I have seen , I think Mods , just naturally surface over time , and , well , that's it... ( ummm what were we talkin about ? ) ... :cheers: :cheers:

You nailed it bink. You have to be respected even by those who may disagree with your views at times. That's the key.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:20 am » by Nuada

I'm not sure what a moderator is anyway. What difference does it make? What does one have to do in order to become a moderator?

But yeah DrJones is ok in my book. Seems to be one of the nice folk on here, unlike me who is an asshole!
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 am » by Drjones

nuada wrote:I'm not sure what a moderator is anyway. What difference does it make? What does one have to do in order to become a moderator?

But yeah DrJones is ok in my book. Seems to be one of the nice folk on here, unlike me who is an asshole!

Thanks Zaff and for all the support guys 8-) ,i've said previosuly i did not want to be a MOD,i don't really believe in controlling people or locking topics and such just because i think in my brain something someone said is wrong..it's not easy but i think you lose the path to the truth of many things being like THAT. :headscratch: I made a point a while back when i was inexperienced about how this site is run(I believe you have to apply to become a MOD,something i have not done) when Slushpup was given moderator status,you know that i had been here much longer and thus was a little bemused by it all,but i guess now i know a little better about how this place works.
With regards to Nauda saying-"What difference does it make" i'd have to agree for me it makes really no difference,if anything if i was a mod it have more of my time taken up and thus would not post as much information.The mods on this site are rarely around anyways,unlike ME :lol: .And if people want to know how/why i am here all the time,well the truth is i work for my dad's fabrication business so the days and hours i work are pretty flexible and strangely enough for us at the moment business is booming.I'll probably be needed later. :D
I've also had a huge interest mainly in UFO's which brought me to this site in the first place,the i started to get into the whole NWO thing and the illuminati etc,alot of it was very credible to me and i still watch this whole thing with a completely open mind,i think pretty much most of it is quite accurate with regards to symbolism and obilisks in washinton etc.
Anyway :cheers: